It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Luis Elizondo Interview for the 2018 International UFO Congress

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

I fully agree, it is best to assume that each one of us has a responsibility and that our individual actions do count. Otherwise we degenerate into spectators who even welcome the end of the world because it would give them some (final) entertainment.

Whatever the situation is - erroneousely summoned demons, helpful heavenly spirits or warmongers in flying machines - it is what it is (maybe all of it) and one day we will have to deal with it. Becoming aware that something exists beyond our current view of the universe is the first step.
edit on 27-2-2018 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Lets get to the bone here.

I'm kind of fed up with this BS

I don't like seeing people deceived and abused!

Bottom line this TTSA saga has brought little light to this subject for two reasons:

One, they have us debating process not truths. Real proofs or possibilities of what this is all about.

A very nebulous video. My goodness we have thousand of videos like this.

THIS IS NAUGHT in the greater scheme of things.

Two, they are trying to make it so overly “scientific” now, that that will serve to freeze information on any disclosure.

Elizondo is bringing this back to square one with all his, IMO, phony "scientific” jargon

Square one?

Good brief, WHAT ABOUT DISCLOSURE???

No body wants to join any Holy Grail “Oh lets seek together ala Cumbaya (money in TDL’s pocket) the phenomenon. THIS HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 70 YEARS!

They suppose to know something NOW.

These people are taking this to square one.

GIVE ME A BREAK

edit on 27-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-2-2018 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Sometimes I feel upset, too. I guess it comes from the passive position in which we find ourselves in. Makes one feel helpless.

I found TTSA's communication very lacking.
Now Elizondo has started to give interviews, I see that as improvement.
But more could and should be done. I would expect responses to critical questions on their website, for example. And there should be possibilities for the public to contribute in other ways than giving money.

If you know something better than TTSA, let me know... I am interested.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Tactical Deception
"

"Tactical deception," claim the study's authors, "[or] the misrepresentation of the state of the world to another individual, may allow cheaters to exploit conditional cooperation."

Ref: theweek.com...

I just love the prrases "tactical deception" and "conditional cooperation"

That's what TTSA and similar ventures seem to be all about. It's the same thing used by
politics and religion and actually, most other human social games.

UFOlogy is a human social game in the USA at least.

edit on 27-2-2018 by KellyPrettyBear because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Were not helpless.

Use your own power of your own critical thinking, intuition and faith in yourself or a higher power.

Research on your own and seek knowledge wherever it is.

Follow them, fine, I will too of course and learn but understand their not the only game in town

You have your own power and potential and God within you

Sermon over

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Many people arrive at that point sooner or later. It's why it's wise to spend as much time reading the skeptics as the believers to stay balanced. After all, the subject is often about trying to identify a signal in the noise when it's frequently debatable that a signal exists. Perhaps it's all noise and no signal.

a reply to: SacredLore

Thanks for looking at the thread; it wasn't popular and didn't get off the first page. I've just read it again for the first time since it was posted.

Clarification duly noted too.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Good advice

If TTSA is challenged with questions and gets some competition, and if the public demands answers from the government, something good might come out of this over time.

posted on Mar, 2 2018 @ 03:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Then they come up with a group filled with IC agents and bio chemical people
What’s that all about?

I just came across this tweet reply by Dr. Garry Nolan (listed as member of the TTSA team) that could explain the seemingly strange interest in biology.

The tweet links to this article: The "Wow! signal" of the terrestrial genetic code
www.sciencedirect.com...

I thought these were ideas from Science Fiction, but it looks like they have their origin in science...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join