It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Police Called to School Because ‘Math Symbol Looked like a Gun’

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
How homes will be defended if leftists get their way. . . . . .

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Yes, but given recent events, they will be jumpy.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Huh, that sounds like the small "American" town I live in. From what I understand, plenty of those to go around in America.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Agreed, but this kid isn’t the only one who has shot up a school.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
@kaylaluv

Just one last thing to clarify:

It´s really a spineless and desperate act to cry wolf when there is none to get out of an argument. You said I called you names. That´s a lie and deplorable.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Buh bye.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:10 AM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

... and you're an idiot if you are so unfamiliar with the symbol for square root that you think it's a gun ...

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Didn't Joe Biden say that he would fire one of those through a door to defend his home any day?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   

You said I called you names. That´s a lie and deplorable.

Technically, it's not a lie. You did say this:

You come over as a privileged, feminist hardcore liberal that has lost touch with reality.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Didn't Joe Biden say that he would fire one of those through a door to defend his home any day?

There should be a 2 week waiting period before solving for x.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Technically this is not namecalling.

Each of the words "privileged, feminist hardcore liberal" is not any kind of insult. If that´s an insult now, 7/8s of the politica threads are ban-worthy.

Loosing touch with reality is also not an insult but rather a headsup in a good sense.

See, I can play that game, too. I also wrote the member "comes over like", that means she appears to be like the group I mentioned. Fabricating an insult out of that is brazenly, looking at what that member is writing all the time.
edit on 25-2-2018 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Especially since we all know the X is never coming back.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Each of the words "privileged, feminist hardcore liberal" is not any kind of insult.

True. The words themselves are not an insult, but the totality of them together in the context they were used was meant as an insult.

Loosing touch with reality is also not an insult but rather a headsup in a good sense.

Did you even think about that before you posted it?

See, I can play that game, too.

Yes, but not very well. You had to be dishonest to do so.

Can we add hypocrite to the list as well?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert
Ah please go away, you´re not even on topic! You´re just helping out someone in your perceived team and looking for an unimportant argument to feed your ego.

That´s what you always do.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:28 AM
link   
If the member feel insulted I can appologize for that even if it was not my intent.

But I still think it is overdramatizing, especially looking at the meanless, one-liners.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
But let it be said, crying wolf when there is none should be punished with the same measurements as the one that is accused would face!

If insulting is a reason for ban, crying wolf to get one banned or posts removed, should be twice.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

My nerves have been unraveling for some time. I've been thru a life of hell, and it's starting to show.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: verschickter

If the member feel insulted I can appologize for that.

I accept your apology.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

In this instance the guy should not have had guns. He had committed a violent assault and been removed from school. The school never called the police because they were colluding to keep teen crime stats low in return for funding via incentives.

The FBI was told twice about him. Nothing was done at all.

39 visits from the police, some over concerns he was going to use known weapons to shoot the school.

From where i stand this kid was engineered to be a shooter by both the school and local law enforcement. Then blessed off by the FBI.

This is a failure, maybe even purposeful, by the law enforcement. The level of multidepartmental negligence here cant all be accidental. It must be criminal.

Before any gun laws are considered i want the above investigated and prosecuted. This isnt a gun law problem. This is a conspiracy to commit fraud.

I tend to agree. There's too much of this sort of thing happening, and way, way too much of it being, like you said, 'engineered'. Think of it as a form of stochastic terrorism, except they turn a person into a weapon, let him go, and then try to do their best to sow as much disinformation (Limbaugh, Jones, etc) and confusion as possible.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I accept the overly dramatic nature of yours and that you need to do this to safe face.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join