It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Emerge Over Florida Shooter's "Full Metal Garb"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
a reply to: MisterMcKill

so this entire thread hinges on one womans lack of knowledge of and terminology associated with firearms and tactical gear ?

Yes.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:51 AM
link   

I am guessing that the teacher being interviewed was not an expert on body armor. You are correct, of course, but I think we get what she was saying in context.

She was confused alright. Never seen anything like it, before. Who has? From behind, tactical gear and helmet made her think it was a police man, probably for about one second.

She regained her composer, was able to usher kids into a classroom, find her keys and lock the door. Too bad she didn't have an assault rifle in her hands instead of keys.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   

They will kill her after the fact so she doesn't reveal the covert narrative. Maybe a car accident or something like the Las Vegas shooting witnesses.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

"Full metal garb", facemask and bulletproof armor? Some students said they spoke with or saw the shooter during the event, and said nothing about that.

This is a new detail for me as well..

One of the students said she was evacuating the building with the alleged shooter and heard gunfire in the building still.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi

"Full metal garb", facemask and bulletproof armor? Some students said they spoke with or saw the shooter during the event, and said nothing about that.

One of the students said she was evacuating the building with the alleged shooter and heard gunfire in the building still.

These kind of allegations should always be accompanied with a source.

We know how people love to just throw false information when things are this hot...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
"inconsistencies".. ?!

"Questions emerge.." ?!

WTF?!

This is not rocket science people, wake TFU!
edit on 27-2-2018 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: PsychicCroMag

No, she needs to stfu. We already know whats going on.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   

I must say I agree with you. I'm only halfway onboard--at the moment it seems like a real (unstaged and spontaneous) event, but I'm beginning to wonder.

The trouble is it would take some play actors, and I'm not quite willing to go there right now. A friend of mine knew one of the kids that was shot.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Nope. The victims are real, but the issue that's coming to light is about a possible cover-up. It's a little scary that people could be either so incompetent as to allow this type of event to occur, but also scary if the cover-up is true. Nothing is being cleared up, only made more murky with each official statement being made vs each person discussing what they saw and experienced.

All the while the big focus is an unusually big push for gun control and civil rights removal. Some people are either using this event as a massive power grab from the American people, or those same people are creating these events for the same thing. Either way it's clearly an attempt to destabilize the citizenry of this country through the use of fear. The issue here is that the same players are making a visual grab at whatever they can while getting pinched for what they did during the elections.

Before anyone goes off and calls me a political hack; look at the people not being heard from since the investigation got heavy handed, and look at the people that are pushing for removal of civil liberties due to this issue.

What pisses me off about this event, is that people are letting their kids buy into the antigun cry, while not watching democracy get killed off in the mean time. Those 17 people that died are at risk of becoming our generations Crispus Attucks if we don't take a stand against those that are trying to usurp the US.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

What exactly do you find inconsistent about this account???

The shooter did in fact have bulletproof vest and gear during the attack.

He posted pictures of the gear prior to the shooting.

The first responders found his rifle and gear left behind.

The shooter blended in with the students as they evacuated. That is why he was found at the next town over.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

This is false.

What the student said was that she heard shooting prior to seeing the shooter evacuate with the rest of the students and that she believed the shooting was in the next building and there wasn't sufficient time between when she heard the shots and when the shooter appeared beside her evacuating with everyone else.

NOT at "the same time" like you said.

That witness was also less than credible from her appearance. At a minimum her story pivots on her ability to judge how far away gun shots are and her having a precise ability to estimate time in the midst of a crisis.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

That witness was also less than credible from her appearance

Okay...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

so this entire thread hinges on one womans lack of knowledge of and terminology associated with firearms and tactical gear ?

This thread hinges upon the testimony of a teacher who got shot, and who reported her experience. It calls into question the entire reported timeline of events, since it would have been next to impossible for this to have occurred if the official timeline is correct.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   

The shooter blended in with the students as they evacuated. That is why he was found at the next town over.

Exactly, I find the official timeline to be suspect at best. Did you read the article? Can you assemble an AR-15 and turn into Robocop in 1-2 minutes? No? I can't either. Sigh.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: FatherLukeDuke

Yes.

No. Please read the entire article.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

That's a good point.

Maybe it is their way of getting many people to participate in something without letting them in on it.

By the time it actually happens, everyone participating is too afraid to talk.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

Exactly, I find the official timeline to be suspect at best. Did you read the article? Can you assemble an AR-15 and turn into Robocop in 1-2 minutes? No? I can't either. Sigh.

That's really what this thread hinges on: a teacher describing seeing somebody in a full-body suit of armor.

The timeline is really immaterial until we figure out what that's supposed to mean. Otherwise, as I posted earlier, I have no choice but to believe this is who she saw

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

I must say I agree with you. I'm only halfway onboard--at the moment it seems like a real (unstaged and spontaneous) event, but I'm beginning to wonder.

The trouble is it would take some play actors, and I'm not quite willing to go there right now. A friend of mine knew one of the kids that was shot.

I do not dispute that people were shot. I do question the manner in which they were shot.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

I am guessing that the teacher being interviewed was not an expert on body armor. You are correct, of course, but I think we get what she was saying in context.

She was confused alright. Never seen anything like it, before. Who has? From behind, tactical gear and helmet made her think it was a police man, probably for about one second.

She regained her composer, was able to usher kids into a classroom, find her keys and lock the door. Too bad she didn't have an assault rifle in her hands instead of keys.

We are in full agreement there. Teachers that want to be armed should be able to do so.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

That's really what this thread hinges on: a teacher describing seeing somebody in a full-body suit of armor.

The timeline is really immaterial until we figure out what that's supposed to mean. Otherwise, as I posted earlier, I have no choice but to believe this is who she saw

I would also say that this witness simply adds to the growing pile of inconsistencies. We are not getting a straight story, and that, in and of itself, should raise red flags.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join