It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Times They are A Changing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+16 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow so much has happened!

What a week huh, those pretty indictments, another mass murder carried out by a genetic reject.

Not like this is anything different for America sadly, crimes & killing, it's what we're used to.

But uhn whats that on the horizon, what do I see, can it be the times they are a changing.

Prestigious US colleges won’t reject students who protest guns
www.rawstory.com...

This is good because some sadsack little puke high school principal wannabe dicktators are threatening the kids with suspensions & expulsions.

Then we see this,,,Uh oh!

Delta and United Airlines cuts ties with the National Rifle Association as #BoycottNRA grows

The hashtag #BoycottNRA was the top trending topic on Twitter on Friday.

Symantec Corp, MetLife, Hertz car rentals, SimpliSafe, Chubb Ltd, and the First National Bank of Omaha cut ties with the NRA last week.

Delta is reaching out to the NRA to let them know we will be ending their contract for discounted rates through our group travel program.
We will be requesting that the NRA remove our information from their website.
— Delta (@Delta) February 24, 2018

United is notifying the NRA that we will no longer offer a discounted rate to their annual meeting and we are asking that the NRA remove our information from their website.
— United Airlines (@united) February 24, 2018

Something is different this time, it's not just the same ol, same ol of usual worthless platitudes.

Bank of America reviewing financial relationships with manufacturers who make assault weapons: report
www.rawstory.com...

Let us not forget the NRA accepted all that dirty Russian money, are they really "patriots" or a fifth column.

I guess we'll just have to see how all this plays out, but we're most certainly living in interesting times.

K~

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   
it's a start

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: aethertek

lol, right...cause United has such a good reputation

Member of the NRA right here

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

The NRA is like the Planned Parenthood for Conservatives.

Defend at all cost, no matter the details.

I really think all of this is smoke though. Nobody wants to talk guns during a mid term election. I expect something else to happen in the next week or so that will just shelve this whole debate.

Besides, as far as most people are concerned, nobody cares about what a bunch of high schoolers want and are just going to continue to either call them actors, scripted by adults, co-opted by the other side or worse, just forget them all together.

~Tenth

+14 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

How many certified NRA members committed mass school shootings? I'll await your reply with baited breath.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   

And some bank I can't remember at this second has decided not to offer the NRA branded VISA which offered discounts to members.

Ill come back with the name of the bank.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   
A bank wanting their slaves unarmed.

What a fresh concept.

Lame-o

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And some bank I can't remember at this second has decided not to offer the NRA branded VISA which offered discounts to members.

Bank of Lucifer?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Good, the NRA needs to be defunded, along with a lot of corporations, professional sports, political parties, and other immoral or money sucking attacks on the American people.

I just read a gun company is going bankrupt because business is down now that Obama isn't in office, ha ha.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Delta and United Airlines cuts ties with the National Rifle Association as #BoycottNRA grows

So?

Cruz bought a gun legally, passed the background check.

Broke Florida's 10-20=Life Law.

Broke the Gun Free Zone Act which is law.

Broke the law against murdering someone.

What bout the NRA?

Whataboutism is boring.

On another note.

Is it really wise to poke the unhinged with vitriol?

No the times aren't changing.

The usual suspects are acting like 1930 nazi Germany blaming all the jews for their problems.

In this instance. The manufactured boogieman. The NRA.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Ill answer it for them...absolutely zero

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Something is different this time, it's not just the same ol, same ol of usual worthless platitudes.

Really? 'cause this sure sounds like the same ol' tired anti gun crap.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: CB328

The NRA is funded by its members, theres a lot of us and growing. So theres no lack of funding for the organization that pioneered gun safety and education.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

oh golly,we will all wait with baited breath!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Good, the NRA needs to be defunded, along with a lot of corporations, professional sports, political parties, and other immoral or money sucking attacks on the American people.

I just read a gun company is going bankrupt because business is down now that Obama isn't in office, ha ha.

The price of the AR-15 has dropped, its time to buy. Ladies and gentlemen, stock up on guns and ammo while the price is down.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

So your ok with institutionalized discrimination?

How very southern.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Just signed a 5 year membership with the NRA for the first time in my life. I guess the boycott is working well.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
UH oh, the TV People are so loud and opinionated n' constantly trying to influence our opinions on a mass mind meld scale, whats ever wills we do???!!!

Click !

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

This is good because some sadsack little puke high school principal wannabe dicktators are threatening the kids with suspensions & expulsions.

You nailed the nail right on the head.

You are smack-talking a guy doing his job teaching students to do their gd jobs.
Their job is to learn, not hijack all the other kids learning process with this psychotic CNN sjw bs.

You are arguing towards removal of rights by being emotionally manipulative.

I should forward your resume to CNN, they would probably make you president.

You are going down a dangerous path when you promote emotion-based decision making in children.

Oh, someone said something that hurt my feelings, let's stop and protest, let's stop the entire fn process of learning to protest for whatever MSM wants us to fight for.

Your opinions are destructive, and you have been spreading your poison on here like you are paid to do it.

Your mindset breeds dysfunction in society.

I actually hope you are being paid to post, or are a shareblu creep, because if you are an actual person, using this as your actual logic, then we have even bigger problems than I thought.

I almost didn't read your op, I knew you'd just be on here causing division again.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

You are arguing towards removal of rights by being emotionally manipulative

Mental terrorists.

Getting hard to tell which is a bigger threat to public safety.

Objects or them.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join