It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Assumes Olympics Fan Is Flying a Confederate Flag. It Was Norwegian.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Political pareidolia or she just went full retard.

Take your pick.

IDC.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:35 AM
link   

East India company flag. I wonder where they run away after the queen liquidize the company which had its own army and navy.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Pandaram because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MostlyReading
Hey, maybe the woman knew what flag it was all along and was just jealous. She didn't want to be reminded that tiny Norway now has 13 Olympic gold medals, 14 silver medals and 11 bronze medals, which makes a total of 38 medals so far.

US have only managed to scrape together 9 gold Medals, 8 silver medals and 6 bronze medals, which makes pitiful 23 Olympic medals. Ouch!

Medal counter

Some people are just so sore losers!

Not a good showing by our athletes this year. Must be the political climate.

edit on 2-24-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Must have been the Mandela Effect!

In her timeline the Norway flag is what the Confederates used during the Civil War!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
And?
She is no dumber than Americans who claim that Hitler was a left winger and that fascism is a left wing ideology. She is no dumber than Americans who think that universal health care is something Hitler invented.
Sarah Palin was a relevant politician in USA not so long ago for crying out loud!! This just shows how dumbed down some of you Americans are.

Where you from? Norwegia?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: stormcell
It could be that it was a windless day and that the flag was hanging downwards at 45 degrees or so. Then they would look a bit more similar but still without the stars.

But wouldn't it be prudent to make sure before calling the local media? I blame our journalists for being lazy when writing stories but couple that with lazy people reporting potential news and we get to where we are today.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:48 AM
link   
the first thing to stop the crazy is to not check out other peoples bag.....in our walk.....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
She would really freak out here south of Atlanta where huge pickup trucks have huge Confederate flags mounted on the back of their trucks. No one ever talks about. It just seems the norm.

Truthfully, during football seasons, trucks mount college flags and quite often American flags. Not to mention, many houses have the college and American flags flying high in their front yards.

No one seems "triggered" about all the flag waving of any type.

Seems the "triggering" is another made-up and influential nothing by the MSM.

Down here, no one cares. They enjoy doing it.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Justso because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:53 AM
link   

And?
She is no dumber than Americans who claim that Hitler was a left winger and that fascism is a left wing ideology. She is no dumber than Americans who think that universal health care is something Hitler invented.
Sarah Palin was a relevant politician in USA not so long ago for crying out loud!! This just shows how dumbed down some of you Americans are.

Thanks alot! Reading your post just now dumbed me down

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Even IF someone wants to fly the confederate flag?

It's their first amendment right, as in expression.

Same rights that gives a person to fly the American flag.

Another person to fly the Mexican Flag.

Another person flying the Nazi Swastika.

You don't have to like it.

But it is THEIR RIGHT.

Also covered by the 14th amendment that spoke bout Liberty, and property.
edit on 24-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

And?

Where you from? Norwegia?

The capital of Norwegia is not Norwegatown.

It's N.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
She would really freak out here south of Atlanta where huge pickup trucks have huge Confederate flags mounted on the back of their trucks. No one ever talks about. It just seems the norm.

Truthfully, during football seasons, trucks mount college flags and quite often American flags. Not to mention, many houses have the college and American flags flying high in their front yards.

No one seems "triggered" about all the flag waving of any type.

Seems the "triggering" is another made-up and influential nothing by the MSM.

Down here, no one cares. They enjoy doing it.

I live in the south and I fly an American flag. So do several of my neighbors.

+1 more 
posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

It could be that it was a windless day and that the flag was hanging downwards at 45 degrees or so. Then they would look a bit more similar but still without the stars.

But wouldn't it be prudent to make sure before calling the local media? I blame our journalists for being lazy when writing stories but couple that with lazy people reporting potential news and we get to where we are today.

Why is it even media worthy? What possible reason would there be, other than to stir sh!t up?

This is the current climate we live in "I think he has jews in his loft, better call the nazis"

ugh

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

Why is it even media worthy? What possible reason would there be, other than to stir sh!t up?

This is the current climate we live in "I think he has jews in his loft, better call the nazis"

ugh

That's exactly what it is. Stir it up to keep the momentum going in the big divide.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Who invented the idea of a flag anyway?

The most divisive icon ever devised.

Nothing but death and tragedy have resulted ever since.

Lets rally round our flag, and trash theirs.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Replace stressed with triggered and she's right.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Burn theirs like books once upon a time.

Censorship is cool er hot.
edit on 24-2-2018 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

The Nords shall rise again!

Sorry I meant Norwegians, I will wave the Malaysian flag in a gesture of good faith-crap I waved the Botswana flag by mistake. But that's the sign of the times, people can't even recognize the conservative flag.
edit on 24-2-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Smh,what a dumb ass that woman is..Even if it was a confederate flag,it's no probs with me..

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Who invented the idea of a flag anyway?

The most divisive icon ever devised.

Nothing but death and tragedy have resulted ever since.

Their not all bad... After all, the common people rallying around the Eureka flag in my avatar, protesting for fair working conditions, resulted in Australia having the highest minimum wage in the world and some of best working entitlements.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join