It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs filmed in Henderson Nevada

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jimbowsk

Mostly it's sunlight reflecting off of chrome and the lights. That its from the vehicles passing by could not be more apparent.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jonjonj

I am guessing reflections on the window.

Just a guess though, what do you think?

where have you ever seen reflections like this on a window? Your guess though, not the greatest I've heard. Did anyone read the woman's testimony? The window was down, so I'm not sure how you guys figure a relection could show up on a window thats down? Is this ATS?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

Mostly it's sunlight reflecting off of chrome and the lights. That its from the vehicles passing by could not be more apparent.

The window was down, so not sure about this reflection you guys keep saying it is.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

where have you ever seen reflections like this on a window? Your guess though, not the greatest I've heard. Did anyone read the woman's testimony? The window was down, so I'm not sure how you guys figure a relection could show up on a window thats down? Is this ATS?

Hence why I think this is clearly a HOAX. The statement being made doesn't match up to the video being observed.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:44 PM
link   
The two vids have different angles to the horizon....can't figure.....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
It's clearly just reflections. The sun is behind the camera and those are just flashes from the chrome and headlamps on the cars driving by. Not buying this one at all.

I agree. This is the second thread about this video in the past 7 days. Same conclusion. Reflection of traffic, against a super clean car window, with the sun light hitting "just right".

Besides, advanced aliens would have better aim than this, LOL.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
The two vids have different angles to the horizon....can't figure.....

Not really, the two videos are the same, it's just that one has been streched out. It may seem like the second video is from a different angle, but it's just the way it was streched.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
so they're lined up at the opposte light waiting then the light turns and they all go in order....some antsey

kinda has to be a reflect huh!
edit on 24-2-2018 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Is this referenced at me? If so I did just post a response, but hey if you have another angle on this please post either the link or the video so we can look at it.

Though to be fair, if this has nothing to do with my response, then at least explain where the second video you saw is from since I have only seen the videos that were posted here. The OP only has the one source listed, and that one source only has the one video.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: kurthall

she's lying
those are clearly car lights

Luckily you were there to lay judgement and were present in the car to lend veracity. Case closed.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Can you explain why you disagree with the assessment of a HOAX?

The visual evidence shows that his is a HOAX, but if you believe otherwise, do you have evidence to support your claim?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
It really does come off as a reflection, something doesn't add up with the testimony. As that would have been pretty eventful if UFOS. Then why did no one else see it and then report or record it? Or even hear it?

The window could have been open or closed-Looked it up, said it was 72 degrees in Hendersen Nevada that day, windows could have been open, or windows up and air could have been on. I'm wagering on closed for it.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jonjonj

Or a 5g connection and and someone just got zipped through the broadband connection?

No man skies ain't the same anymore. .

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:46 AM
link   
The reason I think this is a reflection of light on the window is because if you look at the 45 degree line at the the top right you will notice that there is a blind spot there where the reflections consistently don't show up, ie something is blocking the light.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: gunshooter

If the govt, police or anyone not CT approved makes a statement then it's "they are lying"

Random person makes a statement then its "they are telling the truth"

If anyone else saw this and You had clips that didnt look exactly like a reflection then something might be going on.. Occam on the other hand says the explanation is pretty clear.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:23 PM
link   

The good news: It's not CGI.
The BAD news: That's traffic behind him, refracted and reflected into the car window. I'll bet $$ he saw this effect, filmed it, and is passing it off as 'UFOs'. What tipped me off is a couple of engine noises towards the end that matched right with the passing 'lights'.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

The guy who filmed said the car window was down so couldn't be reflection.

Too much weirdness for me.

If the car window was down, why are traffic noises and outside noises so muted?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:23 PM
link   
I'm seeing a lot of folks in this thread say the window was down. It's clearly up, you can see dirt on the window.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I'm seeing a lot of folks in this thread say the window was down. It's clearly up, you can see dirt on the window.

I'm no expert in videos or stuff, but couldn't be dirt on the camera lens?

Also, is it common in this place people drive with headlights on during the day? It's a serious question. Not all places do this.

Or could it be just the sun reflecting on the headlights?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join