It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vedic Physics

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 04:40 PM
link   
As promised, here is the piece on the ancient light spectroscopy, and is the clearest proof yet of how advanced vedic civilization were, and consistent with other vedic texts. I have worked very hard in getting the Hindi translated with my friend. Some parts still remain untranslated and I will not include them, as they are probably not necessary. They talk about prism settings, calculations and instructions on how to make the lens and prisms.

As was said, recently Indian scientists had constructed an ancient spectrometer/monochrometer from Maharishi Bharadwaja's Amsu Bodhini. Maharishi Bharadwaja is the same author of the Vymaanika Shastra, however unlike the Vyaamanika Shastra, the Amsu Bodhini has not been channeled psychically and was kept in a very old library at Oriental institute, Vadodara in India. It is the first chapter of Maharishi's masterwork yantra Saraswana(all about machines) of which VS(science of aeronautics) is also a section.

This is a highly credible and technical text and supported by the biggest scientific institutes in India, including NML(National metallurgical lab) where it was constructed. It was also published in India's prestigious scientific journal, INSA. I have also included the original Sanskrit, I don't know what much good it will do, but for those who want to research this further, can do so. The information given in this post on the spectometer will probably not be sufficient to understand how it works or construct one from the directions. This is because this is not an engineering post, but a post to show that spectroscopy was practiced in Vedic India. For those who want the entire scientific papers, you will have to arrange for this yourself by either contacting NML or INSA. What is certain however, that they do exist.

We will also note that the theory of particle physics, radiation and quantum dynamics of ancient India, all that have been explained from their original source in this thread, were advanced enough to allow the empirical science of spectroscopy(heck, we've also learnt that some of modern physics is derived from the Vedas) The key knowledges are for any kind of spectroscopic knowledge are the following:

1. Energy and mass are equivalent
2. Heat and light are a form of energy; radiation
3. Light is composed of discreets units of quanta
3. A particle has a wave nature
4. The wave nature of radiation
5. A wave can be absorbed, reflected or refracted with certain materials

All of this is already understood by the Vedic Indians, this allows for lens devices(darpana yantras) that are actually talked about in the Vyaamanika Shastra. These devices could be telescopes, lasers, hologram projectors, microscopes, spectrometers and solar cells(talked about in various vedic literature)

We are going to concentrate on one of those devices; a radiation spectrometer. This is quite a novel spectrometer, it's ancient name is, Dwanata Pramkar yantra, and you have never seen anything like it before. It is an astronomical instrument, that splits light rays with prisms into it's components, due to despertion of particles. It is analogue and measures all kinds of radiation of various wavelengths, based on the specteral deviation from a Vedic preset universal minimum deviation setting, which is a new concept for modern times - which causes a reading of spectral lines on a dial, which is indexed with table which has the various readings for various kinds of radiation.

The Amsu Bodhini is a cosmological text that deals with the evolution of the universe. It teaches that the evolution of the universes are caused by bindu vishput/maha vishput(big bang) which causes the solar systems and the suns( There are 5 types of spectrometers to measure radiation, the one we are discussing is a optical instrument and radiation is catagorized into 3 types: infrared, visible and ultraviolet. If we recall, the maha vishput is also talked about in the Rig Veda.

चितिचैत्यस्पन्दनेन सृष्टयाद्यतेकमेवहि।
तम: प्रादुरभूद्वेगात्तम स्पृष्टवैवकेवलम्।।
तमेवमूलप्रकृतिरित्यार्हुज्ञानवित्तमा:।
तम आसीदितिप्राहतमेवहिसनातनी।।
पश्चात्तस्मिन्चितप्रकाशस्स्वभावात्प्रतिबिंबित:।
तत्सानिध्यबलातन्मूलप्रकृत्यामतिवेगत:।।
अन्धंतमोगूढंतमस्तमश्चेतियथाक्रमम्।
तमांसित्रीण्यजायन्तचित्प्रभामिश्रितानिहि।।
त्रिगुणाइतितान्येवप्रवदन्तिमनीषिण:।
सत्वंरजस्तमइतिगुणा: प्रकृतिसंभव:।।

Electromagetic radiation is explained as frequency of the vibration and movement of high velocity positrons(anti electrons) and electrons and causes the three gunas, which here are defined as infrared, visible and ultraviolet. Now, that is interesting as it relates the cause of various kind of radiations to be simply the vibrations and movements of electrons and positrons, further still, electrons and positrons would annihilate each other, and produce pure energy - i.e radiation.

