It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Intelligence Committe Prepares to Subpoena Top Obama Admin Officials.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: RazorV66

Riiiiiiight.
Nunes must see his bonus slipping away after his memo was a bust.
He needs to display his loyalty.
Do you actually think it's woke to be so blindly partisan in being loyal to the Democratic leadership? I'm a liberal, and I am disgusted with both the DNC and media for the election behavior and Russian hysteria.

Thank You, Quetz. You are the first one I've seen to address this. Much respect.

I hope it grows big enough to clean out some of the swampers on the right too.

This is bigger than left or right. This is a TRUE Constitutional Crisis.

We should all be pissed.
No problem, and thanks for the mention. I think all blind partisanship on both sides is bad. Yes there is an establishment swamp with members on the left and right. We need to clean it out and find a way to also hold the media for failing journalistic principles and playing the role of virtual propaganda.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: carewemust
Monday, February 26, 2018

On February 20th, HIC Chairman Devin Nunes sent a letter that contained 10 questions, to at least 12 current and Obama Admin officials. The questions dealt with the what/when/how/who, of the mostly fake, concocted Russian-Trump Dossier. He gave these officials until Friday March 2nd to reply, or they would be subpoenaed to answer questions under oath, before the House Intelligence Committee.

Fox News reported that three of the recipients are former FBI Director James Comey, former CIA Director John Brennan, and former Director of National Intelligence James Clapper. The other recipients have not been named.

SOURCE - 2.20.2018: www.newsmax.com...

Today, Chairman Nunes stated that due to the lack of response (thus far) to the 10-question letters, it's likely that a "slew of subpoenas" will be sent out on Monday, March 5, 2018.

High-ranking State Department executives — those both current and former — will be “hauled into Congress” next week to “answer publicly” questions about the “salacious and unverified” anti-Trump Steele dossier, according to Rep. Devin Nunes (R-Calif.) in an appearance on “The Laura Ingraham Show.”

“They have ’til Friday to respond to this questionnaire. And what’s alarming is, Laura, that the mainstream media — the Democratic-controlled mainstream media — is not reporting on this questionnaire,” Nunes continued. “So I guess they’ll be surprised when, you know, a week from today when we have to issue a slew of subpoenas if these people don’t answer.”

SOURCE - 2.26.2018: www.lifezette.com...

In addition, "Phase-II" of the House Intelligence Committee investigation into the fake dossier, and how it was illegally used to obtain a FISA Court's approval for SPYING on Americans, is EXPANDING rapidly.

Source: - 2.26.2018: www.breitbart.com...

Whether you like Devin Nunes or not, the one thing you can't pin on him is a lack of determination and follow-through.

A sure sign that Chairman Nunes is on to something BIG (and bad for Democrats), is how pro-Democrat GOOGLE and BING treats a NEWS search of the name "Nunes" over the past month. Most of the top 50 results returned by Google & Bing, are anti-Nunes.

-CareWeMust

The thing is that the dossier has not been proven to be false.

You know ... when a Christian says that God hasn't been proven to not exist, the atheist say the burden of proof is on them to prove He exists since they make the claim.

Who cares that the dossier hasn't been proven false?

It is up to those who put it forward to prove that it's true as they are the ones making the claims. To date no one has been able to do more than prove it's anything other than unsubstantiated rumor, and some elements have been proven wrong -- Cohen, for example.

In this instance, the burden of proof is on those who make the claims, and this simply has not been done.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And I'm very grateful it's finally happening. I was very worried for a long time that everyone was so focused on Hillary that everyone else's crimes and misdemeanors would go unnoticed... and unpunished... and worst of all, unimpeded! Hillary's done. She's not the one to worry about going forward. It was the others that could continue their dirty deeds. They're the ones I've been so worried about!

I'm finally hopeful that real crime and corruption will be rooted out, AND that the process will be fixed as well -- the process that allowed the corrupt critters to get away with it for so long. I still think it will have to get worse before it gets better, but it will hopefully (and prayerfully) be worth it.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:13 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

You do realize that was sarcasm. I should have known better. It's hard to mock something that is a joke to begin with.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Special counsel.

Screw it.

Investigate the entire lot.

Obama,Clinton,DNC,Fusion GPS, Steele.

Grand jury the entire lot of them.

Take them ALL down.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Templeton

You do realize that was sarcasm. I should have known better. It's hard to mock something that is a joke to begin with.

