It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Slams Car Into Middlesex Hospital Entrance, Sets Himself On Fire, Records It Live On Facebook

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: surfer_soul
a reply to: notsure1

That’s what I thought, but how come the car didn’t blow up?

Because a gasoline bomb isn’t the same as a “bomb” bomb, incendiaries don’t explode in the same fashion a traditional bomb does.

What he created was a giant Molotov cocktail.

Cars full of gas explode. AYFKM?

Under the right circumstances, they can, even then not with the force a bomb does. Stop watching so many movies. A bunch of canisters of gasoline in the back seat doesn’t mean the car will explode on impact.

Not on impact when a crazy liberal lights it on fire.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Because a gasoline bomb isn’t the same as a “bomb” bomb, incendiaries don’t explode in the same fashion a traditional bomb does.

Then why drive it into a hospital? He could of just burned himself up a deserted road he wanted to kill people hence the bomb.

Are you really asking me why a crazy person did something?

i didn’t say it wasn’t a bomb? I explained to the poster why it didn’t “explode”, you need to relax, man.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Under the right circumstances, they can, even then not with the force a bomb does. Stop watching so many movies. A bunch of canisters of gasoline in the back seat doesn’t mean the car will explode on impact.

Not on impact when a crazy liberal lights it on fire.

Be more transparent.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Soulece

originally posted by: Jefferton

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: neo96
Ban cars.

Ban Facebook.

Ban gas.

Ban matches.

We must stop these mass hospital attacks!

There is always someone who wants to make it about something else that suits their agenda, what a joke. Can't you, for ONCE, just see this for what it is without injecting your own agenda into it?

Unbelievable.

Without an agenda, they would have no reason left to live.

I really hope this is sarcasm.

Why?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   
But they do not explode is what he is trying to explain. I have done some fun pyrotechnics in a friends backyard for years. Even when , say a propane tank explodes, it does not explode the way you think. The weakest point of the tank builds pressure where it bursts open and flames just kinda of shoot out from there until all the gas is spent. The tank itself does not explode out into hundreds of pieces of shrapnel. The same thing occurs with a gas tanker.

The tanker will have a blowout at the weakest point due to whatever cause, and an amazing firery display will be expelled from that orifice until all flammable material is spent. The entire thing does not just explode sending metal fragments everywhere.

link   

I used to work at a service station (gas station to the Yanks) for several years, I am quite familiar with how petrol is ignited. Most people don't know you can actually douse a lit cigarette in petrol and it won't ignite. It needs a spark or open flame and a decent amount of built up vaporised petrol before it will ignite and burn.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

link   

Then why drive it into a hospital? He could of just burned himself up a deserted road he wanted to kill people hence the bomb.

i didn’t say it wasn’t a bomb? I explained to the poster why it didn’t “explode”, you need to relax, man.

Yes you did you said it was a Molotov cocktail not a bomb. It was like 4 posts ago are you really the dense?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
a reply to: Grimpachi

me too, and the people laughing about it are gross pompous individuals

I share this sentiment...

Stomach-churning.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Yes you did you said it was a Molotov cocktail not a bomb. It was like 4 posts ago are you really the dense?

I called it a gasoline bomb and then referred to it by the common name “molotov cocktail” which is a type of incendiary bomb.

How old are you?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:02 PM
link   

You watch too many movies. Movies aren't real life, just in case you were confused. Real life physics and chemistry doesn't work the way they portray it in the movies for the most part.

Everyone can see you're desperate to pin this on "liberal ideology" and call it "liberal terrorism". Your agenda has been proven multiple times over in this thread.

(post by notsure1 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: eNumbra

45 old enought to know

HE THOUGHT IT WAS A BOMB.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

45 old enought to know

Nobody was disputing that?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

45 old enought to know

Nobody was disputing that?

LOL.............

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:08 PM
link   

I can see you're becoming a little antsy, perhaps unhinged that we don't all fall into line with your agenda.

Sorry, I go by facts, evidence and what I see with my own 2 eyes. Apologies if that sends you into a nervous breakdown.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Have you ever had the feeling that nobody is listening to you? It's happening right now, enjoy!

We're listening but you keep repeating yourself. I don't get the pity for someone who does something like this. He clearly wanted to hurt someone and go out in a blaze of glory. Mentally ill? I'm not convinced. There are a lot of lost souls out there and it isn't all because of mental illness.

I don't want to make this political but you do have to ask yourself why otherwise reasonable people go completely bananas over Trump. We've some really stupid stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

I can see you're becoming a little antsy, perhaps unhinged that we don't all fall into line with your agenda.

Sorry, I go by facts, evidence and what I see with my own 2 eyes. Apologies if that sends you into a nervous breakdown.

LOl.. Im having fun.. You liberals defending a guy who wants to blow up a hospital is just telling to me..

All because he said he hates Trump. LMAO.
edit on 23-2-2018 by notsure1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti
Mentally ill? I'm not convinced. There are a lot of lost souls out there and it isn't all because of mental illness.

He cried out things like "Jesus!" and "Down with the NWO" while claiming the hospital was "TrumpHQ" then set himself on fire and ran around screaming. You don't see the mental illness there?

Please never become a doctor.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

LOl.. Im having fun.. You liberals defending a guy who wants to blow up a hospital is just telling to me..

All because he said he hates Trump. LMAO.

As has been said multiple times, not even the officials investigating it are calling it terrorism, or anything other than a man having a mental breakdown due to poor mental health. YOUR OWN ARTICLE THAT YOU POSTED clearly states this.

You won't stop trying though, which means you are pushing an agenda and "hoping" people will believe you. Clearly, based on most of the replies in this thread, people do not. That is because they are able to see, read and think for themselves.

Go argue with the officials who aren't calling this terrorism if you really have a bee-in-your-bonnet about this. Here, it's just a pathetic attempt to further an unrelated agenda because "liberals".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Kryties
Proof? The article says no such thing.

Do you really need an article to tell you everything? Remember, the MSM is in business to sell adverts. They just want to get your attention. You still need to think for yourself.

edit on 2-23-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: Fix formatting

edit on 2-23-2018 by LogicalGraphitti because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join