तेषुशारिकनाथोक्तध्वान्तविज्ञानभास्करे।
तमप्रमापकविधौसन्ति शास्त्राणिपंचधा।।
तदेवात्रसमासेनयथाशास्त्रंनिरूप्यते।
तमप्रमापकविधिर्यथोक्तंस्वानुभूतित:।।
ध्वान्तप्रमापकंयन्त्रंनवोत्तरशतात्मकम्।
शारिकानाथ: -
उक्तंहियन्त्रसर्वस्वेभरद्वाजेनधीमता।
द्वात्रिंशदंगसंयुक्तंतमोभेदप्रदर्शकम्।।
तस्मादत्रसमासेन तदंगंप्रविविच्यते।
तस्यत्रयोदशांगेनप्रमातुंतमसोभवेत्।।

It would therefore mean that the Vedas are telling us that energy is simply the constant annihilation of particles and antiparticles. This would perhaps explain the state of the quantum vacuum and virtual particles, that are constantly fluctuating in and out of existence, in effect they are colliding with anti particles and being annihilated, therefore the resultant is always zero. However, what we perceive to be zero, is actually space-energy This concept of the universe being in a state of perpetual annihilaton is depicted by Shiva's cosmic dance.

This is also consistent with vaiseshika Sutra view of all manifestations of nature, space, time, plasma, energy, matter is simply vibrations of particles(which are turn cause by vibrations of a superforce)

Summary of the Dwanata Pramkar Yantra

In the Yantra Saraswana there are 109 different machines, that are composed of 32 different components. Our spectrometer is composed of 13 components.

The components are prisms, windows, lens and various kinds of materials, they all have been fabricated from the metallurgical and chemical formulas given in the text. One such component, is a highly sensitive and transparent infrared glass, which is completely resistant to moisture.

The refraction of the light is measured in ancient Vedic angle units, called kakshay(1 kakshay = 104 radian) and the action and motion of particles dispersed are counted.

The data is analysed according to the mathematics of the deviations from the universal miniumum deviation setting, for which a simple mathematics formula has been obtained.

Directions on building the device:

Note: The units that are used are angula(finger) and karmac. I am not sure what their equivalent is, but I estimate it as 1 finger = 2cm and 1 karmac = 1mm.

1, 2. First and foremost. Make a 120 * 120 finger elipse from a mirror like glass of 106 karmac(mm) which will form the base. In the centre draw lines like a a 24 hour clock and two circles on both sides of it and making sections on it like a dial.

यंत्रस्थद्वादशांगस्यपूर्वभागेस्थितेक्रमात्।
चतुस्श्रेयथाशास्त्रंवर्तुलंभारवर्जितम्।
वितसस्तिदशकायामंसुदृढंचसुसूक्ष्मकम्।।
छायापकर्षणादर्शषडुत्तरशतात्मकम्।
शास्त्रोक्तविधिनासम्यक्स्थापयेत्सुदृढंत्तथा।।
पश्चाच्छायापकर्षणदर्पणे शास्त्र:क्रमात् -
शंकुस्थानाद्दक्षवामपार्श्वयोरुभयोरपि।
त्रिंशत्त्रिंशल्लिखेद्रेखादर्पणान्तावधिक्रमात्।।
अह:प्रमाणघटिकान्दक्षरेखास्तयो:क्रमात्।
रात्रिप्रमाणघटिकान्वामरेखस्तस्थैवहि।।
प्रदर्शयन्तिसंख्यात:तथाविघटिकान्क्रमात्।
तेषुदर्शयितुंरेखाश्चतुष्षष्ठिर्विलेखयेत्।।
सर्वत्र रेखान्त्यभागेबिन्दुनेकसमन्वितान्।
स्फुटंविलेखयेत्तद्वत्तदन्तस्सूक्ष्मतस्तथा।।

3. After that, with a stony glass, make a 4 finger radius and 72 finger height pole and place it in the centre of the base. Then from the start of the pole to the end, at 12-12 finger distance apart make three holes, so, that they will correspond to the electrical wiring to the sides. This is also called the principal pillar.

