It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could TPTB be Using Reverse Psychology to Arm Americans for an Upcoming Event

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Quantumgamer1776
Been saying this for years.

Imagine the fun that a demon would have after possessing a sinner who goes on a killing spree.

When the possessed meat-suit dies, the demon jumps from dying body to the sinner who is still alive. Then that demon continues the fun-day killing spree.

With so many guns, America will wipe itself out in 1 day.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Not to protect and survive, but to ensure as many as possible die.
Think about it, this online zombie survival shooter (forgot the name) showed pretty much everybody turned into a "lone wolf" they shot everything in sight for resources or simply to protect their collected stuff. That's exactly what would happen.

The US is one power blackout and a rumour of aliens or zombies away from turning into a killbox, where the surplus eaters kill off eachother without one official needing to shoot anybody.
And if you're into conspiracies you know if it's on purpose it's not for your protection.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
todays version of TPTB wants to disarm the USA
on the road to their New World Order. they need a compliant complacent submissive Social Justice USA.

they're just waiting to get an ideologically friendly Supreme Court so they can adjudicate the 2nd Amendment away.

that's why they freaked so much when Trump won. Hillary would have nominated leftist judges.

these people are playing long game. they will keep hammering until they get what they want. if they can't get it through congress they'll use the courts. until they get the right court they'll use social/media pressure to quell gun ownership and demonize the manufacturers and the NRA. (while their Hollywood allies make zillion$ with gun-toting action movies).

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: AllKnowing
I can only hope you are correct.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
firstly, I'm very pro 2nd amendment, and a multiple gun owner. secondly, i feel many gun owners are delusional in thinking that their guns can stem the tide of governmental tyranny in 2018 AD. I'm sorry, but firearms are an antiquated tool. Does the military use guns to do their killing now? A bit, but mostly no; they use UAV's or unmanned aerial vehicles, and now they're even using DEW's or directed energy weaponry as the tool of choice. YES, this is the truth, and Americans firearms can easily be taken away from the 5% of people who don't comply to any new laws.
So, with this in mind, i think the OP is half correct in thinking TPTB want us armed to the teeth. Not so we can protect and defend the United States, no, it's so when they shut off the electric grid and stop shipping food to our cities we will eventually slaughter each other in a vicious and brutal hunger game. What could be a more perfect end to the good old USA for these demented satanists? Remember, TPTB are Lucifarians, and they are psychotic torturous inbreds who desire nothing more than to see us all suffer to the greatest extent and then be sacrificed for their profit and enjoyment. Behind every big gun company is TPTB, and for some reason they want us Americans armed to the teeth.

don't believe? research DEW's and the recent Californian fires. Our guns cant stop this evil and they know it!

posted on Mar, 12 2018 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Why just stop with arming Americans?

If TPTB thought that everyone needed more guns for a specific event, this would be a worldwide phenomenon.

Every other country is moving to ban guns. It's only the USA working hard to increase production and sell more guns.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Interesting theory but I think the opposite. They want the guns taken away. And now with bill 5087 in the docket its just one shooting spree away from happening. I will not willingly give up my guns and until sales are illegal I will continue to purchase more to protect myself from the new world order surely soon to be set in motion.

posted on Mar, 25 2018 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The ONLY Thing that All American Citizens have in Common is the Protection of the Constitution and the Bill of Rights . Take that Away , and the United States of America No Longer Exists . There are those in this Country who Wish to Destroy that , and then there are those who would Fight , and Possibly Die Defending it . Who has the Greater Resolve at the Moment ? We are Still a Free Society , no ? ......Hmm.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join