It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Speculative Hypothesis In Regards To The Recent DeLonge Bigelow TTSA AATIP Flap

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zelun

I'd like to just embed and call it a day, but I understand that's frowned upon.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why have I never seen this? Holy crap that is phenomenal. Thank you!

Bad Cabbie: your posts have also just made my morning. "Swaddled in a fresh diaper to hold all the crap in" and "synchronized puke" by Kit Green et al. Love it, love it, love it.

Regarding your theory, it makes as much sense as anything else. About Eliizando's recent UFO Congress taped interview: are we surprised that he was supposed to be there in person, but "got sick" and had to SEND IN A TAPE instead? I'm not. I think he (they) never intended him to go. Answering questions live is too risky- might get someone with a good question and thus lose control of the narrative.

This whole TTS debacle is so ridiculous and so obviously some kind of a ruse that it's actually tipping my scales toward the "there are no aliens" side of the debate. Delonge's little wanna-be George Lucas franchise is so riddled with intelligence community goons that there is ZERO chance that the whole thing isn't SOME kind of ruse. And the people who claim they are with this company- they aren't even a part of the company, in the company's documents, right? I believe Mirageman made this point recently. If it was another member who made that observation, hopefully someone will point out which member made the observation- but either way, it's a good point.

And these are no dummies (except for maybe one certain member of the TTS group), so all of the fake videos and pictures that they've let Delonge release, that alone practically proves that the operation is not what they say it is. And the blurry picture of the number one shaped balloon they held up at their October non press conference- what the hell?

That's just a start. So all of it has actually pushed me towards "there are no ETs." So if your prediction comes to pass, it will just confirm my suspicions.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBadCabbie

Maybe it's phenomenon we don't yet understand, and they aren't aliens after all-or it's a scam.

Think about it...UFO's move at quicker than the speed of sound-so where's the sonic booms? if they are from fifty light years away or more, why take a trip here? would you go to visit Italy only to return home to find a post apocalyptic future? That's the problem with space travel-few people understand it.

Then we have the scammers, who claim to have met Venusians despite the deadly inhospitable atmosphere, or those who make other unbelievable claims. If these 'craft' are not of this world (which most are earthly in origin) then maybe we should take an agnostic approach-we know they are real but we must realize we may never get the answer...until evidence proves otherwise.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Its all a scam; if you want to know who/what's behind check out:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

originally posted by: Paddyofurniture
Who has the authority to make that call? ( Puthoff, Elizondo, DOD , IC handler?)

Grant Cameron has come up with the name Dr. Ron Pandolfi as the decision maker behind the scenes. Maybe we should zoom in on this Pandolfi dude. This man is shouldering a tremendous responsibility (if Cameron is right) and should not be left alone with it.

edit on 25-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Error

edit on 25-2-2018 by Paddyofurniture because: Error

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

And the people who claim they are with this company- they aren't even a part of the company, in the company's documents, right? I believe Mirageman made this point recently. If it was another member who made that observation, hopefully someone will point out which member made the observation- but either way, it's a good point.

I am not saying anyone else hasn't picked up on it. But I did try to 'follow the money' and have illustrated elsewhere in the TTS AAS share offer documents there is no mention of many of DeLonge's team he lists on his website.

The documents are available for anyone to download for free : to-the-stars-web-assets.s3.amazonaws.com...

The company only has 3 full-time employees and 3 contractors listed. Now maybe since the offer documents were drawn up in Sept 2017 things have changed and DeLonge has staffed up. But there are clauses about the fund raising efforts not reaching $5m. The details state clearly things will be slowed down or not invested in at all.

Currently the TTSA fund raiser seems to have stalled just below the $2.5m mark.

Luis Elizondo is listed as "Director of Global Security & Special Programs" on the TTSA website.

Now I'm not Tom DeLonge. But if I was his business analyst I would be looking at the variables. I'd be suggesting that given we are 4 months from launch the project is unlikely to achieve anything near it's absolute minimum targets. The last thing you need to employ is "Director of Global Security" because you aren't likely to be able to fund any special programs whatsoever.

Although elsewhere in the document it suggest that there are 9 employees (I count only 6. But 3 are listed twice in the employee list).