चतुरंगुलमायामषड्वितस्त्युन्नतंतथा।
इतरांगैस्समाहृतविद्युत्तत्र्यादिभिर्युतम्।।
स्वमध्यादन्तपर्यन्तंवितस्तैकान्तरंयथा।
रंध्रात्रयेणसंयुक्तंशिलाकाचविनिर्मितम्।।
मेरुस्तंभाख्यशंकुंतन्मध्येसंस्थापयेद्दृढम्।

4, 5 and 6. After that, make three holes on both sides and from principal pillar at 10-10 finger distance, make a 60(4) finger height pole(from the same stony glass) so that it corresponds to the first hole. Then make ar 8-8 distance from that at 50(5) finger height and finally at 6-6 distance make a 40 finger height pole(6). Fix these tightly. Then do the same with the right side, except make them slightly longer. The top of all the poles will have a chain and axel mechanism.

दृढंदशांगुलायामंक्रमात्यष्ट्यंगुलोन्नतम्।
पश्चातृतीयरंध्रस्यपार्श्वयोरुभयोरपि।।
तथाद्वितीयरंध्रस्यपार्श्वयोरुभयोरपि।
शास्त्रोक्तविधिनादंडमेकंसंधारयेद्दृढम्।।
दण्डंसंधारयेतद्वत्सुदृढंकाचनिर्मितम्।
क्रमादष्टाङ्गुलायामंपंचाशदंगुलोन्नतम्।।
चत्वारिंशत्यंगुलोन्नतमायामेषडंगुलम्।
एवंप्रथमरंध्रस्यपार्श्वयोरुभयोरपि।।
दंडप्रमाणमुभयोस्समानमपिपार्श्वयो:।
दंडंसंयोजयेत्पूर्ववद्दृढंकाचनिर्मितम्।।
तथासंधारयेत्तेषुदंडानित्रीण्ययथाक्रमम्।
किंचिदूर्ध्वभवेद्दक्षेवामेथस्थात्स्थितिर्यथा।।
दंडानांमूलदेशेसंधारयेत्पार्श्वयो: क्रमात्।
पूर्वोक्ततंत्रिभिर्युक्तचक्रकीलान्यथाविधि।।

7. After that, 30-30 lines on both sides make a 50 finger radius circular glass plate. On this, a 80 Surya Prism will be placed(a collminating lens) put in the third hole on the right(top) in such a manner, the corresponding pole on the right can turn it at 3 revolutions per cycle.

पंचाशदंगुलायामंविस्तीर्णतावदेवहि।
त्रिंशद्रेखांचितंपश्चादनुलोमविलोमत:।।
स्वरूपेभानुवद्भासमानंस्वकिरणैस्स्वत:।
प्रभाकरमणिं शुद्धमष्ठाशीत्यात्मकंलघु।।
धारयन्तंमध्यभागे आतपोष्णादिभिर्युतम्।
प्रभाकरादर्शचक्रंसूर्यप्रतिनिधिंदृढ़म्।।
मेरोस्तृतीयरंध्रस्थदण्डान्त्यकेन्द्रके।
त्रिचक्रकीलकैस्सम्यक्स्थापयेद्भ्राम्यतेयथा।।

8. Make a 24 finger radius glass wheel of 206 karmac, on which CAOH and phosphoric acid - ray absorbing prism will be placed. Join this to the corresponding chain and axle mechanism on the left.

पश्चाद्दिवाकरादर्शवद्रेखाबिन्दुभिर्युतम्।
सुधाद्रवशशोषादिद्रावकेश्चसुसंस्कृतम्।।
एतत्संस्कारतश्श्वेताभ्रवद्भास्वरमद्भुतम्।
आकारेणांशुभिश्चैवचन्द्रमण्डलवत्स्थितम्।।
भ्राजमानसप्तपंचाशदुत्तरशतात्मकम्।
किरणग्राहकमणिदधानमध्यकेन्द्रके।।
पंचचत्वारिंशदंगुलायामंवर्तुलंतथा।
षोडशोतरद्विशतसंख्याकसुद्ढंलघु।।
निशाकरादर्शचक्रचन्द्रपतिनिधिक्रमात्।
पूर्ववत्तृतीयरंध्रवामदण्डान्त्यकेन्द्रके।।
संधारयेत्कीलकाद्यैस्स्वतस्संचाल्यतेयथा।

9. After that, with the Ushmapakshika material made of Madhu-varan make a circular plate of 6 finger less radius, inscribed with points and indicators, so that two cavaties form on both sides of the plate. In the first cavaity place the 164 karmac infrared sensitive glass. Join this to the corresponding chain and axle mechanism on the right.

