It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Sun Simulator caught on video

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: brokenghost
More like out-of-date than intentionally wrong (when it comes to science topics).

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

God bless you my child, Domini, pa....mutter mutter mutter..............................................................................

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:47 AM
link   
It´s all real...

You can order a sunshine simulator via amazon. They just hide that it is from NASA, for reasons:
Verilux HappyLight Deluxe 10,000 LUX Sunshine Simulator

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Here's the picture they reference:

truthsector.files.wordpress.com...

I don't believe it myself. But it might have been because the first pictures were from limited range radar stations that didn't join up their range zones.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Sounds like NASA has created a real bright light. I would think some big Physics organization is actually who created this myself. It would be just light, not heat or stuff like that. They could keep the frequency in a certain bandwidth.

Is this real? I haven't a clue, but I bet they can make something like that if they wanted to. I doubt if it would be dangerous for us. You would need a pretty good power source to create the beams to create the reaction. I would say this may possibly be real, but why a conspiracy? It wouldn't seem to be harmful as long as you aren't staring at it or it might mess up our circidium cycle possibly. I don't think this would be classified as a conspiracy, just advanced science fooling around, definitely not as dangerous as creating modified microbes that could get out into the world.

(post by The GUT removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

I don't believe it myself. But it might have been because the first pictures were from limited range radar stations that didn't join up their range zones.

Yeah -- That's probably just a bunch of separate radars (each limited by the sweep radius distance) like the one below, but put together in a mosaic.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Did you do some googling about this supposed patent? As far as I know, those records are public knowledge. That would have been my first step before posting rather than relying on the person in the video.

To the Sun Simulator bit, while I love a good conspiracy myself, I'm looking at the practical here. A simulator would have some actual real applications if you just think about it. Let's say you're looking to build underground facilities meant for long term habitation and you're wanting to make sure crop growth and health of the inhabitants were optimal. Plants need the sun. Humans need the sun for Vitamin D production. Not to mention the sun has real effects upon our circadian rhythms where sleep and other bodily cycles are concerned.

We already know that scientists and researchers spend a great deal of time underground in places like Area 51 and I can guarantee you that's likely just the tip of the old iceberg. It would not surprise me in the least if there are large habitations for the elite members of society if the SHtF some day. A sun simulator to make it appear if there were true day and night cycles is right up that alley.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell

Thanks for follow up, I can see whst you are saying..

Though to me that just seems like a normal Conspiracy Theorist cherry picking info to fit their narrative type deal.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

I'm thinking this device would basically harness then distribute whatever energy was the input. I may be wrong so please correct me if I am but I was thinking an input of infrared wouldn't be dispersed as ultraviolet... It isn't changing the wavelengths of the input is it?

But then I'm thinking if you could convert the energy, like into a spectrum hardly used and that obviously isn't visible. Then maybe you could have an inverted one in space that shoots down a highly focused beam, this beam would go down a small bore hole to the distributer. The distributer "unpacks" the energy into wavelengths that are desired.

Heck you might not even need a bore hole. Find the wavelength with least resistance?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I was thinking a tree falling in the woods with nobody to hear it or see it actually never fell.

Yeah, cherry picking is a good word for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Another flat earther,unfortunately not everyone has fallen prey to BS,where else did you hear about it?,on a Tide Pod site?

link   
Another flat earther,unfortunately not everyone has fallen prey to BS,where else did you hear about it?,on a Tide Pod site?

link   

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

I see you've been eating those tide pods , they made you post the same thing thrice.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:45 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

Thanks for the ... mutter mutter, splutter..... jester line.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

We already know that scientists and researchers spend a great deal of time underground in places like Area 51 and I can guarantee you that's likely just the tip of the old iceberg. It would not surprise me in the least if there are large habitations for the elite members of society if the SHtF some day. A sun simulator to make it appear if there were true day and night cycles is right up that alley.

Most won't bother to even consider that aspect. Hell, we all know the billions upon billions of $ didn't go towards some airbrained party get together for the' patmeontheback and strokemyEgo ' crowd. They've pretty much stolen that money to save their own asses, glad a few others here besides me get that.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:01 PM
link   
"Mos peeple don know, we all in the trueman show"
-Ghandi

Cool OP and thread.
I love Richie from Bostons videos. Fighting the good fight!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter
More like out-of-date than intentionally wrong (when it comes to science topics).

I think a lot of crap they've sold us was Intentional. Question Everything.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein
"Mos peeple don know, we all in the trueman show"
-Ghandi

Cool OP and thread.
I love Richie from Bostons videos. Fighting the good fight!

We are Truman! yeap aint that the truth eh!

Hey I never heard of that Richie guy but I enjoyed this one. Thanks

edit on 26-2-2018 by brokenghost because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join