Two of those employees (Tom's wife Kari and Lisa Clifford -secretary) are also called 'officers' of the company who could be replaced. No other officers are listed. But apparently those who are officers could transition to being employees. You could also be an officer but not an employee according to the fine print.

It also says

We do not anticipate compensating members of the Board of Directors at this time

So unless I've misread it all Luis Elizondo - "Director of Global Security for "TTS AAS" then you are working for free. You have also usurped Tom DeLonge as "Officer - who does the talking now for "TTS AAS".

Is it just me or does anyone else find this all a little peculiar?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl

Glad you liked it. Trevor Moore (Mr. Press Secretary in the skit) is actually a pretty avid conspiracy aficionado and is very good at satirizing it. Here's another good one

I think I need to issue something of a retraction, however. Don't get me wrong, I haven't a single doubt in my mind that if disclosure EVER happens, it will be done for political reasons. I think the joke in the Moon Bears skit is that one day the US will acknowledge the existence of a Moon Base, or something else crazy like next-gen propulsion, but it will always come in half-truths, and never without an expectation of return. Truth is a commodity like anything else. You don't just give it away. Even charity comes with a tax incentive.

What has this to do with AATIP or TTSA? Well, I think it's another half-truth. My read on Elizondo is that he's being genuine. I think the tictac and GIMBAL videos are genuine unexplained phenomena. I don't even think TTSA has a nefarious agenda, necessarily. I think they actually do want to build a spaceship and revolutionize transport and power generation. But there will never be something for nothing, and I think in this case that the missing something is asking for crowdsourcing. Not a bad approach. Certainly better than sequestering patents based upon "national security." So I think that they're above board. Elizondo is right that if we want disclosure, that is to say access to what must be REAMS of data regarding the UAP, we need to stop asking, but rather demanding, and stop treating the topic like it's a joke. WE paid for those planes and those radar systems and those FLIR cameras. That data belongs to us.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

The account you provided is compelling. I have but one question: why the Lawrence Rockefeller-bashing? Wouldn't the rich kids be the ones to be aware of an actual threat? I know, that's tough to prove. I don't by any stretch think Lawrence Rockefeller is a saint. He's rich! That would be impossible. But is he human? I think so, and I think if he's a vocal minority of all the rich kids, well where are his rich buddies on all of this? Seems to be just him. Maybe he saw Pinocchio and took it to heart? Damn. I just don't know.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

originally posted by: Zelun

I'd like to just embed and call it a day, but I understand that's frowned upon.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Why have I never seen this? Holy crap that is phenomenal. Thank you!

Bad Cabbie: your posts have also just made my morning. "Swaddled in a fresh diaper to hold all the crap in" and "synchronized puke" by Kit Green et al. Love it, love it, love it.

Wonderful! Glad I could help brighten up your day.

Regarding your theory, it makes as much sense as anything else. About Eliizando's recent UFO Congress taped interview: are we surprised that he was supposed to be there in person, but "got sick" and had to SEND IN A TAPE instead? I'm not. I think he (they) never intended him to go. Answering questions live is too risky- might get someone with a good question and thus lose control of the narrative.

This whole TTS debacle is so ridiculous and so obviously some kind of a ruse that it's actually tipping my scales toward the "there are no aliens" side of the debate. Delonge's little wanna-be George Lucas franchise is so riddled with intelligence community goons that there is ZERO chance that the whole thing isn't SOME kind of ruse. And the people who claim they are with this company- they aren't even a part of the company, in the company's documents, right? I believe Mirageman made this point recently. If it was another member who made that observation, hopefully someone will point out which member made the observation- but either way, it's a good point.

And these are no dummies (except for maybe one certain member of the TTS group), so all of the fake videos and pictures that they've let Delonge release, that alone practically proves that the operation is not what they say it is. And the blurry picture of the number one shaped balloon they held up at their October non press conference- what the hell?

Agreed with your sentiments. I as yet remain un-wowed. Like I said, there's definitely an old fish smell coming off of that whole thing, so regardless of the larger implications, it is what it is, which in this case happens to be somewhat fishy.

That's just a start. So all of it has actually pushed me towards "there are no ETs." So if your prediction comes to pass, it will just confirm my suspicions.

