It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally!! It is time to ban the word MAN from the history books!! I am offended LOL!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I thought it would be fun to share this because the level of insanity is truly reaching new heights!! The mud pit seems like an appropriate place for us to have fun with this attempt at social engineering being pumped out of the "higher" education (indoctrination) system. You know the system that leads to life long debt for out youth!

Perhaps we can all gather in parks and demand that MANhattan and MANchester immediately change their names. LOL it really is too much!

Honestly the video speaks for itself. I really do not have any other words than to say that this kind of rhetoric actually makes Fox news look good. Which to me absolutely blows my mind, considering the vitriol I have had for this "news" organization since the Bush Regime.

Enjoy this priceless venture in to the minds of lunatic's who in the future will probably be calling for the removal of our balls because they have now deemed them offensive and dangerous. I am sure they could get some funding through the "colleges" in order to have some fake science to validate their crazy views!

The social engineers have done quite the number on this woman.... oops now I have been offensive!!

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago02America/Chicago228amMonday9 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

So "masculine" is okay, but hymen is forbidden.

Stupid leftists.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I'm trying to figure out who's a bigger retard, her or Carlson. The stuff people worry about.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   
We aren't tossing out mangina are we?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I actually pity the poor woMAN, she is seething with misplaced rage and can barely contain all of her hatred for men.

It is a dangerous game she is playing, shocking that these people do not understand what totalitarian regimes look like, it begins with the end of free speech.

Tucker is freaking priceless, his face as she makes her "points" sum up what any human (ooops did it again) is thinking.

Quite frankly this is precisely why Trump won, this PC s*** needs to end.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Start by removing "man" from "Woman". I mean seriously the proposal on the video from that "wo" is truly crazy and falls in the line of remove words that you find offending.

Peace

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I'm trying to figure out who's a bigger retard, her or Carlson. The stuff people worry about.

If you are trying to figure that out in the context of this video I really do not know what to say. I am not a fan of Tucker by any stretch of the imagination, but this is pretty much cut and dry.

Also this is something that everyone should be worried about, Purdue is actually teaching this nonsense.

The minds of the youth should not be cluttered with social engineering agendas!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Have none of you ever considered the possibility that you're being manipulated with these stories?

They have very little grounding in reality. Yet they provoke this massive emotional response from you all.

Never stopped to ask why Fox and Breitbart are deliberately pushing your emotional buttons in this way?

+3 more 
posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Painterz

Woa woa I am sorry Painterz, did you actually just come in here and use the word MANipulated and act like it is ok!?

Fox and Brietbart would not be able to push buttons if people like this woMAN and Purdue were not actively implementing fascist doctrines in their push for "PC" culture.

You do not have the right to not be offended.

End of Story.

link   

Yes fox is pushing buttons, like MSNBC and CNN are pushing the lefts buttons.

Its not much of an emotional response from me, it makes me laugh and then I usually drink some whiskey.

link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
I am not a fan of Tucker by any stretch of the imagination, but this is pretty much cut and dry.

Right, because his 'what about the mail?' comment was so intellectual. The guy is a momo.

link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I watch Tucker just about every day, I'm convinced this lady is simply a contrarian by trade.

She is guaranteed to side with the most ludicrous left wing stances ensuring a good humored exchange.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
She is guaranteed to side with the most ludicrous left wing stances ensuring a good humored exchange.

I'm sure that is the case but they both come across as morons.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   
So they'd have to ban Man spreading.

I'd laugh if it wasn't so stupid.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I bet her sandwich artistry is subpar.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Chicks getting manic,

How will they manage?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Then they'd hate to ban the word MANdarin.

That wouldn't come off as xenophobic.

No sirrie!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove

Woa woa I am sorry Painterz, did you actually just come in here and use the word MANipulated and act like it is ok!?

Fox and Brietbart would not be able to push buttons if people like this woMAN and Purdue were not actively implementing fascist doctrines in their push for "PC" culture.

You do not have the right to not be offended.

End of Story.

Heh, true, yes, I used the word MANipulated.

But my point is these nutjobs who want words like 'man' removed from history books, look, I know an awful lot of lefty liberal types, and literally none of them want any of these things we keep seeing trotted out on Fox and Breitbart as being examples of revionism that 'crazy SJWs' want.

The only thing my 'crazy SJW' friends want is equality, and freedom from oppression.

But these examples are constantly dragged out by Fox to discredit the entire movement for equality and freedom. And I think that's pretty scummy of them.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   
You might be an idiot.

If these 1500+ word offends you.

www.morewords.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Hey, remember when we were kids and we used to play that new Atari video game Pac-trigger and then get up early on a Saturday morning and watch He-trigger and the Masters of the Universe?

Oh man, those were the #in dayz bro, those were the dayzzz.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join