It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump expected to hit North Korea with ‘largest package of sanctions’ yet

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   
m8 give it up its painfull to watch

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: vinifalou

In the mean time, the Russian sanctions are still collecting dust.........

or yes kamradski we have put trumpski in the white houski
I haven't seen Russia threaten us with a nuclear attack either. If were going to throw sanctions on Russia for whatever it is you feel they need more sanctions for, then we'd have to throw sanctions on pretty much any developed country around the world, including ourselves.

Your right, they ALREADY HAVE ATTACKED US!

edit on 23-2-2018 by misterassist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Here's some facts for ya buddy.

Most Americans view such efforts as benign — indeed, charitable. But Mr. Putin sees them as hostile. The National Endowment for Democracy gave a $23,000 grant in 2006 to an organization that employed Aleksei Navalny, who years later became Mr. Putin’s main political nemesis, a fact the government has used to attack both Mr. Navalny and the endowment. In 2016, the endowment gave 108 grants totaling $6.8 million to organizations in Russia for such purposes as “engaging activists” and “fostering civic engagement.” The endowment no longer names Russian recipients, who, under Russian laws cracking down on foreign funding, can face harassment or arrest.

n yt

Looks like they may not have attacked us, but rather countered.

But what would I know, I try to understand things instead of responding with emotion.
edit on 23-2-2018 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-2-2018 by CriticalStinker because: Used an iffy source originally

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Why!? Dumb Trump, why?
They've been playing rather nice at the Olympics?
We all got a taste of how troubleless a unified Korea would be.
So why not go along a friendly road and reunite the 2 Korea's?
Try a little harder you dumb fock!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   
At least nobody exprected that the greatest President of all times would have announced the smallest package of sanctions...

Doesn´t matter, who cares about these sanctions anyway? I remember watching a documentary not long ago. It showed that 40, 60 up to 100 red trucks per day cross the border, with all the necessary things NK can´t get because of these sanctions. These trucks come from China.

And to be honest, if you hit anybody with sanctions, than it´s the average population, the poor people. What a heroic act.

But as said before, doesn´t matter anyway, the GröPraz could even impose sanctions he first would have to find a new megalomanic name for, maybe the greatest sanctions of all dimensions and universes, nobody would take him a bit more serious than the people do now. And that are not much, outside of the Trump echo chamber.

Meanwhile the rest of the world is like: Trump? "U"SA? Pfft, who cares, the world keeps turning while the "U"SA destroys itself, we have to care about other problems, the world is not "U"SA alone. We just can hope the falling "U"SA will not burn down the whole world, thinking: If we can´t be the world rulers then nobody will be ever again a world ruler. After me the biblical deluge...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: CriticalStinker

That said, they haven't done anything to us we haven't done to them and the rest of the world, including our allies.

Give it up.

Your talking to bots.

Ummm...absolutely...I called them bots yesterday and...they got all bot-hurt...

Jeesh...they even build tantrum software into these things...go figure...

YouSir

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Wouldn't it be great if he could do this to a country that attacked our constitutional processes causing us to elect a malleable tool they can control through blackmail?

That would be great.

Guess the little guy is easier to push around.

And the tool is in place.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Incapable of independent thought.

Only parrot what they've been programmed to say.

When the shoe fits, even then the bots won't admit.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I have. And Manhattan beach and Howard beach and rockaway beach and far rockaway beach. But yeah the Russians like Brighton for sure.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I'd say North Korea is more of a threat than Russia.

The only reason Russia was successful at sowing discord is by playing both sides and knowing either side will cherry pick facts to discredit the other side.

The threat of Russia is widespread fallacy filled arguments that distract us and waste time and energy.

North Korea poses a threat to life for many countries.

Russia wants us to focus on them, because either way it's a dead end that will result in ultimately nothing.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:23 AM
link   

It's called, quit committing acts of war against NK, they wont be all cornered injured critter desperately showing its teeth, and the matter will resolve itself.

SK and Japan have all the resources, infrastructure, money, industry, and sheer population numbers to put down NK even without US.

While US badgering them -constantly out of step with SK & Japan no less- is what makes them a "threat" (the "threat in their words being attack us and we'll counter-attack = not a "threat" but a warning).

Meanwhile, Russia could EXTINCT the whole planet. NK could maybe 'extinct' Hawaii.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yeah so how many Americans have been indicted by other governments for doing what the Russians did?
None because we do not do what they did.

It was not a mere propaganda campaign. It was an all out cyber assault and influence campaign. They defrauded the United States. They conspired against the United States and the only reason you are okay with it is because their efforts got your guy elected.
If they had done this for Hillary you would be connecting the U1 deal to it saying it was payment for the favor.
But of course Putin was afraid of Hillary and he needed to do anything he could to see that she wasn't elected.
I think it's just a matter of time before they reveal that trump was and likely still is being blackmailed.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Oppression doesn't work. Even if we dress it up in gentle sounding Euphemisms, Sanctions are really siege measures directed at subjugation of nations into the Hegemonic fold.

Think they know they are under siege?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Middleoftheroad

Oh more, "Russians? What Russians?"

Talk about epic...
edit on 2232018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

It's not an attack until people are bleeding.
To some. I guess.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: starwarsisreal

Russia is playing chess.
Energy is the pawn right now.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Except the dossier wasn't made public until months after the election.
And Clinton's campaign never used any of its content in any way so I don't see how that even came into play.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Yeah so how many Americans have been indicted by other governments for doing what the Russians did?
None because we do not do what they did.

We've meddled in countless elections, who is going to indict an American? Waste of time.

It was not a mere propaganda campaign. It was an all out cyber assault and influence campaign. They defrauded the United States.

Can you provide a source they did anything aside from use social media?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

No she/he is not.
But they've been on here. We saw management round them up and show them the door when accounts were opened in the morning and gone by the evening. Many many accounts. All pro trump anti Hillary.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
a reply to: YouSir

Incapable of independent thought.

Only parrot what they've been programmed to say.

When the shoe fits, even then the bots won't admit.

Could have fooled me Silly.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Junkheap

With what food or energy sources? He's setting up an economic blockade. Except for what Russia can slip in the back door. They play both sides against the middle.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join