It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

InfoWars Videos Banned By YouTube

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:37 AM
link   
"YouTube / Twitter Censorship - Richie Allen Show Suspended, Higher Truth RIP, Titus Frost Live"

www.youtube.com...
edit on 24-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: Deplorable

This is what happens when you make stuff up just to get ratings.

But CNN wasn't the one getting punished. So your argument makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:59 AM
link   
We can't act surprised...

they are going after the 1st amendment.

Thanks Alex, you've been a big help.

Bill Cooper warned us about you.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: loam
Fascism.... Liberals.

What is the difference again? It's getting much harder to tell.

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
so thread title says YouTube banned alex jones videos, decrying fake news still allowed on YouTube, but alex jones videos not banned on YouTube...

fake new meet disinfo, disinfo, fake news.
both rubbish and they get along just fine.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland
I think they USED copyrighted material...

Post DIVISIVE and near-traitorous material to INCITE civil war in America?

Google be cool with that.

Post copyrighted film clips

NOPE YOU ARE BANNED!

It's all about money folks.

CNN have been broadcasting divisive and traitorous crap for years...

Where is their censorship?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
a reply to: darkbake

Did you see what Info Wars did? They accused the school shooting victims of being actors. Think about it, why promote this theory? It involves disrespecting the victims of the shooting in order to push the agenda that there isn't a real gun problem in America.

Alex is still on youtube....

He is. I put last night's broadcast on to see what he's saying about this.

He's pretty upset lol. The Irony is that if they block him, they will only promote him.

Maybe that's the plan, who knows?

edit on 24-2-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed letter

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

That video focused on David Hogg, a strong voice among survivors of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. The attention has given him a powerful platform -- but it has also made him the subject of demonstrably false conspiracy theories that claim he is so simply too skilled as public speakers not to be a paid actor.

edition.cnn.com...

Wait. But the liberals are the fascists here? They must be kidding, probably way too skilled in conspiratorial ... errr... "thinking"..

It's Sandy Hook all over again and the chickensh!t crowd didn't learn to respect the victims. Why am I not surprised?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

a reply to: darkbake

Did you see what Info Wars did? They accused the school shooting victims of being actors. Think about it, why promote this theory? It involves disrespecting the victims of the shooting in order to push the agenda that there isn't a real gun problem in America.

Alex is still on youtube....

He is. I put last night's broadcast on to see what he's saying about this.

He's pretty upset lol. The Irony is that if they block him, they will only promote him.

Maybe that's the plan, who knows?

It looks like CNN know they have lost the argument so is resorting to lobbying to shut up their detractors.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion

That video focused on David Hogg, a strong voice among survivors of the mass shooting at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School. The attention has given him a powerful platform -- but it has also made him the subject of demonstrably false conspiracy theories that claim he is so simply too skilled as public speakers not to be a paid actor.

edition.cnn.com...

Wait. But the liberals are the fascists here? They must be kidding, probably way too skilled in conspiratorial ... errr... "thinking"..

It's Sandy Hook all over again and the chickensh!t crowd didn't learn to respect the victims. Why am I not surprised?

Which chickensh!ts? CNN have accused two of the students of being liars. Snopes lied about one of them too, saying he didn't go to the school and live two hundred miles away. They didn't even check their details, just posted up his story and labelled it false.

Seems like the chickensh!ts are those that try to get others banned from social media for doing exactly the same thing as they are doing - classic case of resorting to censorship when you can't win an argument.

UPDATE : Not only are CNN saying the student lied, they are now saying he doctored emails when he produced them as proof of CNN trying to script his question. For chickensh!ts look no further than CNN.

Kind of backs your argument into a corner, no? How will you get out of it??
edit on 24/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: muSSang
I'm so thankful Google can decide for me what's right and what wrong. All praise Google!

Google and youtube are a corporation, a private business. They have every right to run their business any way they see fit.

You want a say in how Google operates...buy some stock. It's business, capitalism...Would you rather have a state run media?

imo...twitter should kick Trump off for spreading lies.

www.businessinsider.com...

YOU WOULD NOT BE SAYING THAT IF IT WAS A LEFT WING CHANNEL BEING BANNED!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

What? Which chickensh!t?
Is that a serious question or are you just thinking that I'm way too skilled in public speaking?

