It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man Slams Car Into Middlesex Hospital Entrance, Sets Himself On Fire, Records It Live On Facebook

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Not sure if this story has been posted but there is new video at liveleak that shows his Facebook live recording.

This guy filled his car full of gas cans and drove into the hospital entrance talking about death to Trump and death to the NWO then set himself on fire .all on facebook live.

The video is a little graphic because you hear the idiots screams after he sets himself ablaze.

here is the liveleak video www.liveleak.com...

I can not find a youtube version.

even Ellam, the Middletown man who crashed his car into the entrance at Middlesex Hospital Thursday morning, recorded the incident on Facebook Live. Ellam ranted about President Donald Trump and one percenters, shouting, “Death to the world order,” before setting himself on fire.

The disturbingly graphic video lasts about two minutes and 30 seconds and opens with an apparently naked Ellam driving his car toward the hospital calling out Trump, the Illuminati and several times referring to himself as Jesus Christ.

www.courant.com...

edit on 23-2-2018 by notsure1 because: Cant spell

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Not sure if this story has been posted but there is new video at liveleak that shows his Facebook live recording.

This guy filled his car full of gas cans and drove into the hospital entrance talking about death to Trump and death to the NWO then set himself on fire .all on facebook live.

The video is a little graphic because you here the idiots screams after he sets himself ablaze.

even Ellam, the Middletown man who crashed his car into the entrance at Middlesex Hospital Thursday morning, recorded the incident on Facebook Live. Ellam ranted about President Donald Trump and one percenters, shouting, “Death to the world order,” before setting himself on fire.

The disturbingly graphic video lasts about two minutes and 30 seconds and opens with an apparently naked Ellam driving his car toward the hospital calling out Trump, the Illuminati and several times referring to himself as Jesus Christ.

www.courant.com...

Seems like a balanced individual, I’m sure this won’t turn political at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: eNumbra

originally posted by: notsure1

The video is a little graphic because you here the idiots screams after he sets himself ablaze.

www.courant.com...

Seems like a balanced individual, I’m sure this won’t turn political at all.

The video shows what crazy looks like.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ban cars.

And fire.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

edit on 23-2-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

Edited as it was not a grown up comment and I should know better...

RA
edit on 23-2-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And gas.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Yeah it was sarcasm; this dude is clearly nuts before anything else.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

They actualy airlifted him by helicopter to another hospital that had a burns unit

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Notice he didn't mention the Masons?

Mind control manipulation devices working at peak form.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword
a reply to: slider1982

They actualy airlifted him by helicopter to another hospital that had a burns unit

Yeah it was kinda an ironic joke on my part, I kinda guessed that the Hospital would be out of action for a bit with the burning and shouting and all....

RA

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:15 PM
link   
is it wrong to give you a flag for posting this

i hope they make lollypops ilegal. its about getting time for this

edit on 23-2-2018 by airowineSailorcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   
the world is collectively losing it's #

honestly, for those of you making fun of this person who obviously needs serious mental help I have no respect for you

just disgusting
edit on 23-2-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Those screams tell me he regretted his actions...
Poor sod I hope he somehow finds peace.
edit on 23-2-2018 by testingtesting because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Ban cars.

Ban Facebook.

Ban gas.

Ban matches.

We must stop these mass hospital attacks!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults
the world is collectively losing it's #

honestly, for those of you making fun of this person who obviously needs serious mental help I have no respect for you

just disgusting

No, the guy in the video needed serious mental help.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I wish I didn't watch that.

Absolutely crazy.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

me too, and the people laughing about it are gross pompous individuals

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Wow.

Reasons why mental health needs a big boost in funding Part 1.

Hope he pulls through and gets the help he needs.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
Ban cars.

Ban Facebook.

Ban gas.

Ban matches.

There is always someone who wants to make it about something else that suits their agenda, what a joke. Can't you, for ONCE, just see this for what it is without injecting your own agenda into it?

Unbelievable.

edit on 23/2/2018 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kryties

originally posted by: neo96
Ban cars.

Ban Facebook.

Ban gas.

Ban matches.

There is always someone who wants to make it about something else that suits their agenda, what a joke. Can't you, for ONCE, just see this for what it is without injecting your own agenda into it?

Unbelievable.

Some people only continue to exist on this site to make a point about “liberals”.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join