It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Knows What I need.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I've been looking for my Social Security card for months, I knew it had to be somewhere at home but I just couldn't find it and I searched all over twice. Finally I faced it, I had to go through all the tedious process to get a replacement.

Few days ago I received by mail the form to fill. Today I didn't go to work so I was looking for all the documents that I need to include with the form. I went to the place where I store those documents, which is one of the places I searched for my lost card too. I opened the door and a bunch of papers fell down right on my feet.

I was irritated but picked up those papers, one of them was my lost card. My mood suddenly changed and started to laugh. I believe this is and act of God. He knew I needed a reminder, He's always with me. I told my wife, I not even prayed him to help me with my card, He knows my heart.

S & F for God.

edit on 23-2-2018 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman
I've been looking for my Social Security card for months, I knew it had to be somewhere at home but I just couldn't find it and I searched all over twice. Finally I faced it, I had to go through all the tedious process to get a replacement.

Few days ago I received by mail the form to fill. Today I didn't go to work so I was looking for all the documents that I need to include with the form. I went to the place where I store those documents, which is one of the places I searched for my lost card too. I opened the door and a bunch of papers fell down right on my feet.

I was irritated but picked up those papers, one of them was my lost card. My mood suddenly changed and started to laugh. I believe this is and act of God. He knew I needed a reminder, He's always with me. I told my wife, I not even prayed him to help me with my card, He knows my heart.

S & F for God.

Where do you live? I walked into a local office, she took my drivers license.. handed me a temp one and the permanent carry one came in mail 3 days later.

I produced no documents other than my license. I was in and out in 15 mins. I know you went thru the mail but.......

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

So, you found your Social Security card where you put it. Therefore God exists?

And for some reason this was compelling enough for you to come over here and writee a thread about it?

So if your claim is true, and God spent time showing you where your Social Security card was, Why isn’t he spending his time saving kids from school shooters? Is that beyond his power? Is your Social security card That important? Do you think that you are that important? Is there any possibility that maybe you just overlooked that Social Security card, and then just happen to go back to the place where you thought it was, and found it anyways?

Isn’t this the height of arrogance? The epitome of self importance?
edit on 23-2-2018 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I work 5 am to 5 pm. I wake up at 02:40 Monday to Friday. Very rare for me to have a day off like today. No chance to go in person.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

So, you found your Social Security card where you put it. Therefore God exists?

And for some reason this was compelling enough for you to come over here and writee a thread about it?

So if your claim is true, and God spent time showing you where your Social Security card was, Why isn’t he spending his time saving kids from school shooters? Is that beyond his power? Is your Social security card That important? Do you think that you are that important? Is there any possibility that maybe you just overlooked that Social Security card, and then just happen to go back to the place where you thought it was, and found it anyways?

Isn’t this the height of arrogance? The epitome of self importance?

I don't why you think I can answer questions that you have to make to God and not to me.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   

You are the one who claimed it was gods divine intervention that saved you from all the hassle of dealing with a new SSC. You are claiming that you have this special relationship with A deity. I’m just wondering why you think a god would intervene for this inane reason, and yet allow a kid to rampage on campus? Do you think god lets some tragedies happen while he is helping other self involved scatterbrains find their keys? Or can he orchestrate mass murder and search your seat cushions at the same time?

I’m just asking you because you seem to have an inside track with him?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:14 AM
link   
That's great!! I'm glad you had a positive experience...

Do you suppose now that your card is found, God could take a little time to look at my dog. He's been sick all week..

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime
That's great!! I'm glad you had a positive experience...

Do you suppose now that your card is found, God could take a little time to look at my dog. He's been sick all week..

Peace

So happy to see my avatar creator

I don't usually pray for anything but I wish the best for your little friend. I think God handle things in a way we will never understand.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

I don't think God allowed the killer do anything. Authorities did that.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Hey!! now I recognize it....it still looks good on you!!

Sorry about my sarcastic comment, I appreciate the best wishes..

Peace

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: operation mindcrime

You're the best.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:05 AM
link   

God has no control over the fbi? God has no control over satan?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Woodcarver

God has no control over the fbi? God has no control over satan?

Everybody knows God respects free will.

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Understood. Life should be simpler! Thnx.. Best

posted on Feb, 24 2018 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I Lie Because It's In My Nature To Be Less Honest Than My Better Friends, Who Take It Upon Themselves To Speak Godly Chronicles To Me From The Bible. When They Do.... I Lie And Say: "God Only Exists. He Is Not An Interventionist."
He Takes It Upon Himself To Let The Drama Playout, So That Our Current Bloodlines Can Continue To Unravel... And Exist.! That Is The Sole Measure Of His Intervention. In Irony.
I Would Not Exist If He Thought Others To Be More Worthy Of Grace. Hence... I'd Kiss His Ass Of I Could.
Life Is Amazing. And I Owe It All To Him. Yet... Owe Him Nothing Save The Child I Long To Breed In The Near Future. I'm Not Trying To Be A Smart Ass... BUT... Thank God Sometime For The Gift Of Life.

new topics

top topics

join