It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Slams Car Into Middlesex Hospital Entrance, Sets Himself On Fire, Records It Live On Facebook

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Give up mate, your agenda just simply isn't going to work here.

Go try in another thread.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:12 PM
link   
ENOUGH TIT FOR TAT OFF TOPIC CHATTER

The topic of this thread is "Man Slams Car Into Middlesex Hospital Entrance, Sets Himself On Fire, Records It Live On Facebook". It is not gun control, or taxes, or any other tangent.

Please discuss the topic, as disturbing as it is.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You know nothing about what happened or what caused that man to do that beyond what has been reported. All this "terrorist" crap is nonsense that you are making up and injecting into this to suit an agenda.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JourneymanWelder

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: notsure1
Not sure if this story has been posted but there is new video at liveleak that shows his Facebook live recording.

This guy filled his car full of gas cans and drove into the hospital entrance talking about death to Trump and death to the NWO then set himself on fire .all on facebook live.

The video is a little graphic because you here the idiots screams after he sets himself ablaze.

here is the liveleak video www.liveleak.com...

I can not find a youtube version.

even Ellam, the Middletown man who crashed his car into the entrance at Middlesex Hospital Thursday morning, recorded the incident on Facebook Live. Ellam ranted about President Donald Trump and one percenters, shouting, “Death to the world order,” before setting himself on fire.

The disturbingly graphic video lasts about two minutes and 30 seconds and opens with an apparently naked Ellam driving his car toward the hospital calling out Trump, the Illuminati and several times referring to himself as Jesus Christ.

www.courant.com...

Seems like a balanced individual, I’m sure this won’t turn political at all.

What about this is balanced? Or are you just trolling for useless internet points? Moron.

“I’m sure this won’t turn political at all”

Implying there’s sarcasm in the first line, and that people will ignore this obvious case of mental illness and try to make this political.

I won’t wait for your apology, I forgive you for calling me a moron.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

You know nothing about what happened or what caused that man to do that beyond what has been reported.

So SPEND,SPEND,SPEND!!

Reasons why mental health needs a big boost in funding Part 1.

That's what they call trying to have it both ways.

link   
Lock him up for terrorism once he recovers from his stupidity.

link   
I'm afraid to click that on the device I'm on currently, let me ask this please, did he survive?

-Alee

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess
I'm afraid to click that on the device I'm on currently, let me ask this please, did he survive?

-Alee

Yes, he apparently was transferred to another hospitals burns unit. I hope he pulls through and gets the mental help he clearly so desperately needs.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: NerdGoddess

-Alee

The video cuts out after # goes south, he was airlifted to another hospital, no updates as of yet.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Wow that sucks. He would have been better off had he passed on. Surviving full body fire is a very painful existence, and not to mention one will be horribly disfigured for the remaining lifespan. It would have been better for him to pass on, save himself the suffering. Somebody in that mental state is not likely to recover, and will be forced to suffer not only in physical pain, but isolation of his own mind in whatever asylum they commit him too.

Maybe a corrupt ward/caretaker will mercy him.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

Whose trying to act like Russia interfering in the American political process?

The thread needs more memes.

This thread needs more off topic victimization complexes!

link   
a reply to: RomeByFire

That's the way the emotional logicless driven knee jerk responses sound for damn near everything these days. Lets just ban everything. One day we will just have to sit in our padded safe spaces while the machines do all the work and we will all interact online were no one can hurt anyone. Life is life...just deal with it as it comes but don't expect we can make everything safe by banning things...maybe we should look at the real problem which is people and work on making that better rather than anything else.

People have been neglected and need some attention!

link   
I guess if one crashes a car loaded with fuel into a hospital...it will save the ambulance ride.
What a dick.

link   
I guess if one crashes a car loaded with fuel into a hospital...it will save the ambulance ride.
What a dick.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
What a dick.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Wow that sucks. He would have been better off had he passed on. Surviving full body fire is a very painful existence, and not to mention one will be horribly disfigured for the remaining lifespan. It would have been better for him to pass on, save himself the suffering. Somebody in that mental state is not likely to recover, and will be forced to suffer not only in physical pain, but isolation of his own mind in whatever asylum they commit him too.

Oh good maybe he will suffer for a few weeks then die a slow painful death.

That cheers me up.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry

I somewhat agree from a humanitarian perspective. His life will not be easy dealing with those injuries for life. I don't, however, think he should just get thrown into an "asylum" and have the key tossed down the drain though. Mental health is something that needs to be taken seriously, it is a real thing, and seriously underfunded in most parts of the world. The man clearly needs help and I don't think that anyone should just be thrown away into the "too hard" basket without at least trying.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Have you ever had the feeling that nobody is listening to you? It's happening right now, enjoy!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:33 PM
link   

don't, however, think he should just get thrown into an "asylum" and have the key tossed down the drain though.

He tried to blow up a hospital. i really cant think of a more heinous thing to try and do. He needs to be thrown away and put out of our misery.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

Have you ever had the feeling that nobody is listening to you? It's happening right now, enjoy!

Obviously you read it and got triggered.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join