It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timeline Of Events and Laws Broken by FBI-DOJ to HELP Hillary and HURT Trump.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I post nothing but original ideas no one is saying.. ...

There is nothing original about looking at things through the partisan left/right paradigm. That's exactly the lens within everything is presented for our consumption. And every talking point was straight out of the left's echo chamber that we've all heard before.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Because if Democrats bought it to then use as evidence for surveillance it's highly unethical and something both parties should rail against.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   

The Steele part did not start in the dem phase...

Yeah it did.

According to the New York Times:

The Free Beacon, funded in large part by the New York hedge fund billionaire Paul Singer, hired the firm, Fusion GPS, in 2015 to unearth damaging information about several Republican presidential candidates, including Mr. Trump. But The Free Beacon told the firm to stop doing research on Mr. Trump in May 2016, as Mr. Trump was clinching the Republican nomination.

Hillary Clinton’s campaign and the Democratic National Committee had begun paying Fusion GPS in April for research that eventually became the basis for the dossier.

According to US News:

Simpson, a former Wall Street Journal reporter turned private investigator whose clients included lawyers, businesses and political campaigns, initially hired former MI6 agent Christopher Steele in June 2016 to investigate interactions or ties between Trump and Russians.

And according to the New Yorker:

It was in early July, 2016, that Steele spoke with his F.B.I. contact and relayed the Russia allegations, Simpson said.

The dossier includes all the evidence they found against trump AND IS HOW THEY GOT THE DEMS TO PAY THEM..

Okay... but it still wasn't part of the opposition research provided to the Beacon.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Boadicea

Why is any of that important when what the dossier says is considered fake?
Who cares who paid for crap? Who excerts so much effort in wanting to know who paid for the crap? If it's crap who the # cares who paid for it?

Why are you directing this at me? I already stated what I wondered about, what I found, and asked why the other poster thought it was important. I would hope that you're not presuming to speak for the other poster, so despite your tirade here, seems to me you care more than either one of us!

I think because the dossier is not crap is why this question is so important.

Okay. But I really don't see the connection. It's either true or it's not. It's not true or untrue depending on who paid for it.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
a reply to: carewemust

Somewhere deep down you know you're never going to see HRC behind bars in a striped jumpsuit, you know you'll never feel that complete satisfaction of vindication.
Sad you can't fully enjoy your emperor god's presidency without that nagging feeling inside gnawing away at you.
How about when Mueller wraps things up with Trump he starts making his way through Hillary? Maybe Trey Gowdy can arrange a few more Benghazi hearings? Oh wait he can't, because even that little Draco Malfoy-looking mothertrucker is jumping ship. You fools.

You're right..most likely Hillary will never end up in jail. But oh the joy of seeing all the "Breaking News!" headlines, as the new Special Prosecutor summons top Obama people for questioning, followed by the periodic indictments!!

We're seeing that process now with Mueller's little peanut show.

Imagine how YUGE it will be when the former FBI Director, former Attorney General, former President, former Presidential Candidate, are summoned by pitbull Gowdy for questioning.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I sure do hope that Trump's FBI (snickered a bit while typing that, since it's one of the stupidest things I have heard today) finds it in their hearts to do a real investigation into all those things they did "favors for friends" before. And if she is ever prosecuted, I look forward to pointing it out to you and several others, on a daily basis, unto you get tired of it and leave, or I just get bored with making you all look foolish. I don't know if you are paying attention, but it seems these days, people have found some things with Hillary and the DNC that may not be 100% up to par.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:54 PM
link   

It's an opinion piece not investigative journalism.
And why was it taken down?

Can you refute the timeline?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You know we have a serious problem when a laundry list of crimes that long goes completely without prosecution. The government that will not govern itself is a danger to the nation.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:57 PM
link   
double post
edit on 24-2-2018 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

What's extra crazy is that the timeline of Help-Hillary/Hate-Trump doesn't include any of the things Hillary did before 2015.

That stuff is being investigated by Congress too, and has its own timeline!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Infoshill

Another Timeline Recap

The one thing these timelines seem to always omit is that Conservatives were first to fund Fusion GPS Anti-Trump Research

You mean the anti-trumper Bill Kristol.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

The GOP used Fusion to do opposition research. They never funded fusion for the fake dossier. That was later when Hilary tried to frame Trump.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Haha. Sure if that happened. But as we all know...it never happened.

It's just another unfounded conspiracy that limited knowledge trump believes in. But he's a pathetic loser so who cares.

Can you come up with anything that the "pathetic loser" has done that you agree with?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Then why isn’t trump doing anything??

He owns every branch of gov.. can fire anyone..

Owns every law enforcement agency...

So either trump is protecting her and playing you for a fool, or trump is making it all up and playing you for a fool..

Only one thing remains the same..

these statements are not consistent with the realities of a deep state. It is more accurate to say Trump is in a war of Loyalties with hold overs, and has familial ties to the Clinton family which present two obstacles. If there is sufficient bad blood stirred up between the two families, his house shall not be divided and he can purge more effectively the disloyal and move "forward"

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

He owns every branch of gov.. can fire anyone..

Owns every law enforcement agency...

So either trump is protecting her and playing you for a fool, or trump is making it all up and playing you for a fool..

Only one thing remains the same..

I actually starred you for once. I agree with you on this subject.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Haha. Sure if that happened. But as we all know...it never happened.

It's just another unfounded conspiracy that limited knowledge trump believes in. But he's a pathetic loser so who cares.

A pathetic loser that is POTUS?

You really must be a troll. Sorry but that post just doesn't make sense.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:00 PM
link   
It is not our government when they work outside of the Constitutional authority or ignore the laws for their friends. Then while helping friends they appear to be stacking the deck for total control of everyday lives of every person by the Government. That is the exact opposite of the way this was set up. Fire them and prosecute those who are proven to be derelict in duty to uphold the law and the fraud committed to make it look good.

edit on 25-2-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

Exactly my point. The origin doesn't matter. When illegal activity started is what matters.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: c2oden

They were asked numerous times to list one problem in the timeline and couldn't.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Because this cannot be seen as a political witch hunt.

The proper processes need to be played out.

I don't know if you've realized, but the more airtime and rope the democrats are given, the more they expose themselves.

Hell, if it was up to Trump I believe he'd allow the back end processes to continue up to the election, then nail them all and ensure a republican victory

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join