उष्णापकर्षकंनामलोहंस्यात्कृत्कंतत:।
तेनप्रकल्पिह्यतंभानुफलकंमधुवर्णकम्।।
निशाकरादर्शचक्रादपिन्यूनषडंगुलम्।
बिन्दुरेखांकनैर्युक्तं अवटद्वयसंयुतम्।।
प्रथमावटमध्यस्थपारदेसन्निवेशितम्।
चतुषष्ट्युत्तरशतसंख्याकंभारवर्जितम्।।
घर्मपहारकमणिंबिन्दुरेखांकनैर्युतम्।
दधानंसुदृढ़सूक्ष्ममेरोरूर्ध्वंयथाविधि।।
क्रमाद्द्वितीयरंध्रस्थदक्षदंडान्त्यकेन्द्रके।
त्रिचक्रकीलकैस्सम्यक्स्थापयेद्भ्राम्यतेयथा।।

10. After that, points, lines and indictators that have been made on a 173 karmac dhoom colour circular glass plate, on which is placed a 214 karmac lens suitable for ultraviolet radiation. Join this to the corresponding chain and axle mechanism on the left. When exposed to sun light, it will tell us about the ultraviolet radiation, according to the graduations.

पश्चाच्चतुर्दशोत्तरद्विशतेनयथाविधि।
तमोगर्भाख्यमणिनायोजितंभारवर्जितम्।।
त्रिसप्तत्युत्तरशतात्मकंधूम्राकृतिंतत:।
छायामुखादर्शचक्रबिन्दुरेखांकनैर्युतम्।।
मेरोर्द्वितीयरंध्रस्थवामदण्डान्त्यकेन्द्रके।
निशाकरादर्शस्याधस्थात्स्थापयेदृढ़म्।।
एतत्सूर्यप्रकाशस्थतमछायाप्रकर्षणम्।
कृत्वाविनिश्चीयतेतत्प्रमाणंचांकनादिभि:।।

11. After that, a caliberated 96 karmac glass circular wheel, will be joined by a 42 karmac prism. Join this to the corresponding chain and axle mechanis, on the right.

पश्चाद्द्विचत्वारिंशतिकप्रभामणिनायुतम्।
भागर्भादर्शवर्गस्थंषण्णवत्यात्मकंतत:।।
स्वच्छंप्रभामुखादर्शबिंदुर्रेखांकनैर्युतम्।
मेरुस्तंभप्रथमरंध्रदक्षदण्डान्त्यकेन्द्रके।।
त्रिचक्रकीलकैस्सम्यक्स्थापयेद्भ्राम्यतेयथा।
किरणोष्णप्रकाशांशंसूर्यस्येतत्स्वभावत:।।
पूर्वोक्तभानुफलकात्समाकृष्यस्वशक्तित:।
निश्चीयतेतत्प्रकाशप्रमाणस्वांकनादिभि:।।

12. The above special lens that was made of 96 karmac on which graduations were made, on which a 9 karmac prism is seated. Join this to the first hole and corresponding rope axle mechanism. The reflective quality of the special lens, will cause the rays of the light to be mapped.

एतद्भवेत्कृतकलोह:प्रकाशस्तंभनाभिद:।
तेनप्रकल्पितंचक्रंबिन्दुरेखांकनैर्युतम्।।
नवसंख्याकमणिनावल्लभाख्येनराजितम्।
प्रकाशस्तंभनाचक्रंपंचाशीत्यात्मकंलघु।।
मेरुस्तंभप्रथमकेन्द्रवामदण्डान्त्यकेन्द्रके।
त्रिचक्रकीलकैस्सम्यक्स्थापयेत्सुदृढ़ंयथा।।
भागर्भदर्पणस्थितकिरणोष्णप्रकाशकम्।
एतत्स्वशक्त्याबध्नात्यस्पंदनंस्याद्यथाक्रमम्।।

13. After that, on the base an ultraviolet-visible differentiating glass display panel is made so that it can collect the projections on both sides of the wheels.

