It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Issues Charge and Response Rebuattal To Dem Memo

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

Oops! Wrong thread!
edit on 24-2-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
They were sick of her whining and pity tour a year ago. They're sick of the Trump-Russia collusion myth too. The only place it plays well is in hard-left circles. It's gonna cost them in the midterms.

A bit nothing burger....wrapped with a pity party of a bun.

CNN said so, and even Strzok admitted there was no There There.

And they deserve all of the losing that comes their way,
they have earned it big time. Long list of lies being exposed.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

This is so spot on, its funny.

Love these meme "infographics".

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Pyle

You do realize that the information in the Nunes memo and the most recent response is based on classified documents that Trey Gowdy was allowed to review, make notes, and give to Nunes to write their memo. If you're looking for the "proof" behind either memo, it's not available for the public to see.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

You do realize that the information in the Nunes memo and the most recent response is based on classified documents that Trey Gowdy was allowed to review, make notes, and give to Nunes to write their memo. If you're looking for the "proof" behind either memo, it's not available for the public to see.

I said they CLAIM all these horrible things happened yet their own info that they have put out doesnt show any to back up the claims.

The GOP line has been Trust us the truth is classified. Sounds a LOT like the Bush years and the pre-lude to the Iraq invasion.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:34 PM
link   

So, when the Inspector General's report is released and makes the same charges, will you believe it then? You do realize that the Inspector General has been giving Congress updates on his investigation for months now and a lot of this information is coming from those updates. In fact, Chris Wray even wrote a memo to FBI employees explaining that McCabe left earlier than his planned March retirement because of what they already know is going to be released in the Inspector General's report.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:48 PM
link   

So, when the Inspector General's report is released and makes the same charges, will you believe it then? You do realize that the Inspector General has been giving Congress updates on his investigation for months now and a lot of this information is coming from those updates. In fact, Chris Wray even wrote a memo to FBI employees explaining that McCabe left earlier than his planned March retirement because of what they already know is going to be released in the Inspector General's report.

If the IG report is released to the public and not kept secret. Why would I not trust it? Fact of the matter is its not out and the only thing we have that says these "terrible worse then watergate" is the info from Nunes. Who was by the way a transition member for Trump. Would you Trust a former Clinton Campaign member claiming the same?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Based on what I know personally from people who have worked for and witnessed government corruption, there's nothing I wouldn't believe about our intelligence community and military. Some of the stuff that has gone on makes the whole current situation look like small potatoes. Although I never voted for Ron Paul, he definitely knew what he was talking about when he campaigned on how corrupt and rogue the CIA was. At the time, no one really understood what he was basing that on, but now they should have a clue. Unfortunately, this level of corruption (and more) has been going on for decades and I think it's only because of today's technology that we're even close to knowing about it.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Based on what I know personally from people who have worked for and witnessed government corruption, there's nothing I wouldn't believe about our intelligence community and military. Some of the stuff that has gone on makes the whole current situation look like small potatoes. Although I never voted for Ron Paul, he definitely knew what he was talking about when he campaigned on how corrupt and rogue the CIA was. At the time, no one really understood what he was basing that on, but now they should have a clue. Unfortunately, this level of corruption (and more) has been going on for decades and I think it's only because of today's technology that we're even close to knowing about it.

So you will believe the government saying there is corruption in government while at the same time not believing the government?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Schiff has already been caught blatantly lying so many times that I can't believe anyone listens to anything he has to say any more. They need a new minority committee leader.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Schiff has already been caught blatantly lying so many times that I can't believe anyone listens to anything he has to say any more. They need a new minority committee leader.

Got it you only believe one side of government that tells you how to think.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

The things that jump out first are the fact
that The Dossier was in fact the vehicle
for the FISA warrant

NO. IT. WASN'T.

Period.

The Steele 'Dossier' was a very minor part of the original FISA application, AND to the extent that it was mentioned its possible partisan nature was pointed out clearly. Furthermore, the renewals of the warrant were based on information gathered under that original warrant which proved that the warrant was justified, and those renewals had nothing to do with the Steele dossier.

You need to stop shilling for for this false narrative. No matter how many times you repeat the charge, it remains false, and your continued prevarication does not serve you or the country well.
edit on 25/2/2018 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: odzeandennz

originally posted by: carewemust
Memo was released on Saturday to minimize the embarrassment factor.

it will be very embarrassing to say the least when manafort begins to squeal and the dirt is aired out.

both sides are an embarrassment... one can cover their tracks better than the other ; guess which

He's gonna squeal on himself? That's about all you can hope for at this point.

why would I be hoping for that? a personal attack to convey what exactly?

You consider that a personal attack?

More thin skinned than Trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: rnaa

The things that jump out first are the fact
that The Dossier was in fact the vehicle
for the FISA warrant

NO. IT. WASN'T.

Period.

The Steele 'Dossier' was a very minor part of the original FISA application, AND to the extent that it was mentioned its possible partisan nature was pointed out clearly. Furthermore, the renewals of the warrant were based on information gathered under that original warrant which proved that the warrant was justified, and those renewals had nothing to do with the Steele dossier.

You need to stop shilling for for this false narrative. No matter how many times you repeat the charge, it remains false, and your continued prevarication does not serve you or the country well.

Use a little logic here. If it was a very minor part, once they realized it was full of nonsense, wouldn't they have removed it from the FISA renewal applications? They didn't do that. Even the Democrat memo acknowledges they continued to use it on the subsequent applications when even left wing media was questioning the veracity of it and confirming that parts of it were patently false. The only reason to keep a document that contains blatantly false information in it with your renewal application is because you know you won't get the renewal without it. It's also telling that they were investigating Page since July, but it wasn't until October, after they got the dossier, that they were able to get a warrant.

All the info available indicates it was more than a "very minor part".

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: rnaa

In reality, the FBI hasn't proven that any of the warrants were justified. Out of over 33,000 FISA applications only 12 have been rejected over a 33 year period.

In the meanwhile, you might want to skim through the 99 page court ruling on FISA abuses that the court issued and made public last April (2017).

www.dni.gov...

edit on 25-2-2018 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I will never understand why people defend Trump so vigorously. He's a big clown.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: GrandSchemeOfThings
I will never understand why people defend Trump so vigorously. He's a big clown.

In my case it's because he is a democratically elected president who has had the whole weight of the intelligence services, the DoJ, the previous president, the media and the hyper rich desperately try to undermine him illegally because he wasn't the one they wanted.

I hope that helps you understand.

But I don't think it will, because you think he is a clown.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Him being a clown is of his own doing.

Have you heard him speak? He really never elaborates on any subject and seemingly really knows anything about anything.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I was never a big fan of Trump, I just despised Hillary. If he was running against anyone else I probably wouldn't have voted. The more insane the nonsense against Trump gets though, the more people who don't really care for him will support him. The more Democrats keep up the wacky conspiracy theories and false accusations of racism and sexism, the more moderates and independents are driven away from them.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Him being a clown is of his own doing.

Have you heard him speak? He really never elaborates on any subject and seemingly really knows anything about anything.

He understands most voters are too busy working and taking care of their family to get too far down in the weeds on many issues. You're better off sticking to a simple message. Remember "It's the economy stupid"?

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join