It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump, the most inactive and docile First lady to grace the Whitehouse.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Just because she didn’t go on a campaign to starve elementary school children, or parade herself around from talkshow to talkshow, like a Transgender at a gay parade, as Michelle Obama did, doesnt mean she’s not active. She’s just classier than that previous piranha looking abomination.
edit on 26-2-2018 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

(post by DJW001 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
It's perfectly obvious that she doesn't want to be anywhere near the whitehouse, especially with that Idiot Trump. Their marriage is well and truly over.

She's caught between a rock and a hard place. Does she publically end her marraige whilst he's still clown in Chief and face what will no doubt be concerted effort from team trump to destroy her public credibility or does she leave him once he's out of office ?.

Right now it's a marraige of convenience and she's managed to avoid the flack and bad publicity... so far. Though i suspect she feels a prisoner at times. If and when Trump is removed from office i've no doubt she'll be gone and unless Trump gets her to sign a confidentialty agreement there will be a warts and all best seller in the making. Will Donald pay $200 million to shut her up.? She knows where the bodies are buried.
edit on 26-2-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Soloprotocol

It is only a matter of time before someone, probably a reporter for der Spiegel, finds out that one of her grandfathers or great uncles was in the Ustase, then Trump will have to dump her. Ironically, that may be the best she can hope for.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

It is only a matter of time before someone, probably a reporter for der Spiegel, finds out that one of her grandfathers or great uncles was in the Ustase, then Trump will have to dump her. Ironically, that may be the best she can hope for.

You can choose your friends, You dont get to choose family. I dont believe her Uncle or grandfather will have any bearing on the final outcome for her. As i said, she's trapped for the moment and no doubt being watched like a hawk as to who she see's, talks to, has lunch with etc etc.

Question is, When does she make a break for it. Does she stay for the big pay off day or does she make a bid for freedom and a seat next to Oprah for what will probably an even bigger payday.?

(post by CulturalResilience removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:51 AM
link   

How long have you known them? Oh you don't? Well, then I guess you probably aren't qualified to analyze their marriage.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
she's been quietly filing for divorce and making deals with mueller. she was prowling around trump's winter white house while he was at davos looking for the records mueller needed to tie things up. what? you think she is gonna let trump's mess blow up in her face, have all that money lost and out of her reach because of his crimes...
oh, no, her and the other trump ladies have made a deal, in exchange, mueller will make sure theres at least a little left for them to live comfortably on and take care of the children....
didn't you notice how she got a much bigger, non-partisan applause from the crowd at the state of the union than trump did?? she provided our country with the greatest service she could when she delivered the records mueller needed to ties up the loose ends of the case, and all those senators and congressmen know it!!!

either that or she has just found herself in a job she really never wanted and that is really fine, Ivanka seems to be standing in for her quite a bit on that matter. out of all the clowns that are in the white house, she has at least retained her dignity and class..

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: UnBreakable

Yep, she is defintely the best looking First Lady ever.

Of course. Money will buy you that.

What? You think she's with Trump because of his personality and looks?

Jesus Christ.

I must’ve missed the part where I said anything about being with DJT. Jackass.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   

edit on 2jY by UnBreakable because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

How long have you known them? Oh you don't? Well, then I guess you probably aren't qualified to analyze their marriage.

The body language when they are seen together tells me all i need to know. Or havn't you been paying attention.? Trust me when i say, It's over and has been for a while. Donald will only let her leave when it suits Donald.

edit on 26-2-2018 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Just say NO to drugs.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soloprotocol

The body language when they are seen together tells me all i need to know. Or havn't you been paying attention.? Trust me when i say, It's over and has been for a while. Donald will only let her leave when it suits Donald.

Kinda like the uncomfortable body language between Bill and Hillary after she found out Bill left his DNA on Monica’s blue dress?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: kaylaluv

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: jimmyx

Yes the immigrant hating Trump hates them so much he married one.

He likes the white ones. The brown and black ones... not so much.

He liked Kara Young for a few years - she's a brown one. If he is a closet KKK man, he wouldn't have dated a brown one I don't think - I think he just likes the hot women and the hot women like his money (maybe his personality - who knows/cares)

He's not a racist anymore or less than you or I.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Kinda like the uncomfortable body language between Bill and Hillary after she found out Bill left his DNA on Monica’s blue dress?

Maybe Hillary had a few DNA strains on her own Dresses that weren't Bill's.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Ooh fer#sakes!!! Really???..

BTW not a Hillary supporter.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
They got married in 2005. When Donnie had the impulse to run for and then win the presidency over 10 years later she was probably like, "I didn't sign on for this #." I'd stay in the background too if I were her.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:03 AM
link   
No one voted for the spouse.

I'd rather First spouses stay out of the lights, they arent needed or wanted for anything substantial.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

Ooh fer#sakes!!! Really???..

BTW not a Hillary supporter.

Are you suggesting having an affair with a male is/was out of the question with Hillary.? Look back on most Hillary threads over the years in this place and you will see she has been accused/suspected of having mutiple lesbian affairs over the years, so why not a heterosexual affair.?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The first lady has historically chosen causes to promote. It's nothing new. (although more prevalent in the 20th century and ongoing).

Pointing out how Melania has stayed in hiding for the most part is a valid point in my opinion. Especially since she stated that she wanted to address bullying. I haven't heard a peep from her about it.

I will admit that this does have an undertone of a slap at the first lady, which is completely uncalled for. (We may disagree with their policies but taking shots at anything personal should be off limits)

But what's most glaring in this thread is the sick hypocrites. I hope every one of you gets karma punched right in the family tree. You are the people that make me sick to my stomach. Each one of you should be ashamed of yourselves.

Way better looking than Micheal, I mean Michelle..

And Michael became trendy for whatever reason

at least she is not "a man". allready better than the last 1st lady

Just because Michelle is most likely a dude

as it was his spouse that was hired as president not him

Michelle Obama got involved in all kinds of things he shouldn't of

The last REALLY ugly first lady (man?)

Which one has more chance of being a man?

If the two decide to whip out their stuff to prove whos got the bigger set of nads. Michael wins hands down.

a First Lady that isn't so pushy like Michael Obama.

It's refreshing after that over bearing, loud mouth that was her predecessor.

Just glad (s)he’s back on the Millennium Falcon as first mate.

like a Transgender at a gay parade

She’s just classier than that previous piranha looking abomination.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join