Got me lol. My apologies, Templeton!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

You are spot on. That's what legal experts are saying. You will need TWO Special Counsels and a Federal Grand Jury to bring justice to all the people involved. It seems that a new name pops up every day in connection with either Obama's Admin, or Hillary's criminal scandals.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destinyone

Have I Told you today how much I love and RESPECT you?

Well, I DO!

You are a breath of truth, in what once was a place of many truths.

Sending you bright blessings in your quest to open eyes in the darkness crumbling before the light of truth.

The Gut...Bless you for the burden you willingly carry.

Des

Hiya, Des and thank you. Time to get a lil' old school again, eh? Heavy on logic and passionate research. I think the world of you too. Hugs.

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
As of Friday's deadline, Devin Nunes said that only 2 of the 10-question letters had been completed and returned. Promises subpoenas, starting Monday March 5th. (Tomorrow)

posted on Mar, 4 2018 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Special counsel.

Screw it.

Investigate the entire lot.

Obama,Clinton,DNC,Fusion GPS, Steele.

Grand jury the entire lot of them.

Take them ALL down.

Thirteen Republican Congressmen sent a letter to Jeff Sessions this past Thursday, urging him to do just what you suggested. It's a common-sense action, with so much evidence arriving every week.

Republicans Request a Second Special Counsel: thehill.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2018 @ 01:03 PM
link   
UPDATE 2.6.2018

House Intelligence Committee chairman Rep. Devin Nunes said that some Obama administration officials and related figures “went dark” and have not responded to his ten questions on FISA abuse, thus making them liable to receive subpoenas.

Nunes sent questions to 12 people, including top Obama intelligence officials John Brennan and James Clapper, and plans to send the questions to 12 more people. Nunes said the questions center on when these individuals knew that the Democrats paid to finance the debunked Christopher Steele dossier, and who they told about the payments. That dossier was used to obtain FISA warrants to surveil Trump Tower and members of President Trump’s team. Robert Mueller is reportedly still using the dossier in his investigation.

Nunes set a midnight deadline Sunday for people to respond to his questions. But some of the people are not cooperating.

“Most of the people have responded, getting the information back to us promptly and on time,” Nunes said.
“There are a few people who have asked for an additional week, which we have went ahead and granted that time. There are a few people, though, that are not responding. They seem to have went dark. However, if they do not respond here shortly they will be getting subpoenaed to appear before Congress to be treated with a deposition,” Nunes said.

Nunes said that Brennan and Clapper both responded to his questions, but would not yet reveal what they said.

Big League Politics reported that Clapper tried to use a Supreme Court justice to block President Trump’s inauguration based on Russia innuendo back in January.

Big League Politics also reported on evidence that Supreme Court Chief Justice John Roberts was “hacked” by a surveillance operation led by Brennan and Clapper.

Rep. Mark Meadows is calling for a “second special counsel” to investigate FISA abuse by Obama-linked figures during the presidential campaign.

SOURCE: ussanews.com...

Full Devin Nunes Interview (video): video.foxnews.com...=show-clips

posted on Mar, 9 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Update March 9, 2018

Former Vice President JOE BIDEN's assistants are being investigated by the House Intelligence Committee, in connection with the FAKE Steele Dossier and illegally obtaining the FISA spy warrant. (Note that one of Biden's advisors worked at Fusion GPS.)

MORE AT: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Did it happen? Were subpoenas issued?
Any update at all?

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The dossier isn't fake.

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The dossier isn't debunked either.
Not one bit.
edit on 3102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 10 2018 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Thats not what it says.
It says Bidden was sent the same ten questions to answer.
You must stay dizzy with the spin you put on things.
Being asked to answer questions isn't exactly under investigation.

Nunes has zero credibility now.
No one is going to take his findings seriously when they know he is trumps lap dog.
edit on 3102018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Nunes has zero credibility now.

That's funny. We'll see if people agree with you by ripping up the Subpoenas they'll be receiving from the House Intelligence Committee, headed DEVIN NUNES.

Meanwhile, the House Intelligence Committee Russian Collusion report cleared the Trump administration. But in the process, lots of dirt was found on the Obama Administration and Hillary.

He did say the committee found that Obama administration officials improperly unmasked members of Trump's transition team. But he said there seems to be less interest in allegations of abuse of the system by Democrats.

"We did find clear links between the Russians and the Hillary Clinton campaign, which nobody seems to care about," he said.
Source: www.washingtonexaminer.com...

The "zero credibility" House Intelligence Committee is now working on PHASE-II, which is identifying those links between Russians and those in Obama's orbit. A.G. Jeff Sessions also has a "secret" investigation underway into the same issues.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join