It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House Democrats introduce bill prohibiting sale of semi-automatic weapons

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Once the constitution militia's hear about this. You can guarantee there will be trouble.

Thats only IF this is being taken seriously

edit on 26-2-2018 by WarPig1939 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   

We're there folks.

GD it we're there.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yes, they want to call an AR15 a weapon of war. What a joke. When I was a boy, my dad had a bazooka with armor-piercing rockets. He bought in in Louisiana someplace. He test fired it once out in the boonies by the river. Now that was a weapon of war. He kept it hidden for years just in case things went to #. He was killed in a car accident 35 years ago while I was overseas on deployment and I never found out where the piece went; one of his friends took possession. His friends were all interesting guys. The kind who'd shoot a 1911 down main street on a Sunday afternoon. Those guys are all dead now too. But there are people out there who have weapons way more interesting than that bazooka, I'd wager. If the lefties keep pushing and get the dance started, there's no telling what music they'll be dancing to when the band strikes up! I expect they'll quickly find themselves living in interesting times.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   

I dont think they are trying to lose seats. I truly believe Democrats are just that out of touch with the people. They think their high minded notions are universal and arent open to interpretation other than their own. They are blinded by their own ideals.

Oh, I agree with you.

I've just never seen the enormous gigantic divide that is currently between rank and file democrats and political reality.

I know they are upset with losing the Presidency... it slowed down their master plan.

But they are tripling down on why they lost and are expecting a different outcome.

Bring it, I guess... ~shrug~

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:50 PM
link   

SO desperate to have the common citizen at a distinct disadvantage arent they?

NO, they are trying to protect the common citizen from dangerous people with dangerous weapons, did that ever occur to you??

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

By taking guns away from everyone?
Makes since. Not.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Cicilline’s legislation names 205 specific firearms that are prohibited, including the AK-47 and AR-15.

I knew that sounded familiar.

Bans the sale, manufacture, transfer and importation of 205 military-style assault weapons by name. Owners may keep existing weapons.

Bans any assault weapon that accepts a detachable ammunition magazine and has one or more military characteristics including a pistol grip, a forward grip, a barrel shroud, a threaded barrel or a folding or telescoping stock. Owners may keep existing weapons.

Bans magazines and other ammunition feeding devices that hold more than 10 rounds of ammunition, which allow shooters to quickly fire many rounds without needing to reload. Owners may keep existing magazines.

www.feinstein.senate.gov...

Guess they pulled Feinsteins failed bill out of the garbage can.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

NO, they are trying to protect the common citizen from dangerous people with dangerous weapons, did that ever occur to you??

Perhaps they could lend out some of their ARMED guards.......

Seems to me the equalizer from dangerous people is for common citizens to have access to dangerous weapons.

link   

Lmao. Banning guns doesnt stop shootings. Proven fact.

link   

You mean like the ones who break the law to have guns and use them?

I love how all the laws making drugs illegal just are not the answer because people will get drugs anyhow, but for some reason, the exact same solution - laws banning them - where magically work for guns.

Care to explain this reasoning?

Wait, who am I fooling? You just drive-by.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Can we FINALLY end the bullsh## about "leftists don't wanna take yer guns" now?

Please?

Once we can get pass that, then we can have an honest discussion.
Leftists want a police-state.

Here is proof.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328

If that was truly their concern then they would quit politics and stop pushing for an actual civil war. One they are going to lose... what are they going to field for an army? A multi color transsexual mob armed with bongs and dildos?

/facepalm

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Can we leave bongs out of this?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

According to Xcathdra’s post above (with pic to “prove it”), they did have at least one semi-automatic weapon.

Still doesn’t change the fact that not one semi-automatic was considered in the top twenty.

Maybe it’s just that back then you had to know how to aim a gun if you wanted to hit something.

Today’s gun enthusiast, apparently, believes that “if you shoot enough bullets at something, and maybe hit it” is an undeniable right.

Quantity has replaced quality.

Our ancestors would be so proud.
edit on 26-2-2018 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Should have ended a year ago.

time.com...

Learned to love!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ursushorribilis
a reply to: Lumenari

Can we leave bongs out of this?

Only the registered ones, I guess....

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Sounds like they're ready to take them form the police, military, and every criminal in the world. But why wouldn't anyone trust a party that doesn't even care about your vote?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: bender151

Indeed.

Why would anyone trust the people that said election rigging is a first amendment right, but we've no right to defend ourselves.

Darwin Award.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

The same ones that claim that the current administration is akin to Nazi's can't wait to give them their guns and gun rights.

Insanity train!!!! Next stop?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join