Seems like the chickensh!ts are those that try to get others banned from social media for doing exactly the same thing as they are doing - classic case of resorting to censorship when you can't win an argument.

And how is CNN blaming the victims? You just pulled that out of your arse, didn't you?

UPDATE : Not only are CNN saying the student lied, they are now saying he doctored emails when he produced them as proof of CNN trying to script his question. For chickensh!ts look no further than CNN.

I can't work with that but I wouldn't trust CNN on this either. They script media events? Surprise!
Quick question: did he get money for his appearance on TV?
edit on 24-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   

What? Which chickensh!t?
Is that a serious question or are you just thinking that I'm way too skilled in public speaking?

And how is CNN blaming the victims? You just pulled that out of your arse, didn't you?

Infowars - claim CNN have coached a student and he is an actor - picking on victims, right?
CNN - claim student is a liar and has doctored evidence - not picking on victims?

Kind of takes the legs away from your argument. Maybe you could continue to crawl along the floor embracing hypocrisy, that would be your choice, but it's very clear.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: DD2029

Bill Cooper warned us about you.

Yes he did but he's not with us anymore (pbuh). I often wonder what his analysis of the current situation would be now.

I'm skeptical about Alex too but I'm also suspicious of all media outlets so he isn't special.

The bottom line here is that the censorship started Long before now and many have been taken down already. You think Infowars is the beginning? It isn't...

To blame Alex Jones for the assault on the first amendment is a ridiculous train of thought.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What? Which chickensh!t?

Infowars - "CNN have coached a student and he is an actor" - picking on victims, right?
CNN - "Student is a liar and has doctored evidence" - not picking on victims?

Kind of takes the legs away from your argument. Maybe you could continue to crawl along the floor embracing hypocrisy, that would be your choice, but it's very clear.

Yeah, cuz a perfect non-sequitur is what it is.

Scripting a media event and installing someone as a crisis actor are two different things, I'm not surprised to see you spinning this away.
edit on 24-2-2018 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

What? Which chickensh!t?

Infowars - "CNN have coached a student and he is an actor" - picking on victims, right?
CNN - "Student is a liar and has doctored evidence" - not picking on victims?

Yeah, cuz a perfect non-sequitur is what it is.

Scriping a media event and installing someone as a crisis actor are two different things, I'm not surprised to see you spinning this away.

Hahahaha.
You chose to crawl. Not surprised... apparently to think to dismiss a students views as lies is ok, but questioning a student's motives isn't.
Seriously fella, you leapt to accuse one side of the argument and forgot to check on the other. That's pretty clear. Maybe next time you will look at both sides of the argument before repeating the left wing narrative. I doubt it though.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Lol. Apparently scripting real events into fiction is A-OK!!!

I'm baffled by some of the crap I read here.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Put up said lies CNN promoted and compare that with AJ's allegation which led to "censorship".
At least try to have a debate and we'll see who is walking tall after that.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Put up said lies CNN promoted and compare that with AJ's allegation which led to "censorship".
At least try to have a debate and we'll see who is walking tall after that.

What is AJ's allegation? let's get that sorted first, then we can move on to CNN's.
Presumably, you are crystal clear on AJ's allegation, but for the sake of clarity...

He is not saying that the shootings didn't happen
He is not saying the student doesn't go to the school.
He is saying the student is being coached by CNN to push their narrative.

Agree? If so, we'll move to CNN's accusation against a student, and Snopes'.

On Thursday morning, CNN responded to an accusation that its overtly one-sided town hall on gun control on Wednesday night was "scripted." The claim, made by heroic Parkland massacre survivor Colton Haab, was "absolutely" false, CNN stated. Haab, a 17-year-old Junior ROTC member who heroically shielded other students with Kevlar vests, told Miami's WPLG-TV after the CNN event that he had been invited to the town hall but decided not to go when his questions about gun control were rejected by the network. The event, he said, "ended up being all scripted."

CNN: “Don’t attack the Florida kids. Don’t call them liars either”

Florida student: “CNN gave me scripted questions to ask”

CNN: “HE IS A LIAR! Don’t listen to him!”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join