Here's where I sort of disagree, old fish here doesn't serve to adequately discount the ET hypothesis in my opinion. This could be part of the play here. That seems to be one of the original obfuscation goals of the counterintelligence operation that has been going on here in the states for decades, probably since the late forties, perhaps earlier. You walk away disgusted because all you see in ufology is ridiculous crap. They got you right there.

I can assure you, there is obfuscation of exotic tech going on at the least, so there is something to it right there if nothing else. I prefer to remain agnostic on the ET issue. Just because there are multiple layers of BS piled on top of the ET research doesn't mean that there's nothing to it. It just means that the misinformation and disinformation agents have done their work.

There's still other data out there I think, we're just usually too busy oohing and aahhing over spectacles like this one to get around to absorbing much of it.(Dammit! They got us again!) That data is still there though. Don't throw the baby out with the bathwater, I say. Any story we get from these guys will likely be a controlled one, more likely controlled by someone farther up the chain than these guys. It doesn't mean there aren't real stories though. These guys might even bring some real meat to the table eventually. Also, it is an amusing hobby.
edit on 26-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Zelun

Yea, my take away was that its hardly possible to take someone seriously who is funded and backed by the Rockefellers because of their committment to one world government. Like it or not, they may be succeeding. The latest effort to achieve one world governmentcomes by way of eroding nationaly sovereignt via mass migration and open borders. Now they are morphing the whole idea of citezenship.

Thus we have the rise of virtual citizenship which effectively devalues citizenship and paves the way for the adoption of a sort of One World Government by way of some World Oversight body.
www.theatlantic.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:32 AM
link   
I wanted to write a general reply to this thread and acknowledge some of the more accomplished researchers here at ATS, whose shoulders I am standing on with this thread. These guys do a great job of cutting through the crap that makes up a large portion of modern ufology, so they are men after my own heart.

First of all IsaacKoi's tireless labor over many years has brought a tremendous wealth of UFO research to ATS's table. As far as I can tell this guy is the top of the heap as far as bringing UFO research to ATS's table, something for which anyone who gives a damn about this subject should be very grateful. Thank you IsaacKoi, for all that you do. I see you well and truly. Well met sir, well met.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The GUT is highly adept in my opinion at picking apart the disinformation and misinformation that is so pervasive in this topic, so I feel it's important to acknowledge his work here at ATS to that end. In my opinion, his threads are required reading for anyone who wants to really get a handle on all of the obfuscation that goes on in ufology. May you always find water and shade, Mr. GUT, and know that you have my gratitude for the work you have done here. Thanks for helping all of us to see a little more clearly through that dark glass window.

I am not as familiar with mirageman's work here at ATS, but a brief perusal of his thread history in writing this thank you post has brought to my attention that this fella here is also another heavy hitter when it comes to ufology at ATS. I wanted to thank you mirageman for your thread on this flap that has helped me to get a clearer view of the situ, but I can see that you've brought a lot more to the table on this subject than just this flap we're discussing here. Thank you as well then, for your hard work here. I can see I've got some reading to do...looking forward to it. There's so much obfuscation in ufology as you well know, thanks for helping us cut through the crap. I'm sure plenty of other members feel the same. Please keep doing what you do, and know that your work here is much appreciated.

I linked a thread by each of these members that speaks to this topic, but there is plenty of other great work by these guys that you should all have a look at. Thanks again, guys.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Thank you kindly, BC, and I truly appreciate and value the well wishes.

When I read this OP I thought, "Now there's a guy who gets it!"

Folk sometimes mistake me for a sceptic because I zero in on disinfo, but the truth is that because I'm very passionate about this subject I can't stand those who would obfuscate and have us chasing false leads. It's one of the greatest and most wondrous questions we face as cognizant beings.

Keep up the great work, Sir.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Well, except for around these parts, the whole TTSA revelation amounted to just about nothing. Few people are anxiously awaiting new information. For the most part, the whole story was just another blip to be forgotten about.

So if anybody has a big plan to spill some super-important beans about something or ready us for some other big thing happening, they've done a fairly crappy job.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I would tend to agree. If my hypothesis were true, though, this part of the play isn't aimed at the general public. It's aimed at those researchers who are already rightly skeptical. The public probably won't care until it is effectively sensationalized, preferably with some actual sensational material. Also, in the future events may be viewed differently by historians than they are now.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: The GUT

Thank you kindly, BC, and I truly appreciate and value the well wishes.

