It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The NWO, a case of sour grapes or hidden agendas?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Could it be, at the heart of anti NWO'ists is a sence that "I am not a part of it, and they won't play with me, so lets stop it?"

Deep down are people just upset that they are not in a position of power? If someone tapped you on the shoulder and siad "Look I want you to join is, we have a Bilderburg meetin here, come and be a part."

Who would say "No"
If you were offered power, position and prestige, in the next world government, who would turn it down?

Is the opposition really just a case of "sour grapes?"

The NWO is a fun bogey man to lampoon, because there is no one who wants to defend it, no one stands up and says "Its actually just some nice guys who want to improve the world" no one even admits that its real.

So as a result the extremists and wacko's get a field day, they can call the NWO whatever they hate. You get people saying they know all about it when we are really just listening to their deluded paranoid fantasies.

Its also a label you can stick on things you hate...
I hate international companies therefore they are part of the NWO.
I hate the govt, there its a NWO lackey.

The label NWO has come to mean anything you want it to be, anyone or any organization you want to slander or disagree with.

Its the same as "witch' in the middle ages.

OK Bush talked about the NWO, but what was he actually meaning? Is it the same as what we mean here? or have we twisted his words?

Is the NWO just a label for every secret group and power structure we are afraid of, is it just shadows on the wall? Are we just frightened by the paranoia of others?

I bet there will be people who read this who will say "Man that guys just a NWO stooge, "
Sometimes fantasy and intrigue, the sence that "I know more than others" or "I have secret knowledge" gives people self esteem and a sence of power in their powerless lives.

Just some ideas, ...

[Edited on 1-7-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:06 PM
link   
PNAC is there for all to see as the American-led NWO I have a desire and a tendency to shoot down in flames. It is a real, documented political agenda available for all to view and critically analyze, with known signatories and a history and timeline.

It is the root of illegal US aggressions and wars, the licence to deceive the public in the supposed interests of national security, the cause for Bush administration celebration when security systems fail and thousands of people die in US mainland terrorist attacks, and the philosophical base for the daily erosion of American civil rights that none of you bother to see.

It is a real and legitimate target for sane people.

I hate it.

I would not be bought by it for all the money in the world. I am not disenfranchised but nor am I corruptible. (Or at least no serpentine deceiver of the masses has found my hot button yet).

It is a corrupt, divisive, insane thing that any thinking person anywhere in the world should bring an end to, starting today.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Is PNAC "a NWO" or "the NWO".

Certainly it could be considered to be a dangerous step. But its only the new Rome flexing its muscles.

But is this necessaly bad, especially if you are an American?

Unless you are consdiered an 'enemy' it could be a good structure to produce stability in the world.

Its understandable that a nation wants to secure its borders, and if it has a world wide reach, then those borders also include every other country.

What is the alternative, being ruled by OPEC, being controlled by unstable countries or dictators?

Whats the relationship between PNAC and 9/11? Did PNAC cause the other, or was PNAC a reaction to 9/11?

[Edited on 2-7-2003 by Netchicken]

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
The most important (or should I say "sensational") connection between PNAC and 9/11 is post hoc.

The PNAC pundits talked about the need for a Pearl Harbour type event to hold out to the public as the trigger for illegal US invasions.

The best and most incriminating public record of the 'president's' view of 9/11 was his celebratory statement, "'We just hit the trifecta", as the final part of the pre-planned agrression on Iraq.

With that, the Bush administration could create the marketing brand 'War On Terror' and broadcast the dishonorable US campaign and 'victory' to all middle American homes, for the masses to lap up and cheer.

I agree with you, PNAC is not the only NWO. It's just the most nauseating and poisonous flavour.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Stand tall Mask, I'll torch 'em with you...

And no Net, I'm not jealous. From past experiences with human judgement, I'm just not willing to place my life AND the fate of 6 billion other people in a few people's hands.

Are You?

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Well you can look at it as 9/11 was set up by Amercians to get America into a "war situation".

Or you can look at it as set up by the Chinese (whose Generals study a famous book on how to bring down powerful nations through terrorist attacks).

Or it could have been done by psycho Islams.

None of it is very relevant, what's relevant (so I think), is what are we going to do that allows us to save our "Ideals" while dealing with those responsible.

I think Bush has done good in that end.

As for the NWO, no, it's a natural course of when the masses stop caring to vote. When cultures combine and all that.

It can't be avoided so long as we all talk with eachother.

Look at here, here must be representatives of dozens of nations and cultures.

In the past that would never happen, most would never even talk with people outside their own towns.

The talk of NWO is kinda like Cassius and Brutus and the Senate plotting against Caesar, only there is no Caesar, or any equivalent.

posted on Jul, 1 2003 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Can the NWO and its purposes be proven empirically? Can its 'evil' intentions, plans, etc., also be proven empirically. Or is this like trying to find the Holy Grail or Noah's Ark, or the Ark of the Covenant? A conspiracy is like a theory its not fully proven but is it necessarily the best we have to go on? Is this not just another form of conspiracy or theory?

regards
seekerof

join