It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Melania Trump, the most inactive and docile First lady to grace the Whitehouse.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+28 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
What is she doing in her role as First lady? Does she even care? Wasn't she going to be an advocate against Cyberbullying? What happened to that? When a Parkland survivor called out Melania to stand up for an issue she declared endemic, she was, and still is, nowhere to be seen.

Fourteen-year-old Lauren Hogg, who survived the Parkland, Florida, school shooting last week but lost four of her friends, rebuked first lady Melania Trump on Friday after Donald Trump Jr. "liked" tweets pushing conspiracy theories about the students.

Hogg's older brother, 17-year-old David Hogg, was the target of such tweets liked by Donald Trump Jr. earlier this week. The conspiracy theories allege Hogg, who has made powerful statements calling for bipartisan action on gun violence, is "running cover for his dad," who is a former FBI agent.

theweek.com...

The latest online spat involving Trump Jnr is yet another example of how utterly inactive and docile Melania Trump is as First lady. Trump Jnr liked a post claiming Hogg was a crises actor - a claim that has been debunked (thanks politifact) again and again and again. It's apparent the administration and the GOP couldn't care less that these students are being targeted in this disgusting manner - some officials have even decided to participate. It seems Melania has a habit of looking the otherway when cyberbullying isn't targeted to her. Yet another demonstration of how she doesn't give a damn about her role and responsibilities as First lady. Silence when Trump Jnr attacked Olympian Adam Ribbon or how about Trump himself personally attacking MSNBC's Mika and others? He seems to have a habit of personally targeting women especially. Even outside of the net. Attacking a disabled reporter.... and I quote from Trump himself "you gotta see this guy". Silence from the First lady in what was meant to be a signature project, the fight against cyberbullying.

Completely inactive and docile. Is this just a ride for her?

Aside from a few ceremonial activities she hasn't been involed in any political activities and has not rolled out any White House initiatives. That and the fact she couldn't be bothered with the whitehouse for the first number of months. Has been seen arriving to ceremonial activies by herself and has pulled out a number of events. She couldn't care less, that's for sure.

Another hit from the Trump Whitehouse I tell ya.

+68 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Maybe she could go ruin lunches for kids again.

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Fry some eggs for the camera, tell us its a brain.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Yeah, she's really starfishing this thing, isn't she?

+36 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Yeah, the first lady sucks, amirite?

She should like, be talking and stuff.

Death to America!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA. . . . too soon?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
She is really not into it. She looks good though. Arm candy.
edit on 23-2-2018 by kaylaluv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think I heard a pin drop....

+44 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

A first lady should not be forced into anything. Nor should there be a comparison for a person who did not aspire to office.

Other than that, she has been quietly doing her thing with children without fanfare. Perhaps media could report on it but by and large they don't.

+59 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

She should be on TV everyday telling you how to think, how to live, how to eat, and reminding you of what your social group identity is. Behind the scenes she should be establishing a political domination network so she can try to steal an election in a few years. Maybe have some people assassinated, but not on Sunday's.

+42 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Considering the amount of cyberbullying you are doing yourself with your all over the place OP, you should just be happy that FLOTUS is "nowhere to be seen" regarding this issue, as you put it. Then you are free to bully, attack and smear her as much as you like, yay!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

She's in a very influencial position to make a difference in something and yet she couldn't be bothered.... with anything. Complete waste.

+13 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well in the UK *Mr May* doesn't say or do much either ....

But then again he like Mrs Trump weren't voted for were they

There are always those however who like to hog the limelight.

+21 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
She just needs to keep doing what she's doing, the media would love nothing more than for Melania to have the spotlight shone on her for political points, at the moment, all they have is buzzing around the immigration status of her parents so you can imagine the retard resultant from becoming active with 'something'.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Russians hacked her colluded meddling and now she cant first lady my dude.

We need to impeach her obstructed justice so she can be our #not my first lady.

Wild and crazy complain about her.

Kiss a Trump poster.

edit on 2 23 2018 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: MostlyReading

Considering the amount of cyberbullying

Being critical of how she's handling her role isn't cyberbullying. Nice try though, I thought this would be an excuse in the ready.

Just say you don't care. Simple.

+31 more 
link   
Got to hate on everything about Trump these days eh?

First Lady has every right to do as she pleases. She isnt obligated to do anything for she was not voted into office.

Death to America! - is that better?

+35 more 
link   

I recall her trying to give books to a school and got crucified for it.

If I were any Trump I'd expect to get crucified for anything and everything no matter how handled, no matter how noble, at this point. As that's exactly what would happen.

You're on her right now for not popping up.

If she did everyday you'd be on here tearing her apart for it.

Trolling cuts every which way, eventually.

But now shes trolling you by not even playing the game.

+11 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Completely inactive and docile. Is this just a ride for her?

What if it is? She didn't choose to run. She's not obligated to do anything.

Another hit from the Trump Whitehouse I tell ya.

Disagree. I didn't vote for her.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I recall her trying to give books to a school and got crucified for it.

But Liz Phipps Soeiro, an award-winning school librarian at Cambridgeport elementary school in Massachusetts, turned down the offer, saying that her school has no need for the books. In a letter posted on the Horn Book site, she suggested that Trump should send the books to schools with fewer resources.

www.theguardian.com...

Crucified? More like redirected.

But now shes trolling

Oh just like Trump Im sure. Masterminds. Is that from Qanon? The member on the 4chan forums who claims to have Q access?

+40 more 
posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Perhaps your knowledge of civics is weak: Melania was not elected. She is the President's wife.

She is also a lot more cautious than Michelle Obama about NOT having a bloated staff on taxpayer dime.

In 2017, Melania had a staff of just 9
Michelle had a staff of........wait for it........24 !!! - An enormous WASTE !!

www.factcheck.org...
edit on 23-2-2018 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join