When I read this OP I thought, "Now there's a guy who gets it!"

Thanks

Folk sometimes mistake me for a sceptic because I zero in on disinfo, but the truth is that because I'm very passionate about this subject I can't stand those who would obfuscate and have us chasing false leads. It's one of the greatest and most wondrous questions we face as cognizant beings.

Agree, and it's frustrating to me as well to see the topic obscured so. What's worse, it's working. We're caught up in it right now, instead of reading about that remarkable report, because it got Hoovered up who knows when by some unaccountable group. Even if it was reported to a public reporting group, it met a remarkable lack of infrastructure for public UFO and encounter reporting.

MUFON was pretty much it. At least, it's where anybody who didn't know any better would look to report something. If MUFON's compromised, there's nothing else that I know of for people to turn to. It's all compromised in that it will be filtered, possibly poisoned. I'm slightly studied on this topic, and I can't think of any other reporting group, so the average witness will likely do no better.

There's the real damage right there, in my opinion. The loss of public accounting and dialogue, due to the sabotage of infrastructure that will allow it. Real victims out there, regardless of how you qualify the phenomenon, who suffer because of it. That's not right.

Keep up the great work, Sir.

I will. Met Kit once, by the way. I confronted him about his what I considered to be inane statement regarding experiencers and his opinion that they were either on drugs or ought to be. He said I ought to be on drugs. This was upsetting to me, and then our mutual friend led me away. I had raised my voice slightly which had probably scared the old guy. I have a powerful voice, so when I raise it it tends to freak some people plumb out. That was it. Our conversation didn't last a minute. It was many years ago. Sometime in the nineties.

I may copy some of this reply back into some of your control loop threads. I hadn't really organized my thoughts on the matter much until recently, but I thought I should throw them your way while they were swirling up , even if it led us slightly off the main topic.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Thanks for the mention BadCabbie.

I'd like to think that I look at things with a sceptical eye AND an open mind. I tried to cover a different angle in my post about DeL Boy, Big Bob, MUFON and AATIP. When you piece it all together you can see a clearer picture. It is also no surprise that much of ufology's more outlandish stories are spawned from that South West corner of the USA and the almost incestuous relationships between some of the 'personalities' involved.

But the whole of American ufology is a complete mess. The best researchers are not that well known and their work goes largely unnoticed by the mainstream.

MUFON appears to have been compromised long ago and has also chosen a path many so called prominent 'ufologists' take. They've sold out to become an entertainment franchise. Then we have the meddling by the intelligence community (who don't seem to mess around with Bigfoot & Ghost hunting and other paranormal topics). The result is a bunch of people who believe in science fiction. The irony is that they also believe the government are covering up that truth.

It's quite concerning to think that for years many of these people have accused the US govt. a massive cover-up since at least 1947. Then as soon as someone from that said government pops up and tells them what they want to hear then the tables are turned.

Maybe Elizondo will turn out to be like a sort of Ed Ruppelt character. But the company he keeps and the way this To the Stars narrative is unfolding I have serious concerns about that.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

Thanks for the mention BadCabbie.

You're welcome.

I'd like to think that I look at things with a sceptical eye AND an open mind. I tried to cover a different angle in my post about DeL Boy, Big Bob, MUFON and AATIP. When you piece it all together you can see a clearer picture. It is also no surprise that much of ufology's more outlandish stories are spawned from that South West corner of the USA and the almost incestuous relationships between some of the 'personalities' involved.

But the whole of American ufology is a complete mess. The best researchers are not that well known and their work goes largely unnoticed by the mainstream.

MUFON appears to have been compromised long ago and has also chosen a path many so called prominent 'ufologists' take. They've sold out to become an entertainment franchise. Then we have the meddling by the intelligence community (who don't seem to mess around with Bigfoot & Ghost hunting and other paranormal topics). The result is a bunch of people who believe in science fiction. The irony is that they also believe the government are covering up that truth.

It's quite concerning to think that for years many of these people have accused the US govt. a massive cover-up since at least 1947. Then as soon as someone from that said government pops up and tells them what they want to hear then the tables are turned.

Maybe Elizondo will turn out to be like a sort of Ed Ruppelt character. But the company he keeps and the way this To the Stars narrative is unfolding I have serious concerns about that.

