It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Savage has been approached to run run for U.S. senate in rave against Feinstein.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
In an interview Savage tells us that he has been asked by some heavy hitters to run for Senate against Feinstein. Personally I think this will be amazing, as he is actually against the destruction of the Republic.

artic le

He has given a few tidbits of what he is going to push for, such as:
English only voting ballots. He points out in America, English is the only language accepted on legal documents - therefore English only ballots.

Dropping California's tax to 9%.

Fixing the homeless situation and cleaning up the streets.

Building a border wall "like the citadel".

Enforcement of current immigration law.

He has a whole slew of ideas and policy changes that I'm for, mainly the fact that California has entirely too much sway already, and needs some balance to their ultra liberal non-American stance. (My opinion)

The other thing is I've had enough of Pelosi and don't want another 20 people like her being elected in any way shape or form.

The other positive effect will be the exposure of more democrats abusing their authority and duties. It's painfully obvious that they can't seem to behave by the rules, and thus will lie, cheat, and steal their way to winning any election. And in doing so, will be caught a few more times, and expose more of their players and schemes.

All good things for America.

Go get em' Mr. Savage.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Meh.

Feinstein didn't get her parties endorsement.

Savage might win.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
All of his actions items are right for America. I hope he runs.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Meh.

Savage might win.

Feinstein didn't get her party's endorsement because they think she is not "left" enough.

Think about that for a minute.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Hewhowaits

LOVE LOVE LOVE Savage, but, I don't think, in the end he will run.
He will just get thoroughly shredded in Commiefornia for what he wants to do.
There are too many powerful libtards in Sac Town, Silicon Valley, and not enough $$ or influence on the other side to balance it out.
Feinstein's counterpart, was exhalting that she wasn't FAR ENOUGH to the left! WTF does that tell you.
Talk about # hole countries, have you seen SF lately?
Although, I would pay PPV type $$ to watch him debate her, or any other KOOK on that side of the aisle.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

Meh.

Savage might win.

Feinstein didn't get her party's endorsement because they think she is not "left" enough.

I prefer not to.

I'm just happy shes on her way out.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Thats why I don't think he will run, that state is ruined. I used to live there, in so cal, parens still do and 2 brothers, but it is an absolute disaster.
Sanctuary cities, homelessness run amok in LA and SF, the worst schools in the nation, highest rate of poverty, overcrowded jails, highest taxes, personal and state. It is too far to the left, and lets say he does run, and somehow wins, IMO; that would be an even greater upset that what Trump did, the left would bitch and complain even more vociferously and try to force him out. Special elections, whatever it took, even if was against the law, cuz that's how the left rolls.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:22 PM
link   
His name is Michael Weiner. If that was my name I'd change it as well. He should have changed his name to something like Rock Handsome as he is such a fine masculine specimen. Not quite the stature of Donald Trump but still pretty fancy.
edit on 26-2-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Oh?

Any relation to Anthony Weiner?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: sstyles15

Thats why I don't think he will run, that state is ruined. I used to live there, in so cal, parens still do and 2 brothers, but it is an absolute disaster.
Sanctuary cities, homelessness run amok in LA and SF, the worst schools in the nation, highest rate of poverty, overcrowded jails, highest taxes, personal and state. It is too far to the left, and lets say he does run, and somehow wins, IMO; that would be an even greater upset that what Trump did, the left would bitch and complain even more vociferously and try to force him out. Special elections, whatever it took, even if was against the law, cuz that's how the left rolls.

I agree. My birth certificate is from CA. Have family there. Got out as soon as I could and have been happy elsewhere ever since. It would be just silly to run as a conservative in that state.

I mean, why bother? If you actually won, what could you do to solve anything? The state is already toast.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Meh.

Savage might win.

Translation : They realized Feinstein was a loon .
Problem : Going for a bigger loon

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: sstyles15

I agree. My birth certificate is from CA. Have family there. Got out as soon as I could and have been happy elsewhere ever since. It would be just silly to run as a conservative in that state.

I mean, why bother? If you actually won, what could you do to solve anything? The state is already toast.[/quote

Agreed man, it is right on the edge of that cliff from never coming back to anything resembling conservative, and the leftists want to go over it at 1000 mph. The thing is, apart from the elites on the coast, there are lots of conservatives inland, from north to south, its, they dont have the money or power to really affect any meaningful change

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
His name is Michael Weiner. If that was my name I'd change it as well. He should have changed his name to something like Rock Handsome as he is such a fine masculine specimen. Not quite the stature of Donald Trump but still pretty fancy.

Yeah.
Used to listen to his am radio show since it was on before Art Bell some 20 years ago.
Whine, whine, whine...FREAKOUT SCREAMY VOICE!!! Hang up on callers.
Yeah, fits right in with the current administration

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: sstyles15

Agreed. Northern California and Southern might as well be two different countries, with the North unrepresented and owned by the South. The state should really be split up so the North can rid itself of a lot of financial grief that they never voted for.

edit on 26-2-2018 by Lumenari because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   
No way Savage was at a rave.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Make California great again, easy win

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: olaru12

Yeah.
Used to listen to his am radio show since it was on before Art Bell some 20 years ago.
Whine, whine, whine...FREAKOUT SCREAMY VOICE!!! Hang up on callers.
Yeah, fits right in with the current administration

or, he's pissed, like many like minded individuals who see this once great nation being destroyed, as he wrote in his book, "The enemy within" and the enemy is, liberalism, like Islam, is not conducive to the USA and its Constitution.
he hangs up on callers because they are morons who cannot defend their lame argument.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Looking at what committees this woman is on, i find troubling.
----------------------
Committees
Committee on Appropriations
Subcommittee on Agriculture, Rural Development, Food and Drug Administration, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Commerce, Justice, Science, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Defense
Subcommittee on Energy and Water Development (Ranking Member)
Subcommittee on Interior, Environment, and Related Agencies
Subcommittee on Transportation, Housing and Urban Development, and Related Agencies
Committee on the Judiciary (Ranking Member, 115th Congress)[17]
Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism
Subcommittee on Immigration, Border Security, and Refugees
Subcommittee on Privacy, Technology and the Law
Committee on Rules and Administration
Select Committee on Intelligence
Feinstein Wikipedia

That last one will be the one that is eye popping. If she holds the purse strings to the intelligence committee, then I'm sure she could also pull some other strings to keep her position.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
This alone will trash his candidacy...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Man, You really know how to ruin a party. ~$heopleNation

top topics

<<   2 >>

join