It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump expected to hit North Korea with ‘largest package of sanctions’ yet

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

The point is one is a conspiracy theory and the other is real.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It's called, quit committing acts of war against NK, they wont be all cornered injured critter desperately showing its teeth, and the matter will resolve itself.

You know the US has to have a back burner country for profitable war in case the Middle East winds down or citizens get tired of it.

Meanwhile, Russia could EXTINCT the whole planet. NK could maybe 'extinct' Hawaii.

I don't see why Russia would though.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Wouldn't it be great if he could do this to a country that attacked our constitutional processes causing us to elect a malleable tool they can control through blackmail?

That would be great.

Guess the little guy is easier to push around.

And the tool is in place.

1) Least Russia used words not bombs like the US. Your country has NO RIGHT to criticize when you force regime change at the end of a gun barrel....

2) Russia has full rights to write and publish whatever it wants. Its not there problem or concern if American public is so dumb they believe everything they see on the internet.

3) You need better education and to run better candidate's in the US, lashing out and putting sanctions on countrys that take advantage of the USA's ignorant masses and low quality politicians wont solve the underlying problem.
edit on 23-2-2018 by Reydelsol because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Reydelsol

This ^^^^^ I'd give you more stars if I could.

I'm an American and I approve this message!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: CriticalStinker

Yeah so how many Americans have been indicted by other governments for doing what the Russians did?
None because we do not do what they did.

Noooo.

USA just incites riots, uprisings and insurgencys along with assassinations. When that fails they just drop bombs or invade.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

This ^^^^^ I'd give you more stars if I could.

I'm an American and I approve this message!

You have my respect.

I know a lot of Americans are starting to "wake up".

I hope its not too late.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Plenty of Americans have been awake for some time. Unfortunately the two party system drowns them out while the same agenda gets pushed.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

Plenty of Americans have been awake for some time. Unfortunately the two party system drowns them out while the same agenda gets pushed.

Yeah..... sadly I think the federal government has become a unstoppable beast.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

How many sanctions can be imposed? Every time there's a new batch, it's "the toughest sanctions yet". After this set, what's left?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

How many sanctions can be imposed? Every time there's a new batch, it's "the toughest sanctions yet". After this set, what's left?

We turn off the lights their one city has.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Well this is a great way to get the whole of North Korea behind it's leader, after all they will suffer. Not kim.

They will see this as an attack by America on them.

Let south Korea and North Korea do their thing and sort it out. They seem to be.

And the only way for North Korea to defend itself from constant us threats is to have nukes.

I swear the people running this country have no brains or common sense what so ever.

Just think if the tables were turned how you would react.

Bow down and take it? That wouldn't be very American. Koreans are no different.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Why do I have the nasty impression that something bad is going to happen in South Korea during the Olympics, and that NK will be found to be the culprit, polarising South Korea against the North, and that war will consequently be declared against NK?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: swanne

EXACTLY!

I said this in some NK topic a few weeks ago.

There's a pretty good chance this will happen.

posted on Feb, 28 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
What exactly is there left to sanction?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join