It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Florida sheriff refuses to resign during heated CNN interview

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
There is no problem.
Broward county won't write up an incident report because this was an act of terrorism. Anything further will be directed by the FBI.
Yup.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Thanks. I don't know what to think now.
I am kinda creeped out, to be honest.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I think there is a very viable civil lawsuit here against the sheriff on many fronts and I hope they nail him to the wall. Had he not gone out of his pervue of acting as a sheriff and ventured into politicizing the event I wouldn't think he was such a bad guy. He needed to take some pointers from the sheriff in LV on how to handle an incident such as this as he didn't get all political and talk about things which he shouldn't be speaking.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joefoster
a reply to: network dude
The incompetence of the sheriffs of this country is amazing, the incompetent Las Vegas sheriff, now the incompetent Florida sheriff, what gives?

the problem is that these people are in the positions they are because they don't rock the boat

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

That interview puts a disturbing twist to the story. I linked an article from the NYT in another thread. He arrived at the school via Uber at 2:19. He was observed arriving. Was he already wearing body armor? Would an Uber driver let someone wearing body armor and carrying a bag in the car and transport him to a school? If not, when did he put it on? How long does it take to put on? Nobody did anything while he was putting on body armor?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: redacted

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

I don't know I don't trust anything I see anymore.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:33 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I wonder, this was a wealthy area wasn't it? Any high profile or connected kids going to school there?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

You know what's funny....

www.browardschools1.com...

Eagles logo.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   

a reply to: toysforadults

It literally looks like Hillary and CO put a hit on the kids with corrupt police officers using a corrupt sheriff.
Nice.

Because of the 10 page Shiffty Meme-O

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:40 AM
link   
nvm

edit on 2 by Mandroid7 because: redascted

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

“Jake, I can only take responsibility for what I knew about,” Israel said. “I exercised my due diligence. I provided amazing leadership to this agency.”

And people say that President Trump is arrogant? His is nothing, compared to Sheriff Scott Israel.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:58 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:14 AM
link   
nvm

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Florida governor Rick Scott is in Washington D.C. this week for the annual Governor's conference. President Trump addressed him tonight at the "Governor's Ball".

Article: www.tampabay.com...

I wonder if President Trump thinks that Sheriff Israel should be suspended, or worse?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder what was said over the radio.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder what was said over the radio.

Reporters asked Israel last week if transcripts, or recordings of police communications would be made available. He responded by saying that the equipment is very old and unreliable. (This was before anyone knew about the 3 officers who didn't go in.) In hindsight, that answer was a huge Red Flag.

Antiquated communications system, but a $250,000 Lamborghini in the Sheriff's fleet.
www.browardpalmbeach.com...

Maybe the Broward County transmissions were saved by one of the websites that let you listen to police, airplanes, etc..

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 02:27 AM
link   
We can only hope that this inept and political Broward Sheriff is haunted by this horror for the rest of his days and reminded by the affected families if he continues to slough off any responsibility for the deaths and destruction of so many innocents under his care.
edit on 26-2-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

That interview puts a disturbing twist to the story. I linked an article from the NYT in another thread. He arrived at the school via Uber at 2:19. He was observed arriving. Was he already wearing body armor? Would an Uber driver let someone wearing body armor and carrying a bag in the car and transport him to a school? If not, when did he put it on? How long does it take to put on? Nobody did anything while he was putting on body armor?

someone from the school said they saw Cruz enter the school, they recognized him. So he couldn't have had helmet and tactical gear at that point. This is a strange twist, seems off.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join