छायाप्रभाविभाजकलौहस्यात्कृतकस्तत:।
तेनप्रकल्पितंछायाप्रभाविभाजकपट्टिकाम्।।
यावत्प्रमाणंचक्राणांषण्णामुभयपार्श्वयो:।
तावत्प्रमाणंसंक्लृप्तांपट्टिकांभारवर्जिताम्।।
मेरूस्तंभप्रथमरंध्राधोभागेयथाविधि।
पार्श्वद्वयस्थचक्राणांसंधिस्थानंन्यसेत्तत:।।

The mechanism of how it works:

When the rays of light enters the top wheel, on which is a colliminating lens. By that, the rays coming from through the lens enter the conical prism on the wheel underneath and continues cascading downwards to component 2, which leaves a projection of a spectral ring, which can be measured technically on the dials on the base.

A reference table is given in the Amdu Bodhina for various radiation types, with technical names and radiation spectral kakshaya count(kakshaya units are vedic angle units)

पंचविंशच्छतकक्ष्यतमोबिन्दुरितीर्यते। १२५ तमोबिन्दु
तत्पपंचकमलीकंस्यात्त्र्यळीकंकौलिकंभवेत्।। १३० अलिक
रंध्रतत्पंचकंविन्द्यान्मण्डतस्याष्ठकंविदु:। १३३ कौलिक
तन्मण्डदशकंबिम्बोकमितिप्रोच्यतेतथा।। १३८ रंध्र
तद्विंशतिर्वीचकंस्यातामसंतद्दशस्तथा। १७६ विचक
तदष्टकंरौणिकंस्यात्कुटंतद्वादशेतिच।। १८६ तमस
ततस्तदशकंस्तंभमितिसंकीर्त्यतेक्रमात्। २१६ स्तम्भ
तत्स्तंभपंचवदशकंशंबरंस्यातथैवहि।। २३१ शम्बर
शंबरस्याष्टदशकंमंछूरमितिकीर्तितम्। २४९ मंचुर
तदष्टदशकंतद्वद्गुच्छमित्यभिधीयते।। २६७ गुच्छक

The Prism setting

posted on Feb, 26 2005 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jah Warrior 108
Indigo Child, I find the information you have posted facinating. I am familiar with some of the ideas but most of them are entirley new to me. I have long belived that the vedic world view far surpasses that of modern science but i was unaware that these manuals still existed and have been translated. I would like to ask you where these manuals exist and how to get a hold of them.
Peace.

Hi, Jah, yes all the vedic texts still exist. There have been hundreds of vedic texts translated and recovered and are stored in old libraries in India. They range from the discussion of atomic physics, engineering, music and arts to even cooking. There is no doubt at all, that the Vedic world was far advanced of our own. It is not even a question of belief anymore; it's a fact. The reason this civilization flourished was because it married spirituality, science and the arts into one knowledge based way of life. We need a model of society like the vedic one.

Everything that appears in the Vedas should be taken seriously. This is a vast body of knowledge that many remain ignorant too. It is the most advanced knowledge system in existence today, it about time we pay attention to them, they might just have a positive influence on this society.

[edit on 26-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indigo_Child

Beg to differ with you, here, but speaking a someone who has done a number of papers, you most certainly can tell where an academic derives his knowledge from.

And I differ with you. I actually knew that Bohm met Krishnamurti after, and the reason he was so attracted to Krishnamurti, who was a vedic teacher mind you, because it was too similar to his own theories and it completed them for him. Now, the point I made, that it cannot be said where anyone gets their knowledge from, was a philosophical point.

That actually wasn't clear, because it seemed to be a defense of Bohm getting all his knowledge from the Vedas, when this is very clearly and demonstrably false. I think that we can certainly agree they were kindred souls and had a similar worldview -- IN GENERAL. But I don't think that in specific the Vedas had anything to do with the material he derived from his mathematics.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The greatest scientists themselves don't know where their knowledge came from - it just came.
[edit on 26-2-2005 by Indigo_Child]

That's simply not true. Otherwise we might as well get rid of schools, books and all forms of learning. Why would you need them if knowledge just came to you? One thing you will find amongst all great scientists is that as well as having a particular intelligence, they also studied their subjects in enormous depth.

