It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump, the most inactive and docile First lady to grace the Whitehouse.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

13 links in OP and still no flags?

You are trying too hard SG.

Go run for office or something.
edit on 23-2-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Seriously? Don't get me started on these "Hogg" kids and their CNN agenda. Do some research. All of this nonsense stinks very badly. Can we keep Melania out of it? I mean we have enough anti-Trump threads as it is. Geeze SG you are obsessed with lefty tabloids. Get some sleep.
edit on 23-2-2018 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Your thread is a fail. It sucks to see someone bomb when ridiculing others.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Perhaps she can tell everyone how embarrassed she is to be an American and more cool stuff like that ! She could also complain about how we do too much for our flag...that would be super cool and she would actually get some quality praise and airtime from CNN
edit on 2/23/2018 by DJMSN because: Addition

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Crucified? More like redirected.

I wasnt talking about the stonewall, I was talking about Team Democrat Talking Points (you guys) activism over the affair.

Oh just like Trump Im sure. Masterminds. Is that from Qanon? The member on the 4chan forums who claims to have Q access?

If the goal here is to try and insult each other I can win that game too, in all likelihood. I've only merely been being critical of your approach so far (hell half the time I give you constructive criticism you're welcome)...

edit on 23-2-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

She wasn't elected, her husband was.

It's nice when first ladies don't try to enact policies, it's not their job.

+20 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv
She looks good though. Arm candy.

Wow - I didn't peg you as the jealous type? or am I reading into it too much? - the fact that you know she speaks multiple languages and is, in her own right and compared to others, very intelligent academically.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Wasn't she going to be an advocate against Cyberbullying?

I think when she realized her husband was one of the big offenders of bullying, she decided to lay low.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Hey, I paid her a compliment! I treat her a lot better than you guys treated Michelle. A LOT better...

link   
Personally, I think that's the way it should be. The first lady is not an elected official and should merely be a passenger in the White House. Bill Burr did a good bit on that, talking about how over the years first ladies have been chiming in more and more. It was funny, but true.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
She just needs to keep doing what she's doing, the media would love nothing more than for Melania to have the spotlight shone on her for political points, at the moment, all they have is buzzing around the immigration status of her parents so you can imagine the retard resultant from becoming active with 'something'.

Your right .....after all, the 'Spotlight' is more for people like Kim Kardashian or Lindsey Lohan, or Oprah.

link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: kaylaluv
She looks good though. Arm candy.

Wow - I didn't peg you as the jealous type? or am I reading into it too much? - the fact that you know she speaks multiple languages and is, in her own right and compared to others, very intelligent academically.

At least she admitted Melania looks good... That's a start.

Way better looking than Micheal, I mean Michelle..

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:24 PM
link   

a reply to: kaylaluv

She's in a very influencial position to make a difference in something and yet she couldn't be bothered.... with anything. Complete waste.

I felt the same way about Mr. Obama early in his first term. Notice the difference?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: notquiteright
Personally, I think that's the way it should be. The first lady is not an elected official and should merely be a passenger in the White House. Bill Burr did a good bit on that, talking about how over the years first ladies have been chiming in more and more. It was funny, but true.

Agreed, but Hillary tainted the whole thing with her pathetic "glass ceiling" attempt. And Michael became trendy for whatever reason.....they ruined it for future first ladys. No-one ever talked about Barbara Bush lol.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

13 links in OP and still no flags?

You don't get it do you Pavil?

If my goal here was to maximize the amount of stars and flags I get, I'd be so far up Trump's ass in my posts like many others on here. It's that easy. You notice I don't do that? Maybe because the issues and the facts concern me more.

As you were.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
at least she is not "a man".
allready better than the last 1st lady

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I felt the same way about Mr. Obama early in his first term.

Oh really? Did you vote for him and support his policies? Color me curious.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

i indeed did. Most anyway including ending the wars in the middle east.

link   

What is she doing in her role as First lady? Does she even care? Wasn't she going to be an advocate against Cyberbullying? What happened to that? When a Parkland survivor called out Melania to stand up for an issue she declared endemic, she was, and still is, nowhere to be seen.

Fourteen-year-old Lauren Hogg, who survived the Parkland, Florida, school shooting last week but lost four of her friends, rebuked first lady Melania Trump on Friday after Donald Trump Jr. "liked" tweets pushing conspiracy theories about the students.

Hogg's older brother, 17-year-old David Hogg, was the target of such tweets liked by Donald Trump Jr. earlier this week. The conspiracy theories allege Hogg, who has made powerful statements calling for bipartisan action on gun violence, is "running cover for his dad," who is a former FBI agent.

theweek.com...

The latest online spat involving Trump Jnr is yet another example of how utterly inactive and docile Melania Trump is as First lady. Trump Jnr liked a post claiming Hogg was a crises actor - a claim that has been debunked (thanks politifact) again and again and again. It's apparent the administration and the GOP couldn't care less that these students are being targeted in this disgusting manner - some officials have even decided to participate. It seems Melania has a habit of looking the otherway when cyberbullying isn't targeted to her. Yet another demonstration of how she doesn't give a damn about her role and responsibilities as First lady. Silence when Trump Jnr attacked Olympian Adam Ribbon or how about Trump himself personally attacking MSNBC's Mika and others? He seems to have a habit of personally targeting women especially. Even outside of the net. Attacking a disabled reporter.... and I quote from Trump himself "you gotta see this guy". Silence from the First lady in what was meant to be a signature project, the fight against cyberbullying.

Completely inactive and docile. Is this just a ride for her?

Aside from a few ceremonial activities she hasn't been involed in any political activities and has not rolled out any White House initiatives. That and the fact she couldn't be bothered with the whitehouse for the first number of months. Has been seen arriving to ceremonial activies by herself and has pulled out a number of events. She couldn't care less, that's for sure.

Another hit from the Trump Whitehouse I tell ya.

She says shut up.

And when YOU are 1st lady, you can make people do what you want.

Everyone knows that's your goal.

Henpeck that mofo.

edit on 2 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

edit on 2 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
link   
Nothing is off limits for the delusional twisted liberal left. Any opportunity to attack, attack, attack. They have long made me ill.

Edit: Wish Trump would shut down the federal department of education.
edit on 23-2-2018 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join