It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Videos Banned By YouTube

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Deplorable

CNN is dying to watch Alex Jones' channel get yanked from YouTube.

This has nothing to do with CNN and everything to do with Jones' sick, demented exploitation of national tragedies. He belongs in a mental asylum.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Re-read my first post and tell me that you didn't catch that "public speaking" crap, which was perpetuated to paint him a crisis actor.

Nope. I don't think that we could have a factual debate when the points keep flying over your head.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

Scripting a media event and installing someone as a crisis actor are two different things, I'm not surprised to see you spinning this away.

Since when does scripted reality work without actors?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Re-read my first post and tell me that you didn't catch that "public speaking" crap, which was perpetuated to paint him a crisis actor.

Nope. I don't think that we could have a factual debate when the points keep flying over your head.

Here's your post:

Wait. But the liberals are the fascists here? They must be kidding, probably way too skilled in conspiratorial ... errr... "thinking".. It's Sandy Hook all over again and the chickensh!t crowd didn't learn to respect the victims. Why am I not surprised?

Given the attacks on students by liberal CNN and Snopes I assume your 'chickensh!t crowd' must include them, right?
Seems to me you were trying to point the finger at one group and forgot the steaming pile of chikensh!t in your own front room.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Florida student: “CNN gave me scripted questions to ask”

CNN: “HE IS A LIAR! Don’t listen to him!”

Totally different topic than blaming someone to be part of a fcking false flag attack. Don't ya think?

Put up a thread and I'll be there with scrutiny for the CNN spindocs, you should know that much about me by now.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

This has nothing to do with CNN and everything to do with Jones' sick, demented exploitation of national tragedies. He belongs in a mental asylum.

Pls reread the OP. You might find it's about CNN.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Florida student: “CNN gave me scripted questions to ask”

CNN: “HE IS A LIAR! Don’t listen to him!”

Totally different topic than blaming someone to be part of a fcking false flag attack. Don't ya think?

Put up a thread and I'll be there with scrutiny for the CNN spindocs, you should know that much about me by now.

The claim was not that he was part of a false flag attack, it was that he was being coached by CNN and that he was an acting.
You're not really helping your argument.
edit on 24/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

No? Allegedly, he was a good "public speaker" and thus a planted crisis actor. You don't think that paints him as being part of this?

Maybe AJ shouldn't put up any claims at all, he doesn't seem to be aware of the rat-tail on this one. Yes, being a crisis actor implies preordained crap and involvement to some degree. I'd call it logics.
edit on 24-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:03 AM
link   

No? Allegedly, he was a good "public speaker" and thus a planted crisis actor. You don't think that paints him as being part of this?

Maybe AJ shouldn't put up any claims at all, he doesn't seem to be aware of the rat-tail on this one. Yes, being a crisis actor implies preordained crap and involvement to some degree. I'd call it logics.

What you infer does not make it so. Jones has not claimed this was a false flag, in fact he is on record stating that he does not believe that.
When reacting and concluding on events, it's best not to add your own colour to the argument.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Exploitation you say?

There's plenty of that going on and Alex Jones is a drop in the ocean. Can you not see the agenda here?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So you're blessed with ignorance?

ALEX JONES (HOST): Wow, we said the perfect false flag would be a white nationalist attacking a multicultural school as a way to make the leftists all look like victims and bring in gun control and a war on America’s recovery and now right on time what we’ve been warning of, their main card, the thing we said was imminent, appears with all the evidence.

Straight from the horses mouth

I might be able to change that. Try me again!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Jones is trying to make it about CNN. YouTube has announced that it will be removing videos that incite terrorism, etc. Jones qualifies.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Jones is trying to make it about CNN. YouTube has announced that it will be removing videos that incite terrorism, etc. Jones qualifies.

CNN published the story in the article in the OP, not Infowars. How would Jones, therefore, be trying to make the Youtube ban about CNN?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:22 AM
link   

So you're blessed with ignorance?

ALEX JONES (HOST): Wow, we said the perfect false flag would be a white nationalist attacking a multicultural school as a way to make the leftists all look like victims and bring in gun control and a war on America’s recovery and now right on time what we’ve been warning of, their main card, the thing we said was imminent, appears with all the evidence.

Straight from the horses mouth

I might be able to change that. Try me again!

Well ok, apologies. I had not seen that. He has said since he thinks the shooting happened, but nonetheless suggesting to parents that the govt may have killed their kids does make him a chickensh!t. If that is you criteria then fair play, as long as questioning the kids is not the criteria as that is happening on both sides of the rotten media.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

videos that incite terrorism, etc. Jones qualifies.

There would be nothing from him left on youtube if that would be the case. At least we two disagree again, I was starting to worry already. Puh...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:33 AM
link   

CNN published the story in the article in the OP, not Infowars. How would Jones, therefore, be trying to make the Youtube ban about CNN?

Because he is trying to blame them. Just read the OP. "CNN must be hurting."

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Good....99% of it is BS.....Go to Info Wars and watch the Misinformation....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Because he is trying to blame them. Just read the OP. "CNN must be hurting."

If CNN didn't get involved there would be no exchange - they wanted to get involved and made it about themselves. Alex Jones is actually catching them up on YT subscribers. I suspect he will be bigger than they are on social media within a year or so. I am sure they don't like it. Both are pretty much sensationalists and propaganda pushers, but Jones is probably less of a conspiracy theorist than CNN anchors. Close, though.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Nope. I think Alex Jones was being led forward to a major case of corruption www.abovetopsecret.com... while CNN was doing everything possible in their power (Town Hall) to head-fake us. CNN's Town Hall was about making the NRA (read gun-owners) look complicit in a school shooting, when it had everything to do with local and state law enforcement tying in with the Democrats to circumvent stopping crime. Their efforts are what this led to.

AJ was gaining the evidence to expose that, but now it looks like it's coming out right here on ATS. LOL

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

This is what happens when you make stuff up just to get ratings.

Exactly, also ATS banned Info Wars too, way before YouTube......LOL

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join