All scientific discoveries are built on the backs of others. For example, Newton may have been one of the greatest geniuses the world has seen, but he could not ever have come up with quantum theory or worked out how to split the atom. The scientific building blocks required to make those discoveries were not available.

posted on Mar, 1 2005 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ather Luke Duke,

Can you stop saying anything that you do not agree with - is not true. It is bad form, and it is quite arrogant. What you are referring to is knowledge that is learned through conditioning. And yes, science is based on building blocks. There is yet another form of knowledge, that we sometimes call inspiration, intuition or revelations, that is not understood and in which parapsychological terms is called accessing a greater field of information and in vedic terms is called accessing the Akashic records. That is that all knowledge is actually part of a universal field of information, which is where the Vedas have said to have originated.

Einstein theory of relativity was one such revelation. Einstein himself said that this all came to him in an instant and came about from his imagination(right-brain) His asking questions like riding a beam of light to the past - lead to relativity. You know I asked that question myself - nothing for me.

""I sometimes feel I am right, but do not know it. When two expeditions of
scientists went to test my theory I was convinced they would confirm my theory. I wasn't surprised when the results confirmed my intuition, but I would have been surprised had I been wrong. I'm enough of an artist to draw freely on my imagination, which I think is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."

For Newton, an apple falling on his head - or so the story goes - was a revelation of the laws of gravitation. Again, this was a moment of inspiration. Nobody knows how it happened - how an apple falling on his head - would make him understand gravity; but it did.

Arguably the greatest mathematician in modern history and without whom string theory would not be possible, who formulated modular functions, but did not provide the proofs(an old Indian trait) said he learnt all his maths from a goddess who told him in his dreams.

In fact, the discovery of the structure of the molecule Benzene, came to it's founder, Friedrich August von Kekule, in a dream, where he saw it as a coiled snake biting it's own tail:

"I turned my chair to the fire [after having worked on the problem for some time] and dozed. Again the atoms were gamboling before my eyes. This time the smaller groups kept modestly to the background. My mental eye, rendered more acute by repeated vision of this kind, could not distinguish larger structures, of manifold conformation; long rows, sometimes more closely fitted together; all twining and twisting in snakelike motion. But look! What was that? One of the snakes had seized hold of its own tail, and the form whirled mockingly before my eyes. As if by a flash of lighting I awoke... Let us learn to dream, gentlemen.”

Even Archmedes "Eureka" moment, was not by cold logical thinking, but a flash of insight, so wonderful was that moment, he lept out naked onto the streets .

So you see, there is thinking and then there is knowing, and wouldn't you agree, knowing is more powerful than thinking. The logical mind is limited by structure, beliefs, preconceptions, rigid patterns and a cloud of thoughts. The right-mind is unlimited. Now, when I said, nobody knows where this information is coming from - I lied, I do know, it's directly from the mind of the universe or god, which is the source of consciousness, however some of you do not believe this, and therefore I can only say that you don't know where it comes from - because if we did - we would understand consciousness. So, now I am right?

There is so much that happens to us in our life - synchronistic events - they usually have something very relavent for us. Sometimes, the right person comes along, sometime the clouds form in such ways that we see messages, sometimes a single fortune cookie, could bear a message that means a lot to us, and only to us, and we get a sense of knowingness.

It is this knowingness that is mysterious - well at least for you.

[edit on 1-3-2005 by Indigo_Child]

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Can you stop saying anything that you do not agree with - is not true. It is bad form, and it is quite arrogant.

It's a bit rich to call someone else arrogant when you have the most patronising writing style on the whole of ATS. You write as if your were a teacher talking to a class of particularly dim 5 year olds.

You throw so much supposition around as it were fact. Your enormous posts are full of "this is true" and "this is not true", when most of the time it is your personal opinion. You ask "why so many people are not denying ignorance", which turns out to mean "why do so few people not go along with your posts". Esentially calling people ignorant for not agreeing with your wild claims, which are rarely referenced or supported by evidence.

A good example or your arragont and patronising style:

So you see, there is thinking and then there is knowing, and wouldn't you agree, knowing is more powerful than thinking. The logical mind is limited by structure, beliefs, preconceptions, rigid patterns and a cloud of thoughts. The right-mind is unlimited. Now, when I said, nobody knows where this information is coming from - I lied, I do know, it's directly from the mind of the universe or god, which is the source of consciousness, however some of you do not believe this, and therefore I can only say that you don't know where it comes from - because if we did - we would understand consciousness. So, now I am right?

No, you are not.