Yeah, even if these guys are all completely well meaning, there's still disinformation involved. It could be all from over their heads even, it's still there. For instance, we can safely speculate that the video and reports released are nowhere near the sum total of their accumulated data. I would go a step further to specualte that it is nowhere near the amount of data that could be released without compromising national security. Either way there's disinformation at play here for sure, even if it's with the best of intentions.

I want to sort of reiterate at this point that this is a speculative thread, and I am not really trying to damn TTSA or AATIP or any of their cast of players. I honestly admire their official aims, and hope they can achieve them. Hell, I might even contract with them if the offer were right(no NDA's please). I can build some cool stuff boys, pm me! Seriously though, I wish them well and intend them no harm with this thread. However, as disinformation and misinformation are part and parcel of the field of ufology, it will be in play here, hence this thread and my speculative theory.
edit on 27-2-2018 by TheBadCabbie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

I will. Met Kit once, by the way. I confronted him about his what I considered to be inane statement regarding experiencers and his opinion that they were either on drugs or ought to be. He said I ought to be on drugs. This was upsetting to me, and then our mutual friend led me away. I had raised my voice slightly which had probably scared the old guy. I have a powerful voice, so when I raise it it tends to freak some people plumb out. That was it. Our conversation didn't last a minute. It was many years ago. Sometime in the nineties.

I may copy some of this reply back into some of your control loop threads. I hadn't really organized my thoughts on the matter much until recently, but I thought I should throw them your way while they were swirling up , even if it led us slightly off the main topic.

Just now catching up and boy oh boy have you caught my ear, BC! They're not the only ones that assemble psychological profiles and in my compilation there are other documented instances where that's not unknown behavior from Kit.

Look forward to seeing you on control loop thread, make sure I don't miss it if you do.

edit on 27-2-2018 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Hi Tony,

I think this is an important discussion, and maybe it's better served in a thread of its own. Let me preface this by saying I'm not trying to be silly or dismissive. I just type like I'd talk, so take me with a grain or two. So, the assertion is that Greer is dirty because he's got rich-guy money behind him. Maybe. But maybe Larry is a rich guy, who's the exception to the rule. Remember that Greer is the one who's pushing the one-world-government narrative in the first place, by pushing Von Braun's alleged quote that the last card to play would be the alien threat. So is it reverse psychology? In other words, how does Lawrence Rockefeller funding Greer to push the alien false-flag scenario jive with Lawrence Rockefeller funding Greer with the all-benevolent alien hippy stuff? Maybe that's the best argument for Rockefeller playing both sides there can be. That's the point which I think is thread-worthy. Interested?

Best!

Z

ETA: wanna try to clear up some of my weird logic here. So, why would Larry fund the peaceful alien narrative if the goal is to get us all to believe that there's an alien threat? Wouldn't that run counter to the goal to get people to believe in scary aliens?
edit on 28-2-2018 by Zelun because: clarification

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I'll let you know if you don't catch it. I've read most of your stuff to the back awhile ago, I just haven't replied to them yet because I'm still digesting.

Thought I'd work you guys into this reply. Yeah Greer. Meh. Globalist money in there. Not surprising at all. Lawrence R. in on the show. I seem to remember Marrs having an opinion on him, I want to say he dug up some damning comments of Larry's to suggest that Larry's idea of a NWO was just a slightly different version of the same thing from everyone else's. I honestly can't remember though, it's been awhile since I read his globalism work. People knock Marrs, but I think he did a good job of collecting and collating all of the old stories and details about a lot of this conspiracy stuff.

Anyhow, I'm sure he made the very valid point that Larry's still a part of that family. He's subject to their influence and possibly control whether he wants those things or not. I think it's a moot point though mostly. This is all just layers of control factors. The best place to hide something is in plain sight. If you've got a plethora of fake stories out there, the real stories become a lot harder to spot. By the same token, the friendly alien belief system helps the evil alien belief system. If you're going to do a fake reveal, it would look so much better if it blew a 'cover story' in the process.

posted on Mar, 1 2018 @ 08:39 AM
link   

The narrative I am hearing over and over again is that the aliens curently presenting themselves are hostile, not friendly. But ever more, this is sounding like total false flag to me. Listened to Lazuli on C2C and he's a total shill. The very fact the NYT ran their story in December reeks to me of a disinformation campaign.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join