It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let's Have A Nuts And Bolts UFO Discussion

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   
hey reviving this thread to get it active again.

nuts n bolts. ufo anatomy. going back to my original posts in this thread regarding machs principle and a frame of reference cloak.

let's consider the layout of the ARV or Fluxliner.
in the following posts ill explain as to why it's likely called the flux liner. and I believe it has nothing to do with aliens.

although McCandlish may have gotten the details of what the components looked like right he may have not gotten all the components comprising the Fluxliner correct as I believe he's missing a crucial element in his drawings. maybe not his fault as he's relying on second hand accounts and descriptions.

he also misinterpreted the usage of such components and got the anti inertial aspect wrong by going into things like zero point energy and anti gravity.

look at the depiction of the flux liner again and realize you're seeing a big antenna. the metal plates. the central column. all of it.

the antenna is an elaborate setup to perform wavefront manipulation via a boundary layer to create the real "mach sheild."

the bottom plate that he calls a capacitor is really a ground plane. the top plate just below the crew compartment is the D plate. the two (gp and dp) operate in unison to form a parallel plate capacitor. which in turn creates a powerful magnetic field.

a part Mcandlish didn't get was what's called an E plate. it sits above the D plate where the crew compartment would be. the E plate looks like a hollow tube or cylinder standing upright. I suspect the crew compartment was tucked inside the E plate. its outer walls being the actual E plate. the E plate generates a electric field that arcs down and connects with the ground plane.

the central column is a phased voltage source that sends a signal to both the D and E plates.

in a second post I'll explain how these separate fields create a synthesized boundary layer comprised of surface currents that act like a bubble surrounding the craft.
in which, discontinuities can be formed to create huygen sources which reflect, scatter or cancel out signals back inward. the goal being eliminate signals that transmit data outside pertaining to your frame of reference.

a partial decoupling from free space in which you exhibit very little to no inertia. if the universe doesnt recognize that youre even moving does it matter how fast you are in fact accellerating or travelling. youd have no inertia and via that no mass. as long as youre not trying to go superluminal you're capable of doing almost whatever you want.

interestingly a side effect of this rig is strong radio signals being created on the surface of the boundary layer and potentially interfering with people's car stereos. another version of this rig can instead create synthesized impedance/admittance boundary creating two dielectric mediuns in which to create the discontinuities and form a cloak. it would possibly create a dielectric that accidentally shuts off your car by preventing temporarily voltage flow.

edit on 8-4-2018 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Working the powersource is one thing but to me the big question is...How is the power generated onboard?
Traditionally electricity is made by spinning magnets and copper coils..

posted on Apr, 8 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

well two things. the rig it's self doesn't necessarily require a ton of power. the idea isn't based on brute force. second the antenna it's based off of is very efficient both in its design and broadcasting power although it's real benefits is the size and abilities of its near field that makes it so functional. so it probably wouldnt require a rediculous amount of power. probably could power it for brief flights using batteries or other types of available technologies back in the day. how long can a battery array power an efficient antenna that only needs to broadcast a couple dozen yards.

posted on Apr, 9 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Look up Bob Lazar. He goes pretty in-dept into what makes these things fly.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Check my earlier reaction, page 7.

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 06:53 PM
link   
How does explain the pre Ww2 radar sightings of Ufo,s?

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

you talking to me or others here?

also I'm going to do a follow up post sometime this weekend when I have more time to go into depth about synthesized EM boundary wavefront manipulation and frame of reference cloaks

posted on Apr, 12 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR
Just trying to tie in the past to the present..There has to be a connection between our side of things to theirs..

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join