It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A cop's take on the Stoneman Douglas Resource Officer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

Isn't it deriliction of duty?

Please show us any officers oath where it says he is required to run head long into a gun battle.

Example:
You stand outside a school door with kids exiting.
The BG (bad guy) is on the second floor.
The BG fires down the hallway toward you. One sound
The BG fires inside a classroom. A different sound
The BG fires down the hallway away from you. A third different sound
All three shots will sound different.
Conclusion three different shooters. Possibly an ISIS event.

What sane man would run head long into that with no vest and only a 9mm hand gun?
P.S. A vest would offer very little protection from an AR. Mostly mental.

Also he put in his 30 years so he's entitled to his retirement money.
edit on 24-2-2018 by samkent because: spelling

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

It was not a gun battle, it was a single shooter. Nobody, even the cops, was returning fire.

I wonder if anybody has seen the numbers on how many rounds fired by Cruz to achieve 17 dead or wounded?

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

It was 4 of them. And if that's an indication of how they put their time in they earned nothing.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
... that police officer on a routine Guard Duty assignment at a (gun free) school zone....a zone which extends to about 500-1000 feet beyond the school facility itself.... most likely had only 3 rounds of ammo assigned to his weapon for that particular Guard Post Position

i pulled 1 tour of Guard Duty during my enlistment, walking a motor pool area, and was given a magazine with 3 rounds of M-14 ammo to carry if i ran into a vehicle thief/theives/group .... Scot Peterson was on a plum detail assignment where no aggression was anticipated in a month of Sundays, but was he connected to the police dispatcher or was his only link for help the School Office ?

the properties adjoining the School Zone all could hear any gunshots fired and Alerted the local Police.. even if the lone Guard at the school couldn't

it sounds like the Police HQ Captain left the school Guard out there on his own

Do any one of us have proof of victims (or were they actors)
the MSM reporters have not shown video's of any victims yet as far as I know, at any Ambulance or Hospital or any covered gurneys...
what gives... another Staged event
edit on th28151949047524412018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

Ah Ha....

the Sheriff Deputies & not the Police or Firemen/Ambulances were the hold-outs.... waiting in the wings for at least 4 minutes as the gunshots rang out inside the school

The Police were the actual responders along with one Sheriff Deputy to go after the gunman or multiple perps.

... while 3 deputies on the scene stayed behind their vehicles with guns drawn...

see: www.msn.com...

the faulty info being spread led to my confusion
edit on th28151949460024502018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

That all sounds like it's post-incident stuff.

I listened to the tapes on broadcastify finally. Bit the bullet and paid for it.

It sounds to me like at least two units were making entry into the building by 1428 or 1429, possibly 1430. The shooting lasted from, we're told, 1421 to 1428.

It appears that all municipalities in Broward County use the same unit ID code system, and you have to rely on knowing the individual district numbers they use to figure out which agency they belong to.

From what I've been able to gather on a first listen, at least one unit assigned to Parkland District was trying to get to a wounded student. A Parkland District K9 unit and another unidentified unit were entering building 13 and radioing that they were unsure of where the shooter was at the same time the other Parkland unit was trying to get to the student.

That's as far as I've made it.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Naw, not so sure of your selves now....please

.........i lead manpower and manage peoples walk in this world....get offa him and come get ya some of big old me

in the war it's not so cut and dried.....to really protect from this scenario ,

I'd have a protocol in place.......more equpment for a protector and regulator, yep, tool em up if ya wanna see real world results.

First things first......when ya start a project.....first thing we do is.....tool up........fail on the leader.....the head dude, not the peon!

the right men with the right equipment.......... to get the job done.....see how that is more sensible than friggin complaining about a guy in a tee shirt with a pew pew pewy water pistol to take on a fariggin social monstrocity yes, it'd been different if he was given a 6 inch S W 44 mag with a red dot or better and Garrett hammerheads with a .35 meplat and runnin along at 25 brinnell hardness

Probably the most inane and nonsensical comment I've seen in a while. Well done

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Well you can tell it is skewed from a rwnj perspective. The biggest coward chicken hawks the country has to offer. From nugent to rush, just a bunch of losers who would never serve let alone put themselves in harms way for a stranger. a reply to: areyouserious2010

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kryties

Spot on about "keyboard warrior" not referencing the cop. Bravo. Unfortunately I find your condescending choice of words offensive. Deny ignorance, not manners. Okay?

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join