It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What did Barack Obama say at his secret sports speech in front of hundreds of people?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit

It's not the government doing it so it's not a free speech issue.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

It's not the government doing it so it's not a free speech issue.

Free speech issues don't necessitate government involvement.

You're mistaking 1st Amendment issues with free expression.

Free expression is a fundamental right, often inhibited by a variety of governments.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
So why in the world would a speech about sports not be allowed to be shown, no pictures of obama? No idea what he said?

That just seems awfully wierd....now i wanna know what he said.
Was he wearing a boot?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

Can you show me where, in the 1st, it shows you’re allowed to tweet, record or livestream?

No?

Thought not.

I think you may be developmentally disabled if you're not understanding it by now.

Former leader of the free world & was the ringleader of "the most transparent" administration ever.

The more things change the more they also stay the same.

8 years of that asshat felt more like 3 decades.

Good riddance, constitution trampler.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom
Well that may be one of the most uneducated responses I have ever read on ATS. Congrats for making yourself look like a tool.

edit on 2/19/2013 by Allaroundyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Should have done that for all his speeches.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou

House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes didn't mince words today...

WASHINGTON – House Intelligence Committee Chairman Devin Nunes is blaming former President Obama for being in cahoots with Russia for eight years and setting the stage for orchestrating a conspiracy theory of collusion between Moscow and Donald Trump during the 2016 election.

“We went through a whole European infrastructure consolidation process of military installations across Europe, abandoned a lot of abilities in the North Atlantic to track Russian subs,” Nunes said. “We actually had the president of the United States, who said on a hot mic to the prime minister of Russia at the time, ‘Just tell Vladimir to wait after the election.’ That was President Obama who said that. So who created this Russian threat? Who? It was the last administration that put us in this position.”

www.wnd.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

He wants free listening. No conversation has the right to be private I guess.
Why is this a thing?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Obama gives a speech, the media covers it and people are outraged about him still being in the news.

Obama gives a speech, the media doesn't cover it, and now it's an attack on free speech and subverting the 1st amendment.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Have some stars cuz... emphasis....

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:23 AM
link   

What was the punishment again. You can't come back? How are they going to monitor that? Are you sure this wasn't a joke?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Good Lord it's a private organization. Oh wait it's Obama. Outrage is always included.
Lol

edit on 2262018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:35 AM
link   

The trigger words were used ... There's no fighting that.
Obama....bad....no matter the subject action or idea.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou
a reply to: Nucleardoom
Well that may be one of the most uneducated responses I have ever read on ATS. Congrats for making yourself look like a tool.

Tool? That's rich coming from someone defending Obama. I didn't realize we had a member of Mensa within our midst here at ATS. Please bestow upon us all your vast wisdom o' wise one. Sorry but, you lack any credibility when your defending Mr. community organizer and have obviously been afflicted with liberal messiah syndrome.

Good luck with that along with your woefully poor understanding of the subject.

edit on 27-2-2018 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I just heard the audio of Obama speaking at this meeting. No wonder he didn't want it recorded. Something is going wrong with his mind. Obama took 1 minute to say 15 words.

Has anyone else heard this?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
I just heard the audio of Obama speaking at this meeting. No wonder he didn't want it recorded. Something is going wrong with his mind. Obama took 1 minute to say 15 words.

Has anyone else heard this?

Can be found at the bottom of this article... 1:04 minutes of audio. He seems a little slow, but nothing too unusual. I haven't spent the time listening to much of the content yet but here it is if anyone is curious: reason.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The trigger words were used ... There's no fighting that.
Obama....bad....no matter the subject action or idea.

You have never been more right than right here, right now.
Yes, Obama...bad.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 05:19 AM
link   
here’s no such thing as an off-the-record event, especially not one held in the United States, in front of hundreds of people with internet-connected phones, right?

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Well, word of this so-called "secret" speech seems to have spread everywhere. Makes one wonder if it was really meant to be a secret at all.

I mean, obviously, everyone wants to know what the big secret is and is probably paying more attention now than they otherwise would. Whatever was said will obviously be everywhere sooner or later and people will be picking it apart to see if it means anything.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join