It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was OBAMA's Inspector General Probe Designed To Hurt President Trump..But Is Now Backfiring?.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Don't friggin judge me dude. Don't pretend you know me. Don't assume a blasted thing about me.
I may not like trump. Heck there's no secret there ... however I have never given any indication that I'm interested in anything but the truth. And I read everything. All the memos...every page of the indictments...all and any transcripts from start to finish.
So go peddle your poison somewhere else.
And I don't watch CNN.
And you'd probably benefit from losing the whole "you people" thing . Just a suggestion.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Where did it come from?
How did anyone get a copy of this?
And there's plenty on ATS that's not true so please don't use that as proof of anything.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Where did it come from?
And there's plenty on ATS that's not true so please don't use that as proof of anything.

If you read it, you will see that it was released by the FISA Court. That is where it came from.

Would you believe Mother Jones....?
Try good old Google, you will find tons of articles written about it. It was in the news. It is real.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Yeah so I'm half through the report and it seems to be an outline of procedures and methods for acquiring a FISA warrant. So far I'm not up to the part where they've made any accusations. I guess that's coming? Page???
You are aware that they just voted on these rules and procedures for 702 warrants right?
Not only to include existing procedures but to expand them? Almost unanimously?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   

I'm reading the copy provided. I was just asking how this came into public eye. Geez dude I didn't say it wasn't real or ask for an alternate source. You spend too much time here. You're on defense when no one is on offense.
Chill. Ill let you know what I think when I'm done.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Oh and just as a snarky aside... just because a document is posted online....
May I present the birth certificate of Barack Obama...

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   

I'm reading the copy provided. I was just asking how this came into public eye. Geez dude I didn't say it wasn't real or ask for an alternate source. You spend too much time here. You're on defense when no one is on offense.
Chill. Ill let you know what I think when I'm done.

Here is why I made my matter of fact post that did not denigrate you:

I could find more than a few people that think you spend too much time here.
All I did was provide you with a reference that I suspected that you would accept, so that you could understand that the document that you clearly questioned is real.
You are quite welcome.
ETA:

Where did it come from? 

If you were not asking for an alternative source, what were you looking for?

edit on b000000282018-02-27T05:02:34-06:0005America/ChicagoTue, 27 Feb 2018 05:02:34 -0600500000018 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Umm..I was asking where it came from????
edit on 2272018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Yes.

Umm..I was asking where it came from????

Which I provided the answer for, but you felt a need to post further, to include this:

Sounds like you were asking for further proof.

If not, why mention "proof"?

I would like to ask you a question.

Do you doubt at this point that the FISA Court issued that opinion?

posted on Mar, 19 2018 @ 09:12 PM
link   
March 18, 2018

Even though this investigation has now been ongoing for 14 months, the final report seem to be delayed. Why? Additiona information, witnesses and whistle-blowers, continue to emerge from the SWAMP of corruption.

Ratcliffe said he had been informed in recent days that the inspector general’s final report — hotly anticipated on Capitol Hill — was likely to be delayed because Horowitz is “re-interviewing” some witnesses. Horowitz is examining allegations of misconduct by senior officials at the FBI during the 2016 election, including former Director James Comey. Comey has faced withering criticism on both sides of the aisle for his decisions connected to the Clinton inquiry.

www.politico.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join