Of course you are free to write as you like, and I am also free to do what so many on ATS have already done, and stop reading your posts. Life is just to short. Bye.

posted on Mar, 2 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Now, that was just peachy. Thank you for your time, sorry that you think I was patronizing you, I was just trying to have a conversation with you. And what you call my opinions, are not actually my own ideas, but i'm flattered that you would think they were.

posted on Jan, 7 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
thank you indigo child. that was very insightful. have you read "Rg Vedic Man: Fourth Dimensional Man" (i think is the title)? it's not really important... atleast it's not blind criticisms, though.

"you are wrong..." lol!!

i am new to ATS; this is the maiden post, if you will...

see ya!

posted on Feb, 24 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Indigo_Child, what you have posted in relation to the Vedas is most worthy of attention.

It must also be noted that some of the scientific practices mentioned within the Vedas cannot be utilized within the age of kali, as the use of particular sciences may differ in accordance with the 4 cycles.

Nevertheless, great work.

shanti

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Wow ingido_child, great posts. If it wasnt 1:30am I might read them all in more depth. This is obviously a subject that takes alot of attention. Too bad part of this thread is tainted with petty arguments that detract from the whole idea of this thread; which was to teach us about Vedic physics, and not to argue about when or where other scientists got their ideas. Which is completely off-topic in my own humble opinion.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:52 AM
link   
How old are the vedic texts? Do they say?

Where is the technology which the vedic text created? Surely some of must have survived? Mybe its just too long ago and washed away in the eons of time. Maybe not. If its only a few thousand years, then there will be tech left over in places. Where is it?

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:10 PM
link   
indigo_child wrote :

------------------------------------------
If we recall, the maha vishput is also talked about in the Rig Veda.
चितिचैत्यस्पन्दनेन सृष्टयाद्यतेकमेवहि।
तम: प्रादुरभूद्वेगात्तम स्पृष्टवैवकेवलम्।।
तमेवमूलप्रकृतिरित्यार्हुज्ञानवित्तमा:।
तम आसीदितिप्राहतमेवहिसनातनी।।
पश्चात्तस्मिन्चितप्रकाशस्स्वभावात्प्रतिबिंबित:।
तत्सानिध्यबलातन्मूलप्रकृत्यामतिवेगत:।।
अन्धंतमोगूढंतमस्तमश्चेतियथाक्रमम्।
तमांसित्रीण्यजायन्तचित्प्रभामिश्रितानिहि।।
त्रिगुणाइतितान्येवप्रवदन्तिमनीषिण:।
सत्वंरजस्तमइतिगुणा: प्रकृतिसंभव:।।
-------------------------------------------------

having waded thru a lot of pages, it has made me a bit curious

these are original sanskrit verses which have been copied and pasted

my question is : do they translate into meaningful concepts ? since you appear to be learning the language.

how much time will it take for one to learn enough of sanskrit to be able to translate such verses ?
(based on a real life experience of doing it like it appears that you have been able to do)

[edit on 12/6/2006 by qwerasdf]

posted on Jun, 11 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   
that question above is for indigo please

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by qwerasdf
that question above is for indigo please

i have a second question ..

i came across a verse .. which appears to be about krishna .. but the wierd thing is that it is a coded thingy .. the code is absurdly simple ..

to make it clear it will be easier to understand like this ..

IF the english alphbets are re-written thus :
(the 1st column is only vowels)

A b c d
E f g h
I j k l m n
O p q r s t
U v w x y z

the alphabet could be like this :

A E I O U (followed by) b c d f g h j k l m n p q r s t v w x y z

so far so good

now the vowels are A E I O & U .. and they have no numeric values assigned to them .. but the other consonants have values assigned to them as below :

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0
b c d f g h j k l m
n p q r s t u v w x
y z

this would give me a wayto say 12 345 by saying :

yep dears
nope dears
buz dears
nip deers

and make a sentence/line/verse

vowels have no numeric values .. consonants have simple numeric values .. with the first ten having values of 1 to 9 and 0 .. the next ten again having the values of 1 to 9 and 0 .. and the next five having values of 1 to 5 ..

now, sanskrit alphabets have this kind of structure .. vowels first, consonants later

the 1st or 11th or 21st consonant can represent "1" ..
the 2nd or 12th or 22nd consonant can represent "2" ..
and so on ..

