It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End DACA? Build The Wall? DACA Student Arrested In My City For Threatening A School

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

I guess taking your Florida comment at face value was absurd to me, because it makes absolutely no sense.

You did answer my original question, and you agreed that it is ok to discriminate sometimes. It seemed counterintuitive to me.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: rockintitz

I guess taking your Florida comment at face value was absurd to me, because it makes absolutely no sense.

You did answer my original question, and you agreed that it is ok to discriminate sometimes. It seemed counterintuitive to me.

My word, if you got "it is ok to discriminate sometimes" out of me specifically using examples of why this thread's premise (that it is ok to discriminate) is totally dumb, I don't know what to say.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:56 AM
link   
The day after the Florida shooting there were 2 thwarted high school shootings within 100 miles of my house. Both white, american citizens.

End white people! See how ridiculous this is?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I live up your way...

You know Rochester is a sanctuary city, right?

Just saying.....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Mandatory abortion would reduce crime. Killing everyone in inner cities would too.

My question is what does acts that are breaking the law have to do with one that reduces crime by enforcing the law?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Crazy. My kid's school district has been shut downsince Wednsday due to another shooting threat. This is in Pennsylvania. More copycats.

edit on 24-2-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Well considering that nearly all of these school shootings are carried out by a white, natural-born, male... according to your logic, deporting white natural-born, males will make our schools safer.

Do you not see the flaw in that logic?
counting recent mass shootings, about half are not white.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

That chart shows victims, not perpetrators.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Quetzalcoatl14

Which half if kicked out of the country would make us more safe?

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Which half if kicked out of the country would make us more safe?
Who said I wanted to kick out anyone? I was responding to a post saying all or most of the shooters were white.
edit on 25-2-2018 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 07:04 AM
link   

My mistake . I thought you were with the "kick out all the people that are different than me crowd."

Sorry.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

My mistake . I thought you were with the "kick out all the people that are different than me crowd."

Sorry.
All good.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Homeless shelter,Helena,Mt.
Functional autistic 19 year old. Living in the streets because his parents cannot handle him anymore and living in the shelter when there is an empty bed. I found his case manager and I did believe she was doing everything she could to help him but there are budget restraints not enough funds. we have american-born children that need and have special needs and they cannot be helped they live in homeless shelters or on the streets and they are native born yet we will spend billions on people that enter the country illegally. Is it really about Votes? Letting illegals get away with their crime will get votes? Congressman from any party allowing this to continue just because illegals might vote for his party is against the law. Why re-elect. Get a better congress person that votes the Will of the American People. So very simple.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quetzalcoatl14
Crazy. My kid's school district has been shut downsince Wednsday due to another shooting threat. This is in Pennsylvania. More copycats.

A father was arrested for threatening to "kill them all," in regards to his sons school, and another planned shooting was foiled (both in Illinois) after some private messages were uncovered.

Good thing these brave patriots want to build a wall and ban brown people.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join