It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

South Africa to seize lands from white farmers.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
South Africa’s new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has pledged to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country.

www.rt.com...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Well, if you dont paid for it, then its a stolen property.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Pandaram
South Africa’s new president, Cyril Ramaphosa, has pledged to return the lands owned by white farmers since the 1600s to the black citizens of the country.

www.rt.com...

Yeah, but it's Africa. Who the hell knows what goes on in the mind of Africans?

That was sarcasm, by the way, I think.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

www.rt.com...

thats ridiculous. so the new president is actively excluding whites as part of the country.
2 wrongs dont make a right.

i hope there will be some voice of reason within all of this.

“No-one is saying that land must be taken away from our people,” he said, “Rather, it is how we can make sure that our people have equitable access to land and security of tenure. We must see this process of accelerated land redistribution as an opportunity and not as a threat,” he added during a speech to parliament on Tuesday

and to think he replaced the previous president who was the bad and corrupted one.

good luck SA...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:32 AM
link   
There is a lot of talk about the new Lauren Southern documentary on this matter, it is a white Genocide and the irony of this is that the actual peoples native to South Africa where in turn pushed out by further black migration so the actual "real" natives are non existent..

All that will happen is what has happened in Zimbabwe.. Quite how these countries and the people living there can call this "progress" is beyond me.. But hey that is the crazy world we live in, commonsense takes a firm back seat, the elephant in the room is firmly stuck and heads are buried in sand..

South Africa has turned from a economic success into a f#cking hell hole, health, violence etc etc etc the pattern never changes...

I also think about what would the situation be regarding western nations accepting white farmers as refugees???, won't hold my breath....

RA

edit on 23-2-2018 by slider1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Pandaram

Not good. I saw the same thing back in the late 60's in South America. New owners won't work the land and agriculture in the country will collapse.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Africa is a shi@hole nation, great wildlife, lame people. Sorry for any trigger people but for God sakes they still have witch doctors and eat albinos for cures, not albino snakes but humans!!

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Let the war begin.
Should make for high television ratings.

(post by CrapAsUsual removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

That's a bit Racist isn't it?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

How many where " farms " back in 1600 ?

Not many if any i would presume. If they want the land back, then give it back in it's original condition. Possibly scrub land.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: CrapAsUsual

[SNIP]

As the dedicated American that you are, I really hope you're joking about what you just said.
edit on 2/23/2018 by eriktheawful because: Edited out removed post that was quoted.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: alldaylong

That's daft, no one can scrub humanity back into it's original state.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I think Africa needs to be more diverse. Therefore we need to ship in thousands of white people and give them land and houses.
Oh, or did I just mix up Africa with Europe and black people with white people?
OOps, sorry, no.

Africa must of course stay homogenously black and be allowed to mistreat their white population whilst we in Europe are aiming for coffee coloured citizens or else be called a racist.

More diversity for racist Africa!
edit on 23-2-2018 by Hecate666 because: Took off the /S sign as I am not being sarcastic.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I believe they already did this once before.
They stole all the farmland, kicked out the (white) farmers, ran out of food, then asked/begged the farmers to come back.
You would think they would have learned.
edit on 23-2-2018 by o0oTOPCATo0o because: Spellgin

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:52 AM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Yes that happened in the neighbouring country Zimbabwe,used to be Rhodesia.Apparently they want white farmers back there now.Maybe some,or many,of the SA farmers will go to Zim when their land gets taken away.If there is a great enough revival of the economy it may stretch to opportunities in other sectors too,like mining and construction.Then i would like for me and my family to move there too,if we're still alive.Anywhere would be better than here.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Just hearing the South African woman talk about "coming for you" and everything need to given out "Equally" makes me chuckle.

Once they drive away all the whites. Who is actually going to work and produce for the country? Sure some of the blacks will but the majority will just wait for their handouts until there is nothing left.

Then the government will go into exile somewhere and leave SA in shambles.

Those who fail to learn from history...

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: WUNK22
Africa is a shi@hole nation,:

You mean #hole continent...... Africa is not a nation

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This has been covered in several threads and the all the usual ill informed ignorant statements about the Whites Stole the land from the Blacks was as pervasive as you would expect.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Well, if you dont paid for it, then its a stolen property.

The farms were never stolen - that's leftist revisionist history.
There are some exceptions to the rule though, there always is... but then...

Govt sits on 4 000 farms, yet hints at expropriation

Hmmm......... and they want to take more? Sounds like somebody else is doing the thieving...
edit on 23-2-2018 by StrangeCottageCheese because: Replace website name with the article title

top topics

<<   2 >>

join