It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Yea for Transgender Equality!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: eNumbra

Yes and No, WTF, genetic testing will prove him to be a BOY without a doubt. Are you confused to science!!??

Ha Ha Ha! Look who is confused!!! Read the whole thread, fool.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ridhya

According to some online tests that I have taken for fun.My brain
thinks 100% male and I am a woman.I do identify with my female
body and accept myself as I am.I do still wish that I was 30 years
younger and 50 pounds lighter.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Hahahaha!!! Another one rushing to showcase their illiteracy lmao! Keep em coming ladies & gents, step right up, step right up! Come showcase your lack of reading comprehension right here folks. Win a prize, maybe a nice brand new shiny drool bucket and helmet.

So argue with me.

I read it, I got it. He shouldn't be allowed to compete with women. You're all about accepting the transition. When a chick transitions, you're just fine and dandy with it not counting this time because a message is being sent.

Just because he can't compete with men he deserves to dominate the women? It would be illegal in any other situation.

Just at Lance Armstrong, he was doping and claimed it was because he had one testicle. Can't compete without an injection, you don't count.

Whine and scream transphobia when rational people disagree with you, buy you are wrong. Men transitioning into to women, and women transitioning to men are NOT equal physiologically.

If you want to be accepted, stop spamming complete nonsense. ADMIT you are abnormal. ADMIT a chick on steroids shouldn't compete with other women. If He or She does, she's being an asshole.

Transgender people should be treated as people. but they are gross

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

Transgender people should be treated as people. but they are gross

What??!!!???

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

but they are gross

Well aren’t you charming😘 I refuse to converse any further with someone who calls me gross, you’re gross!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Shoot, I'm leaving it. I accidentally pasted a thing from an email.

Oysters. Oysters are gross. If I have to attend a baby shower, I don't want that nastiness near me.

Full line: "Man I know people pretend to like them, but they are gross"

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

I hope you are saying that was a mis-type and you don’t really mean that trans people are gross.

Because saying trans people are gross is the very definition of transphobia...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: RainbowPhoenix

Well aren’t you charming

I actually am! You didn't really get to know me last time!

I refuse to converse any further with someone who calls me gross, you’re gross!

I certainly am! I don't think you're gross. I am woefully inept at copy/paste. I think I might be married in Costa Rica.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

I hope you are saying that was a mis-type and you don’t really mean that trans people are gross.

...and?

So what if a person finds transgenders gross?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I don't think trans people are gross.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

...and?

...and?

So what if a person is a transphobe? No one likes being called that, but if one is, why not own up to it?

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

...and?

Meh. Depends on who says it. Bigots are gross and when a gross person calls me gross, it's really no skin off my back because I don't feel guilty for thinking they are gross so I shouldn't care what they think. Is it bigoted to call an entire demographic you haven't met "gross"? Probably. Just like saying all Asians are gross or blondes are gross, etc. But it's like, once a person says something like that, they become irrelevant to the majority of society so they can safely be ignored as the genuinely gross people they are.

Now if Patrick Stewart called me gross... I think I'd actually need some time to recover.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

...and?

...and?

So what if a person is a transphobe? No one likes being called that, but if one is, why not own up to it?

I doubt many people care what you call them. Whatever someone finds gross is really up to them.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Now if Patrick Stewart called me gross... I think I'd actually need some time to recover.

Now hold on, no one gets to pull that Picard.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1
a reply to: Abysha

Now hold on, no one gets to pull that Picard.

You better put that Picard back in the deck!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

...and?

Meh. Depends on who says it. Bigots are gross and when a gross person calls me gross, it's really no skin off my back because I don't feel guilty for thinking they are gross so I shouldn't care what they think. Is it bigoted to call an entire demographic you haven't met "gross"? Probably. Just like saying all Asians are gross or blondes are gross, etc. But it's like, once a person says something like that, they become irrelevant to the majority of society so they can safely be ignored as the genuinely gross people they are.

Meh. Exactly.
If you were worried about someone thinking you were gross, well really that would a reflection on you. Happily, it sounds like you couldn't give a stuff.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:19 AM
link   

...and?

...and?

I doubt many people care what you call them. Whatever someone finds gross is really up to them.

I never said it wasn’t up to them. I just find it disingenuous when people talk trash about trans people (not talking about Domo here) then get all defensive when someone calls them a transphobe. If you are a transphobe, then say it loud and proud so we know who you really are!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:21 AM
link   

...and?

...and?

I never said it wasn’t up to them. I just find it disingenuous when people talk trash about trans people (not talking about Domo here) then get all defensive when someone calls them a transphobe. If you are a transphobe, then say it loud and proud so we know who you really are!

Personally, I don't find anyone gross - except progressives and social justice warriors.

On topic, though, this woman needs to be banned from sport as she is a drugs cheat. She shouldn't be competing against men or women.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This should be solved with a simple no-doping rule. Just because for her it is medically administered does not mean it stops having the same effect that athletes desire. She is doping and getting a huge advantage over her opponents and it shouldn't be allowed.

With that in mind, if she wants to wrestle boys but the state won't let her she should stop wrestling and give the other girls a fair chance at winning a fair fight. She can take her battle to the state without battling other girls whom are at a disadvantage on the wrestling mats.
edit on 27-2-2018 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Bravo for him to take a stand and make this a national topic instead of doing nothing (the liberal way?)

Too bad so many people just skim their friends memes on FB to get their news and opinions on this story. He is a man, yes. His birth certificate says female. They need to change his BC to the correct sex, problem solved.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join