It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the "head changer" somewhere in the kagawa province japan, 1974 humanoid encounters

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:44 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
some cases odd, some cases are strange and then we have bizzare cases like this one:
CASE

On September 3, 1974, Mr. F had to deliver a load of furniture bound for Takamatsu, a city in Kagawa Prefecture. He had to reach Uno Port in Tamano, Okayama Prefecture by 7 AM, where the goods would be shipped south to Takamatsu. In the early morning, while driving on the National Route 30 highway, Mr. F got tired and stopped for a bit to eat some udon noodles. After getting back on the road, Mr. F noticed a body of silvery-white light in the sky. The light, of course, was a flying saucer, and it noiselessly landed some 10 meters (32 feet) away. What happened next was a bit hazy, but after falling unconscious, Mr. F woke up to find a strange woman sitting in his passenger seat. Mr. F’s unexpected visitor had a face that resembled a mask, with two eyes and no other features. Her hair fell to her shoulders, her height looked to be about 160 CM (5’3 for us Americans), and her clothes looked like they were made of rubber. Oh, and she had a horn-like antenna on the top of her head. Naturally, Mr. F didn’t feel very comfortable at the sight of what must have been the galaxy’s homeliest female. Alien Mr.F’s drawing of the galaxy’s homeliest female. Speaking in a mechanical voice, the woman said she’d come to earth, but complained that “There’s something wrong with my head, so I want you to replace it.” When the confused trucker asked how, the alien instructed to press three buttons on her chest. After following her instructions, Mr. F popped his passenger’s head off. Next, he was told to press the buttons in the reverse order, and then he put a new, identical-looking head on the alien. (Unless he kept spares in his glove compartment, I have no idea where Mr. F got this other head.) During the rest of the encounter, Mr. F and the alien talked for a while. She said there were more of her people on earth, but they weren’t interested in conquering the planet. (Woo-hoo!) They were essentially refugees, settling on our planet because their sun had collided with another star. They were also more advanced than humans, and had computers in their heads, which allowed them to speak in earthly languages. Before disappearing- and Mr. F couldn’t remember how- the alien promised they would meet again someday. The next thing Mr. F remembered, he was back driving on the road, almost to his destination. He was right on time too, at 7 AM, yet he couldn’t account for some 20 minutes.

source: bizarreandgrotesque.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
this is one of those cases wich make no sense in an nuts and bolts interpretation of the ufo phenomena
its weird and doesnt makes to sense, like an stage play being played live
its important to note that japan despite having an culture based on sci-fi, reports of ufos there are very very sparse, and when they happen, they are usually weird like this one
during the 70's an ufo sightings wave swept japan giving us such classics as the kofu fanged monster and the bizzare kera ufo probe encounters

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Udon noodles from a Road-side cafe? I'd be careful what they put in those things to give them flavour. I'm thinking fungi contamination.
edit on 24-2-2018 by stormcell because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Nice reads, thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:22 AM
link   
I don’t know where you find them, but keep them coming!! Your post are my favorite on ATS !!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Mr F has a very good imagination.
Sounds like Astroboy headed for Japan in '74

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

it says nothing at the report about the witness stopping somewhere

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Staroth

thanks!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

i do digging in the web

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

no its isnt an hoax

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:29 AM
link   

I put this sort of "encounter" in with the Whitley Strieber sort of encounters. Touched on by Jacques Vallée and some other very notables. Drifting into and way past advanced poltergeist activity the much of which really doesn't make any sense......which seems to be part of the method.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I didn't say that.. I said he has a good imagination on things, but how do you know it's real and not some wild fantasy.

This story happened a few weeks ago to ..

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Logarock

exactly!

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

because its an weird story?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Yea it has a high buck rogers, TWiki content to it..

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The very first question you must answer in these situations is "how come the "alien" spoke Japanese" and not English or any other language. If you were an alien you would not know the makeup of the world ie the delineations of the countries and by the same token the different languages.
Do you not find it funny that every "encounter" the alien speaks the local language wherever in the world it happens.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:56 PM
link   
and yet another case that I have never heard of before. How bizarre!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: crayzeed
Do you not find it funny that every "encounter" the alien speaks the local language wherever in the world it happens.

There are a good percentage of these reports that indicate a kind of telepathy at work. So who knows?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   

sigh

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:06 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

the possibilty of those encounters being ETI is almost non-existent
its very likely we are dealing with an interdimensional presence

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: data5091