It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TERRORISM: U.S. Officials Worried About Possible Attack Against the American Homeland

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Here we go again, more sabre rattling,from bush & co, must be that his approval rating is starting to slip, and he needs a war to justify all these billions and billons on defence and homeland security

so what happen, they start priming the media with suspect terror threat and that obl and co, are looking to hit the homeland with something nasty

do i belive it nope,and i hope that they are just war mongering again, as god forbid that something actually goes off, then all hell would break loose, can u say world war 3, some shock & awe on iran, level what citys and bases they have. then they sweep across the border from iraq to syria with an irsalie amry in tow, because the US are getting a bit short on manpower, and they must have a really good escuse for the UN to back them and get a colaliton together, well The Uk will fall in to line, we always do.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:00 PM
link   
So, let me get this straight, when other countries, for example France and Spain, also release news of terrorists planning to attack in their respective countries, is all well and good. The governments in these countries are looking up for their people. Nothing wrong with them reporting this.

But when it happens in the US, it's all the government's doing, and it's all a farce? That's very ironic imo.

---edited for errors---

[edit on 18-2-2005 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
"Softwareman1"
Just wanted to say that was a great POST I enjoyed it thoroughly. Especially when I was just thinking of buying a risk game the other day and setting up what we need to do next for my wife to see what actually really is going on.

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 03:42 PM
link   
maybe other countries actualy hate us and they do want to attack us just for that reason

I guess thats to simple of a reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join