using this method, a sanskrit verse says this :

gopi bhagya madhuvrata
3 1 4 1 5 9 2 6

srngiso dadhi sandhiga
5 35 8 9 7 9 3

khala jivita khatava
2 3 84 6 2 6 4

gala hala rasandara
3 3 8 3 2 7 9 2

translated it means :
O Lord anointed with the yogurt of the milkmaids' worship (Krishna),
O savior of the fallen, O master of Shiva, please protect me.

easy to understand for those who know the sanskrit alphabet ..
the basis of the coding is this :

ka, Ta, pa, ya 1;
kha, Tha, pha, ra 2;
ga, Da, ba, la 3;
Gha, Dha, bha, va 4;
gna, Na, ma, sha 5;
ca, ta, Sha 6;
cha, tha, sa 7;
ja, da, ha 8;
jha, dha 9; and
yan, a 0.

pi/10 = 0.31415926535897932384626433832792.

pi is the ration of the circumference to the diameter of any circle .. and it is a
universal constant

the numbers under the verse exactly match the above number ..

NOW the question:

does this show that the value of pi was KNOWN ! .. to 32 decimal places !

can this be co-incidence ? or an indication that the above verse was actually
constructed as a prayer to krishna so that it can be remembered easily .. and in that way, the value of PI can be transmitted from generation to generation .. effortlessly ?

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
NM

[edit on 14-6-2006 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:11 PM
link   

qwerasdf

so far so good

now the vowels are A E I O & U ..

Rearrange them, and you get The Word(IEOUA-M-S); EL-IAO, JOHN, HELIOS the Solar Logos.

This is a very interesting link between early Judaism(Gnosis), early Christianity(Gnosis) and Ancient Vedic Science(Gnosis).

It's taught that these Seven Vowels vibrate the Seven Chakras(the Seven Churches of Assiah).

Gnosticteachings search:

IEOU AMS

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

qwerasdf

so far so good

now the vowels are A E I O & U ..

Rearrange them, and you get The Word(IEOUA-M-S); EL-IAO, JOHN, HELIOS the Solar Logos.

This is a very interesting link between early Judaism(Gnosis), early Christianity(Gnosis) and Ancient Vedic Science(Gnosis).
....[/url]

hmm .. interesting .. but the original question was :

"the question:

does this show that the value of pi was KNOWN ! .. to 32 decimal places !

can this be co-incidence ? or an indication that the above verse was actually
constructed as a prayer to krishna so that it can be remembered easily .. and in that way, the value of PI can be transmitted from generation to generation .. effortlessly ?"

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Indigo_Child, your write-up on vedic physics is very illuminating. Thank you for the detailed post. I am on the search for a down to the basics explanation of Gravitational force which is the only force that does not fit into the other known forces such as electro-magnetism, strong force and weak force. Gravitation is a real mystery. Is there a explanation of it from the way atoms/molecules interact with each other. I am looking for a in-depth look at the mechanism of gravitation. Is it infact caused by the troque in space-time matrix or is it in-fact a form of electromagnetic force between atoms? I would really appreciate your thoughts on this from the vedic angle. Thanks

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by greene

From a Vedic angle

First of all some basics about the Vedic model of the universe:

1. It is a universal field and consists of a vibrating triple-force
2. It can be modelled as a Mandala, with the outer section of the Mandala corresponding to the gross physical plane we know as space-time and the inner section corresponding to the subtle inner planes, we know as quantum. As it goes inwards it converges on a singularity at the centre of the Mandala.
3. The convergence process follows a logical sequence of prime numbers: 1, 3, 5, 7......25

1 is the singularity: null space-time
3 is the triple forces which vibrate: attractive, repulsive and neutral
5 are the types of matter: solid, liquids and gasses, energy, forces and ether
7 are the levels of matter: vibration densities

Now where does gravity fit into this model? The reason that they cannot unite gravity with the other forces is because gravity is not a force. It is a tendency. It tends towards singularity. Just as a black hole will tend towards singularity. This tendency is weaker at our gross space-time and strongest the closer you are to singularity. A black hole is not singularity it is merely an entrance into the next vibrational density. In that density gravity would be felt more strongly.

The spirituality behind this is that all beings feel a pull towards absolute unity and oneness. What we call gravity is that pulling towards that unity.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Indigo, I just came upon this thread, and I find this very intriguing. What reading to you suggest for those of us who want to really learn this? and, if by some chance I got to go to india, where would I go to learn more?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join