It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump, the most inactive and docile First lady to grace the Whitehouse.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: kaylaluv
She is really not into it. She looks good though. Arm candy.

Yup. Married a rich guy for money and status, she's arm candy.

And, of course, there's nothing wrong with using the assets you have, to get the things you want the most.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: AMPTAH

originally posted by: Liquesence

originally posted by: kaylaluv
She is really not into it. She looks good though. Arm candy.

Yup. Married a rich guy for money and status, she's arm candy.

And, of course, there's nothing wrong with using the assets you have, to get the things you want the most.

Never there was anything wrong with it. It is what it is.

She made her bed, so I have no sympathy for her.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

But we all know one woman that self-identifies as a dog:

Poor Hillary, she has been unfairly beaten down in an unrighteous manner. After all the 30 years of dedication to the service to the American people, doing her best, working for the rights of others, she gets no respect at the end of her days. It shows that all good people should avoid politics like the plague. There's no thanks in it.

Pays well, ask her.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well considering she and every Trump family member gets attacked by raving leftists for so much as farting the wrong direction id say I don't blame her.

If you compare her to the previous first lady she could achieve more by doing nothing. Seeing as the previous first lady did more harm with her agenda...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Some first ladies have pet projects, some don't..think about Nancy Reagans just say no..whilst the govt of her husband , via some 3 letter agencies and Ollie North was importing tons of co#aine.
edit on 24-2-2018 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

Wow, way to generalize. I mean, she's pretty and she was a model, so surely she must lack intelligence right?

I'm talking about what she chose to "develop".

Melenia's priorities are "outer" appearence, Michelle's are "inner" skills.

There are only 24 hrs in a day, 7 days in a week, 365 days in a year. And we all have to sacrifice some thing to gain other things. So, what we chose to sacrifice verses what we choose to gain, just says were our priorities are at.

I know people have tried to say Melenia speaks 5 languages "fluently", but to whome does she speak? She doesn't even speak to her English audience.

She can speak to a lot more people than you, I or Michelle.

Get a FISA warrant if you really must know who she talks to.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

What's the First Lady's tax payer supported salary again? What? Nothing, you say? Zero dollars? Oh, I see... Hogg can STFU then, seeing as how the FLOTUS isn't a public employee.

From where I stand, every First Lady should be like Melania. She wasn't elected, which means more often than not the FLOTUS should be seen rather than heard.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:57 PM
link   

She does seem eager to spend the money of American citizens, though. I don't know if she's one of the most expensive women to in habit the White House but she certainly doesn't keep a budget. On the positive side (maybe) she oversaw some remodeling of the White House. I have no idea what it looks like, though.

I think it's fine for First Ladies to not take a public role. However, she DID say she would and seems to have completely let everything drop (and appears to be rather bad at planning events or at picking people to plan events.)

I'm content for her to be a figurehead but I don't want to pay for her staying in New York or otherwise living an exotic lifestyle. I have read that Presidents are charged expenses when they stay in the White House... I wonder if we'll ever collect from Trump or if we'll need to sue for that.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd
I have read that Presidents are charged expenses when they stay in the White House... I wonder if we'll ever collect from Trump or if we'll need to sue for that.

...bet the Trump's won't steal the furnishings, china, and cutlery on their way out in 2024 as happened in 2000, though.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:28 PM
link   

But we all know one woman that self-identifies as a dog:

Poor Hillary, she has been unfairly beaten down in an unrighteous manner. After all the 30 years of dedication to the service to the American people, doing her best, working for the rights of others, she gets no respect at the end of her days. It shows that all good people should avoid politics like the plague. There's no thanks in it.

You lost me at "Poor Hillary".

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

I almost thought he/she was kidding

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

She can speak to a lot more people than you, I or Michelle.

Get a FISA warrant if you really must know who she talks to.

She should be able to speak to a lot more people, given her powerful political position, but she ain't

I know I speak to more people, just on the internet alone in one day, than she speaks to in a year.

I don't have a controlling spouse that reigns me in.

And since she hasn't started tweeting like The Donald, she really doesn't need all those 5 languages.

Besides, I'm sure she knew the right phrases to talk to her "clients" in the 5 languages, but not to read a textbook in them.

You know, I also can speak "pillow talk" in several languages, and I'm fluent in that narrow specialty. Although, she'd probably beat me hands down, in conversing on that particular subject area. I doubt she could talk to me in Russian about ideas in Physics though.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Byrd

I'm content for her to be a figurehead but I don't want to pay for her staying in New York or otherwise living an exotic lifestyle. I have read that Presidents are charged expenses when they stay in the White House... I wonder if we'll ever collect from Trump or if we'll need to sue for that.

We'll never get that money back imho.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It's refreshing after that over bearing, loud mouth that was her predecessor.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NOprah
It's refreshing after that over bearing, loud mouth that was her predecessor.

Ay, women should be seen, but not heard.

I hear ya!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Who cares what the first lady does? At least she's not ruining kids lunches. That's a step up from her predecessor.

Rule #1: Do no harm.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   
A First Lady is not elected and should not be required to do anything.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
A First Lady is not elected and should not be required to do anything.

A daughter is not elected.

A son in law is not elected.

All your personal friends are not elected.

But, there you have it. It's like a marriage.

You marry a person, and then they bring their whole family into your house.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Perhaps your knowledge of civics is weak: Melania was not elected. She is the President's wife.

She is also a lot more cautious than Michelle Obama about NOT having a bloated staff on taxpayer dime.

In 2017, Melania had a staff of just 9
Michelle had a staff of........wait for it........24 !!! - An enormous WASTE !!

www.factcheck.org...

Hey...#17 on that list of Obama employees...I went to High School with him lol. I knew he was doing politics but did not know the extent.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Is the OP a dig at Melania, or Trump Jr? I can't tell. Its Ironic that you speak of what has been debunked, while simultaneously offering up examples that have been debunked.

Hogg is just riding his 15 minutes.

Martin Duque, Peter Wang, and Alaina Petty. Braver than those four deputies.
But never let a good crisis stand in the way of politics, eh Southern?

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join