It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking - Four Officers Remained Outside Douglas Massacre!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is outrageous. Officers who are paid to protect the public stayed outside to protect themselves while they knew that children were dying?

I guess that explains Israel's statement:

“I don’t know what deputies or police officers went in first, or in what order they arrived,” Sheriff Israel said. “This is a fluid investigation.”

It sounds like he may be avoiding admitting that his own officers were not the first on scene or inside.

In School Shooting’s Painful Aftermath, Sheriff Faces Questions Over Police Response

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

what is a fluid investigation???

that doesn't make sense....

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Who did a bang up job there, didn't they?

How many LEO organizations dropped the ball on this one? At least two.

At least 2 too many.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

On that, we are agreed.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:41 PM
link   
a reply to: fleabit

Armed guards and police won't engage - and people think that arming teachers will somehow fix the problem? Yea.. I'm sure they won't panic and instead go all Rambo on the shooter(s) in their schools.

Amazing... every word you just said was wrong.

(Shameless plug... I watched "The Last Jedi" the other day.)

Armed guards and police do regularly engage suspects. These didn't. That means there's either a coverup or the entire Sheriff's Department is a bunch of impotent, cowardly pretenders. I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt and going with the latter at this time.

No one is saying that arming teachers will fix anything, but we are saying it will improve the chances of a problem not happening, or being over with quickly if it does happen. It is a fact that criminals will usually pick softer targets where they themselves are in less danger of acute lead poisoning. It is also a fact that the more legal adult gun carriers there are, the greater the chance that any attempt at a similar shooting will be over very quickly with a single casualty.

Some will panic. Others will not. That's just the way things are. Eventually, some teacher is going to shoot themselves in the foot at school, and CNN/NBC will give hour-by-hour reports on how terrible and scary it is that it happened for three weeks.

John J. Rambo is a fictional character. So is Luke Skywalker.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:44 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

A fluid investigation is one where the story keeps changing until they get it right.

That can be because no one yet knows any details of what happened, or because no one wants anyone to know the details of what happened.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

You have a limited imagination, Sir.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: bluemooone2
I found this to be interesting. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Very interesting indeed!!! It deserves to be posted here as well:

Peterson was named school resource officer of the year in 2014 and was nominated twice for the award. A supervisor wrote that the officer was "dependable and reliable and handles issues that arise with tact and solid judgment." Performance reports dating back decades contained similar sentiments, calling Peterson a “team player,” “model employee,” and “dedicated.” But Peterson was also the subject of at least two complaints, one of which was related to the Resident on Campus Security Program. In 1994, he was accused of conduct unbecoming an employee in a charge that was ultimately dropped. In 2015, he sent an email to school board members that called out the leadership of now-former Broward District School Police Chief Anthony Williams, who oversaw the Resident on Campus Security Program. The BCSD questioned Peterson’s discretion in sending the email and ultimately recommended he undergo counseling.

So apparently Deputy Peterson had a problem with how this program was being run by his superiors and said so... I would very much like to know more about the specific issues and how Peterson addressed them, but we now have a motive for why the Sheriff would throw Peterson under the bus like he did... Maybe Peterson didn't like the games they were playing and which resulted in 17 kids dead.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Or some one tells them Wait for back up!

so the One with the gas mask on can finish killing kids.
and Then the cops can aresst the dum kid!

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 05:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Amazingly, the FBI was warned on January 5, 2018 that Nikolas Cruz would "shoot up a school", if he wasn't stopped ahead of time.

New Info a/o 2.23.2018: www.zerohedge.com...

If i wasnt a rational man id say it looks like the FBI and local law enforcement were hoping for a school shooting. The only thing they could have done more was provide tactical training to Cruz. Instead they just let him spend 4 years practicing psychopathy.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Ha!
Good that i see this thread now!

I was wondering the whole friday about something i could read from time to time on N-TV´s newsticker on TV, but not on their website. Nothing in their and others news, nobody else said something about that issue, so i almost forgot about it. It said something about three cops under suspicion. Nothing more, not even if it had something to do with the parkland shooting at all. My first idea was the right one, as it seems now. Three(now four) cops under supsicion because of neglected support.

Looks like another supervised terror act.
One armed wimp in a uniform, might be. Two, three, four?
Looks more like they maybe were the controllers of the whole event, checking that everything works like planned, that nobody disturbs, checking that the shooter really goes postal, that enough casualties are wounded or killed... Simple, cheap false flags don´t work anymore, they need to use real events, but supervised, directed by them.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:36 AM
link   
If it's true that liberal policy caused the deaths of 17 kids then it's no wonder that liberals are now flooding the airwaves with a gun control push.
edit on 24/2/2018 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 06:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

the sheriff, their boss, expected the one cop to go in and kill the shooter. One cop. Now we hear that backup arrived, and still did nothing. You are wrong here. Very wrong.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 07:55 AM
link   
So is it still the NRA's fault? I am confused now.....

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: BlueAjah

what is a fluid investigation???

that doesn't make sense....

That fluid is the piss running down the legs of those four officers...

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

It is absolutely laughable that the very entities that dropped the ball so badly during the shooting still ask for our trust when it comes to the investigation.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:45 AM
link   
This really makes the case for "citizens don't need guns, we have police" doesn't it?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 08:47 AM
link   
It's human instinct to survive. If you know someone has a gun and could end your life, it's only natural to second guess your decision to confront them, even if it is your job.
I'm not defending them in the slightest. They signed up to protect people and that's what they should have done.

I wonder what any of us would have done in this situation.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:01 AM
link   
So much for that theory.
An armed trained teacher / marine / mercenary/ warrior would have stopped that guy.
The good guys with the guns had their heads up their asses.
Probably because they know a hand gun ain't no match for a semi automatic rifle!

edit on 2242018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Probably because they know a hand gun ain't no match for a semi automatic rifle! 

At a distance, no, it isn't a match.
Inside a building, 4 men armed with semiautomatic pistols against one teenager armed with a rifle... they should have been more than a match.
Should have been, but they were not inclined (for whatever reason) to save defenseless children.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join