It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump :: Super Hero

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

How dare you! The Tick is a real super hero one who embraces his destiny.
Loved the show btw

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

Loved the show btw

It's so stupid and yet so funny. Refreshing to watch. Trouble is we watched all six of last years shows in one evening, no control on our part. It is addicting. The new season just came out.

What is going on in our capital is also stupid and funny. But it should not be that way, our government is turning into a side show.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

I binge watched the last six episodes it was great. The terror also lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
mr. president what about your bone spurs? *drops mic*

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Well, Trump IS fat as a tick so...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
he'd go in... pending a waiver

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: conspiracy nut

Except everyone has already said that...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Popeye would have eaten some spinach and gone in bopping galoots with anchor fists.
Some others, who I will leave unnamed, would probably have pissed their grampers while waiting for their security to do some man's business.
This all purely speculative.
edit on 26-2-2018 by skunkape23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

I think a lot of people have such a love of children that they would do for them things they wouldn't do for another adult. There's been several stories that Trump has a soft spot for kids. He probably believes he would have done this. Lots of people do.

Whether you really would or not, no one knows. You never really know how you'll react in that kind of situation until you're in one. No amount of training can fully prepare you for it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

Everyone needs to be reminded of Cadet Bone Spurs cowardly draft dodging when he is talking up a big game. Is bone spurs a trigger phrase around here?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I truly believe he would.

I would.

The US military actually helped refined any method I would take in order to do so.

If a sitting US President says he would run in, no weapon or not to save American children, you bet your goddamn ass I would hold him to that, thus I believe him and support him even more.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

I don't believe that cadet bone spurs actually believes he would have gone in.

He probably would have done nothing and if questioned later about it he would have produced a doctors note.
edit on 26-2-2018 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

At least he didn't say something stupid like, "If I had a boy it would be Trayvon"

Do I think he would have ran in? Hum if the cameras were on him yes, but I would like to think that if he was there maybe those sheriffs would have gone in instead. But hey lets be all political and dream about what Hillary would have done? I bet the shooting never would have happened, and those 17 people would have been, "just victims of a robbery".

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
a reply to: Ursushorribilis

Everyone needs to be reminded of Cadet Bone Spurs cowardly draft dodging when he is talking up a big game. Is bone spurs a trigger phrase around here?

Let's just pretend for a moment a doctor and the draft office didn't consider his condition legitimate and leave it at he's a coward for getting a medical deferment. He also received draft deferments for going to college. Should we call everyone who got one of those a coward too?

Draft dodging or not, you really don't know how you'd react in a situation like that. Ask vets who have been in combat. Some people who are super gung ho turn out to be cowards, and guys who seemed like big wimps can turn out to be extraordinarily brave.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   

No way in hell would Donald Trump run, let alone run into an active shooter situation.

I mean, he's an obstinate SOB. Don't get me wrong. But I think his psychopathy would make him indifferent on the whole. But who knows. Maybe Donald has a beast mode hidden in there amongst the coagulating Big Mac's.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hillary would have showed them her ping-pong ball trick.

link   
a reply to: Thirty6BelowZero

No, no. I find him quite amusing in the meantime. But it is his erratic and somewhat funny acting at times that made me doubt it for a moment. You know, somewhere along the line of barking dogs that don't bite.

But don't take my word for it. I'm just a humble spectator who doesn't insist his views are the best and greatest. Sorry my post bothered you.

Anyway I wish for you to be well and happy

link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Tbh even If he was there and did nothing I couldn't blame an old geezer for not being capable of doing anything.
He is 71 and a bit chubby.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Thinking more is there any politician who you think would have done something?.
Maybe Jessie Ventura when he was a Governor
but off the top of my head I can not think of one who would put their own life in danger.
Ooooo maybe Michael Portillo here in the UK lol.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Tbh even If he was there and did nothing I couldn't blame an old geezer for not being capable of doing anything.
He is 71 and a bit chubby.

My thoughts are that if someone acting makes them a hero, then them not acting doesn't make them a coward. Its too binary to see it that way. If a failure to act makes you a coward, then acting makes you normal. You are simply doing what is expected. On the other hand, if acting makes you a hero, not acting makes you normal. Simply doing what is expected.

We have this ridiculous extreme view where you are either amazing, or lower than whale poop. Its illogical.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join