It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Slams Car Into Middlesex Hospital Entrance, Sets Himself On Fire, Records It Live On Facebook

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: Kryties
a reply to: Kryties
Proof? The article says no such thing.

Do you really need an article to tell you everything? Remember, the MSM is in business to sell adverts. They just want to get your attention. You still need to think for yourself.

Go ask the officials who aren't calling it terrorism as to why not. Perhaps THEN you'll start to believe this was just an unfortunate man with mental health issues having an "episode".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Do you really need an article to tell you everything? Remember, the MSM is in business to sell adverts. They just want to get your attention. You still need to think for yourself.

Go ask the officials who aren't calling it terrorism as to why not. Perhaps THEN you'll start to believe this was just an unfortunate man with mental health issues having an "episode".

But BUT why call for the ban of guns after Florida? was that not just an unfortunate man having a mental breakdown?

The hypocrisy is so thick.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:25 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: neo96
Ban cars.

Ban Facebook.

Ban gas.

Ban matches.

We must stop these mass hospital attacks!

There is always someone who wants to make it about something else that suits their agenda, what a joke. Can't you, for ONCE, just see this for what it is without injecting your own agenda into it?

Unbelievable.

Without an agenda, they would have no reason left to live.

I really hope this is sarcasm.

Why?

Because you're saying the only point to life is to have an agenda? What if life to you is just existing and experiencing? IDk, does that fall under agenda?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

With that comment you utterly fail.
Can everyone just stop attempting to politicalise every darn thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

With that comment you utterly fail.
Can everyone just stop attempting to politicalise every darn thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Mentally ill? I'm not convinced. There are a lot of lost souls out there and it isn't all because of mental illness.

He cried out things like "Jesus!" and "Down with the NWO" while claiming the hospital was "TrumpHQ" then set himself on fire and ran around screaming. You don't see the mental illness there?

Please never become a doctor.

Thank you doctor Kryties for your diagnosis. I suppose you're more qualified to determine who is mentally ill vs. high on meth or some other substance.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

LOL you go argue your BS agenda somewhere else.. This is my thread.

Nope, sorry. This website doesn't work like that.

But thankyou for proving my point (yet again) that you are trying to push an agenda. You just called for someone who disagrees with you to get out of your thread. If that isn't 100% proof of what I have been saying then I don't know what is.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

But BUT why call for the ban of guns after Florida? was that not just an unfortunate man having a mental breakdown?

The hypocrisy is so thick.

This thread isn't about guns, or taxes or anything else other than the topic of the thread. An admin even came in here and warned people about that - yet here you are going off-topic and pushing your agenda.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Mentally ill? I'm not convinced. There are a lot of lost souls out there and it isn't all because of mental illness.

He cried out things like "Jesus!" and "Down with the NWO" while claiming the hospital was "TrumpHQ" then set himself on fire and ran around screaming. You don't see the mental illness there?

Thank you doctor Kryties for your diagnosis. I suppose you're more qualified to determine who is mentally ill vs. high on meth or some other substance.

Did you watch the video?
Do you think he was right of mind?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

Did you watch the video?

What I think of the guy doesn't matter. He's no different to me than the kid who shot up a school or the loser who shot up a concert in Vegas.

If you really want to know, I hated his silver dollar size pierced ears. That alone makes me think he's slightly off but I know that's just a generation gap thing.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Did you watch the video?

What I think of the guy doesn't matter. He's no different to me than the kid who shot up a school or the loser who shot up a concert in Vegas.

If you really want to know, I hated his silver dollar size pierced ears. That alone makes me think he's slightly off but I know that's just a generation gap thing.

They looked nickel-sized at best, but okay.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   
wtf going on with people?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
wtf going on with people?

To be fair, people immolating themselves to either make a statement or commit suicide isn't exactly a new phenomenon. That's something that's happened for centuries.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Did you watch the video?

"Intent" is the key word here. The school and Vegas shooters had a clear intent to mass murder people, there is no clear intent in this case.

I never got the ear piercing thing either, although I do know a few really nice people who have done it for a fashion statement. Not my thing but hardly a reason to claim the guy is a bad dude or whatever. Crime against fashion? I would agree with that, anything else is not backed up by any evidence.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:20 PM
link   

ntent" is the key word here. The school and Vegas shooters had a clear intent to mass murder people, there is no clear intent in this case.

You are so bias.. This is as clear intent as there is. He could have lit himself on fire at his own house, or in his own yard or in the street.

No he filled his car with full gas cans then crashed it into a hospital and then lit it.

That is intent and will absolutely be ruled that way by authorities your idiotic ramblings will not change that.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

ntent" is the key word here. The school and Vegas shooters had a clear intent to mass murder people, there is no clear intent in this case.

You are so bias.. This is as clear intent as there is. He could have lit himself on fire at his own house, or in his own yard or in the street.

No he filled his car with full gas cans then crashed it into a hospital and then lit it.

That is intent and will absolutely be ruled that way by authorities your idiotic ramblings will not change that.

Just when one begins to think it has all quietened down and sanity has returned to a debate.......

.....then this.

/sigh

Your agenda is as clear as day mate. You WANT this to be about "filthy liberals". YOU are politicizing this, not us, not even the officials who are investigating it......YOU ARE.

Give up mate, it's simply not going to work on us. It might work on other far-right conspiracy forums but here there are too many actually intelligent people for it to have any effect.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

Stay on topic!!!!
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
when did this happen?

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join