It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions Emerge Over Florida Shooter's "Full Metal Garb"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

No doubt. Its like were living in 1984

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

At first when i read that i dont know why but i was picturing a metal mesh, like a knights armor. I wasnt thinking swat suit but as i read the post im now certain thats what she must have meant right?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The video delay is highly suspicious...what possible reason would there for this in our age of technology?..the autopsies should reveal what the ballistics are for the weapons used..will there be an inquiry or a FOIL request for that info?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
Another thing I was wondering about..

What's a code red drill?

And what are the odds of something happening the day of a drill?

Seems to happen a lot.

Just glancing back over the last 25 years it happens quite a bit

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Hanging on her calling armor metal is pretty dense.

What is the first thing you think of with armor?

Armored tank?

That it's covered in fabric and kevlar?

It's a pretty obvious mistake with her description, she's not a cop or soldier.

She is associating armor with metal imo.

Someone needs to show her various types of body armor and helmets (ck the police dept), She sounds like an excellent witness not rattled at all. He fired 3 rounds and the glass didn't break! He must have been firing blanks. Interesting she said she had never seen a rifle like that before. I too am worried about an ever desperate deep state.
edit on 26-2-2018 by PsychicCroMag because: Drift-varbage

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterMcKill

I always figured big scary powerful men threaten would be independant leaders with mass shootings, terror attacks, stock market plunges, famine, war and everything else we live through on earth.

What would you do if you were the mayor of your city, the president of the US, who ever, and someone who you know could do what they say, threatens your people with a nuke or a riot, or worse...? All you have to do is kneel and it all goes away.

edit on 2 26 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I took that comment as her being familiar with police presence, but not in that attire or with that type of weapon? Just my take
edit on 2/26/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/26/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
If after reading this article you can't see the massive inconsistencies and obvious manipulations by the media and various law enforcement agencies, there is something seriously flawed with your logical reasoning...:

Top 10 Reasons For Deeper Investigation

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I don't know if anyone has mentioned this, but where are all the Snapchats, Instagrams and pics from the students?

These days EVERYONE is taping and snapping photos regardless of what is going on around them. Like seriously, at riots, on blocking freeways, even while they're looting stores. How many FB lives were happening that moment?

Where is the stash of media? Think I'm going to start checking the underground forums and see what, if anything made it out.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: knows_but_doesnt

Don't quote me on this but I read that some students reported officers were going around the classrooms either confiscating their phones or ordering them not to record anything. Could be disinformation. It's hard to tell fact from fiction at this point. Though I'm inclined to believe that whatever MSM and law enforcement are peddling is total BS.

Also in the article I linked they mention the school has state of the art video surveillance yet no footage has been released...
edit on 26-2-2018 by HorizonFall because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterMcKill

Just as we saw with the massacre in Las Vegas, a number of questions and inconsistencies have arisen following the Parkland High School shooting.

As Intellhub's Shepard Ambellas reports, Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School teacher Stacy Lippel was grazed by a hot bullet which left the chamber of the shooter’s gun as she closed the door to her classroom after letting a number of students file into what would presumably be safety. However, nothing could have prepared the teacher for what she was to witness next.

“I suddenly saw the shooter about twenty feet in front of me standing at the end of the hallway actively shooting down the hallway, just a barrage of bullets, and I’m staring at him thinking why are the police here, this is strange because he's in full metal garb, face mask, bulletproof armor, shooting this rifle that I've never seen before."

Questions Emerge Over Florida Shooter's "Full Metal Garb"

I really do not like the sound of this. As one more mass shooting narrative falls apart, I just get a sinking feeling that we are all being manipulated in the worst possible way. I will leave you all to make of this what you will. As for me, I think that something is rotten in the state of Denmark.

The article goes further into the alleged timeline, and... well, it just doesn't add up.

--McK177

I hadn't heard about this either, thanks for posting it! I checked it out on Youtube, wonder how long the video will get to remain on Youtube, and I wonder how long will it be until this lady "changes" her story, or something happens to her

edit on 26-2-2018 by TruthJava because: typo

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Description by the eyewitness of the shooter: "Why are the Police Here?" "because he was in full metal Garb"

More interesting findings about the shooting on Reddit

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Could he have been wearing somthing like anders breivik? (Yet another shooting that stinks)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:29 AM
link   
In an interview the sheriff says there was one police officer in the building "in a bullet proof vest" maybe thats what she saw?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Ghostsinthefog

Mrs. Lippel isn't an expert on police armor, but another teacher spoke with a "strangely confused" Nikolas Cruz. She said that she thought he'd be the one to do something like this. This needs to be investigated along with Mrs. Lippels statements. The male teacher in the room next to her's was murdered by that man in "police armor". So, no it wasn't blanks. But Cruz may have been wandering the halls in a post hypnotic waking trance. Hypnotists at parties have caused havoc, when the subject walks into a solid wall, where he or she thinks a door should be.

I"ve been professionally hypnotized, back in 2002, and he put in some suggestions to loosen up my sub conscious, which up to then, had been a steel trap. Now I can usually remember things much better, by just relaxing and letting those memories bubble up. If Cruz is a post hypnotic, then this can still be solved. What one hypnotist puts in, another can reclaim, to a conscious state.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:28 AM
link   

so this entire thread hinges on one womans lack of knowledge of and terminology associated with firearms and tactical gear ?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Thanks for links. Just commenting to bookmark this thread.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Well there has to be footage inside the school to show what she saw. The public may not get to see the footage but private investigators sure will.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well, for me the most interesting part of all this is:

... prosecutors have already offered Cruz a deal to spare his life in exchange for his plead of guilt. However, if school cameras, video footage, and other hard evidence reveals that Cruz was, in fact, the shooter, why would there be a need for Cruz to plead guilty? Wouldn’t the case be cut and dry?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:21 AM
link   
what ive always found interesting since columbine we never get cctv of any of the shootings.
at columbine theres the picture of the dead shooters, graffic ones, videos of them walking around the canteen trying to set off bombs the video of the teacher who was eventually shot running out the canteen.
even videos of kids jumping out of windows,cameras all over the school shwing kids trying to escape and this was before mobile phones with camera yet now we dont have any cctv released showing the shooters during the shootings, no videos of them at all.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join