It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump, the most inactive and docile First lady to grace the Whitehouse.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

originally posted by: Spider879

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Soloprotocol

How long have you known them? Oh you don't? Well, then I guess you probably aren't qualified to analyze their marriage.

The body language when they are seen together tells me all i need to know. Or havn't you been paying attention.? Trust me when i say, It's over and has been for a while. Donald will only let her leave when it suits Donald.

Kinda like the uncomfortable body language between Bill and Hillary after she found out Bill left his DNA on Monica’s blue dress?

Maybe Hillary had a few DNA strains on her own Dresses that weren't Bill's.

Ooh fer#sakes!!! Really???..

BTW not a Hillary supporter.

Are you suggesting having an affair with a male is/was out of the question with Hillary.? Look back on most Hillary threads over the years in this place and you will see she has been accused/suspected of having mutiple lesbian affairs over the years, so why not a heterosexual affair.?

I don't know what she did or didn't do but, gossip is not a fact, I bet if. someone accused Melania of turning tricks on the high end before Trump ,you'd not find that amusing without proof.. c'mon man do better...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

I hope every one of you gets karma punched right in the family tree.

Careful what you "hope" for when dealing with karma. That may fly back to bite you in the buttocks
Karma is a biotch

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Eshel

They are hypocrites but nah let's not wish karma punches on folk.
That stuff is ninja voodoo.
We should leave the wives and children of any politician out of it they didn't run for it and I bet most hate it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

As a First Lady should be.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: Soloprotocol

How long have you known them? Oh you don't? Well, then I guess you probably aren't qualified to analyze their marriage.

The body language when they are seen together tells me all i need to know. Or havn't you been paying attention.? Trust me when i say, It's over and has been for a while. Donald will only let her leave when it suits Donald.

Kinda like the uncomfortable body language between Bill and Hillary after she found out Bill left his DNA on Monica’s blue dress?

Maybe Hillary had a few DNA strains on her own Dresses that weren't Bill's.

Most likely from Huma.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Apparently the mods removed the pics of Melania's bare behind pose. Well, so you libs don't feel left out, here's a pic of Hillary's arse, fully clothed, right after she sharted.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: kaylaluv

We elected Trump, not Melania. Glad to have a First Lady that isn't so pushy like Michael Obama.

Indeed. Curse those strong, vocal black women. Back to the kitchen!

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: thepixelpusher
a reply to: kaylaluv

We elected Trump, not Melania. Glad to have a First Lady that isn't so pushy like Michael Obama.

Indeed. Curse those strong, vocal black women. Back to the kitchen!

I wonder if Melania was finally proud of this country after her husband was elected.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Sorry, but this post is almost as bad as those Melania pics. It really does not contribute to intelligent conversation. And it's not even funny.

edit on 2/27/18 by BlueAjah because: eta

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Michael Obama is no strong woman. She was a bully to her husband, yes, but no strong woman. She was pushy crazy woman who pushed crappy school lunches that nobody liked. That's her legacy...crappy school lunch agenda.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:28 PM
link   

The real photo of course.

Sad, really sad. When all else fails resort to things children do.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555

The real photo of course.

Sad, really sad. When all else fails resort to things children do.

There was no shart on Hillary's dress.

Giving credit where credit is due.

posted on Feb, 27 2018 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Sorry, but this post is almost as bad as those Melania pics. It really does not contribute to intelligent conversation. And it's not even funny.

You must be a real hoot at parties. Lighten up, Francis.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

karma is only a b**ch if you are. And I've seen my fair share of those on this thread. If this is the maturity level that is to be expected, then I do indeed hope the universe lays it down hard.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Perhaps it hasn't occurred to you that she is staying out of the idiocy the left is doing using children to try to dictate that Americans have to be banned from owning weapons?... But again, you, like most other leftists, don't care about facts and just care to impose your will on the rest of us. Hence when Melania Trump dares not kowtow to leftwing lunacy you have to claim she is not doing anything she promised to do.

edit on 28-2-2018 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

LOL i was just thinking that

posted on Mar, 7 2018 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Bully much?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join