It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

members cars and vehicles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Hehe....memories

My first car was a red '94 Sentra GXE

if we were in a bar we could seriously bore some people to death with car chat!

I think I've done that once or twice before...

Ya - We don't have the Ford Cossy here...looks like that's a shame too

Now the Lotus replica - That's quite a beautiful piece of machinery...I've seen a few around town...

What do you guys think about the fake Bentley? Or as me and my friends call them - Fobentleys

I'd rock it! A Hemi 6.1L V8, 425 HP, some nice chrome 20s and a Bentley-esque look to it, all for around $35,000....

[edit on 2/18/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 04:23 AM
link   
lol,if were talking about first cars this was mine!......well rather this was the group b rally version.....i just had the standard 1.3 version(in van form.....god im cringing!)....these were freaking awesome......they were british leyland but with a 3.0 v6 honda twin turbo in the back....(same engine the xj220 jag got evetually)....they banned the group b class because some people were getting these things up to 700bhp!!!!!.....and then loosing control and killing people in the crowds!!!

i bought the fiberglass kit for mine but ran out of money to buy the wheels!.....it looked pathetic with the wheels in stepped by about 10 inches.....and i did it in luminous orange (what was i thinking?)

above- the beast!

and below my sad crappy one!

and then i had a baja bug that i built.....i loved this car sooooo much......i had a 1500 in it and it was so much fun....(except in winter because the heaters didnt work......it used to freeze on the inside!)

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 09:19 AM
link   
This is my ride. My VY Club Sport has Redhot duco with Phantom Mica interior, with personalised plates. And i park where i want!

Sanc'.

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:16 AM
link   

This is my ride. My VY Club Sport has Redhot duco with Phantom Mica interior, with personalised plates. And i park where i want!

im laughing my head off!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2005 @ 11:18 AM
link   
my parents were really chuffed when i moved out as my parking was also pretty bad!

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Well.....My Jeep is at the breaking point, and it looks as though I'm actually going to have to resort to my list of practical cars I gave out earlier as a few possibilites for my next ride....

Although, I've been looking at a few others, and I can't deny that they are both powerful and well priced cars that I would love to own....

The 2005 GT Mustang is at the top of my list....Fully loaded goes for American $28,000 - $30,000....4.6L V8, 300 HP...Only disadvantage is the gas mileage - 17/25

Next on ym list is the Subaru WRX STi...This car is just a pure and simple beast for the money....For the $32,000 you get an intercooled, turbocharged 2.5L 300HP engine....

There's also a local listing on a '03 Infiniti G35 for $26,000 - Has 12,000 miles on it - Fully loaded - 280 HP 3.5L V-6....

*sighs*

I dunno what to do.....

[edit on 2/20/2005 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Feb, 20 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Im planning on purchasing a used crown victoria police interceptor soon slap a few antennas and get a cb going and no one will want to pass me on the highway, this car will transport me from home to school and maybe to the store thats all i need at the moment. This is what im planning on getting minus the red spot light and the lights in the grill ohhh baby

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 04:08 AM
link   
police cars in the uk!!

and in italy!

in russia they use these for high speed pursuit,thats ok when youre chasing lada's and trabanys!

www.thepostpigeon.nl..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

i think this is belgium?

and look.......heres a officer of the goos queens constabluary doing a fine upstanding job!......."i havent had a c**t all day drinkstable!"

posted on Feb, 21 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   
First off let me say this I use my bike to go to school and work and the car to just cruise around with friends.

My Bike:
2005 GSX-R600 (My Dad Traded in his Ford Truck for the Bike, How nice huh?)

My Car:
Honda Civic Ex
(It's really my fathers but hell he only uses it 3 times a week for college)

For being 16, I think I have a good set of first wheels

[edit on 02/03/05 by Grey Fox]

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
nearly forgot...i had one of these a citroen mahari.....lol...looks cack but was such good fun!.....you could drive for about a week on 5 euros!

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
you could drive for about a week on 5 euros!

That's one damn fuel efficient car...especially for not being hybrid....

Well - I think I've decided on a car...Probably will have it in a few weeks....

2005 Honda Accord Coupe EX V-6 manual - 240 HP....

Okay - I got some awesome car news......A buddy of mine's dad up and decided he was going to Tampa to buy a brand new Bentley Continental GT....Comes home with it a few days later - BALLING ASS CAR!!!!!! Like this one, but a dark hunter green....

So I'm at Best Buy the other day, and see the EXACT same car as his, except it was sitting on some beautiful 22 inch rims....
....Two of the exact same color Bentley's here in little old Tallahassee? Not to mention the black and silver ones I've seen.....

Later this week we're taking his out for a spin......

JAK

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 11:08 AM
link   
I'm still having a hard time accepting that they let people such as yourself out on the roads Opt.

Jack

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Fine Fine, must I show you lot my mode of transport !!

I'm the one in red.

I'm the one in the turban, going to school here. If you look really closely, you can see some random white dude !! lol.

However, this usualy cuts it.

Deep

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
we ride a 20 year old Linclon Continental, that has no hetaing and has to have the A/C on during the winter ...lol

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:10 PM
link   
The fast one:

The slow one:

Both:

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 07:13 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 09:55 AM
link   
WOAAA!!!!....bentleys rock!....and so do those 2 pontiacs!!...(they are pontiacs right?)

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I might be mistaken but they are CHEVY CAMARO'S..

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I might be mistaken but they are CHEVY CAMARO'S..

YES YOUR TOTALLY RIGHT...WELL DONE!......(fett is thick...you can even see the badges)

posted on Feb, 27 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   
1997 Dodge Grand Caravan minivan here. It sports a bumper sticker saying DON'T BLAME ME, I VOTED FOR PEROUTKA.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join