It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Back On The Jinn

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   

A video has been shared online of a Ruqya (exorcism) performed on a couple who supposedly discovered jinns in their body after engaging in pre-marital 'sexual relations'.

www.asianimage.co.uk... y/?ref=ar

From the comments.

"Belief in Jinns described as 'spirits or demons', is fundamental to many Muslims". Actually, it is essential to all Muslims. Existence of jinn is proven by the Qur'an and hadith. If you deny it's existence you cannot be a Muslim.

Belief is the conviction something is true especially in the absence of evidence. If you've experienced spirits you don't need belief. Books prove nothing.

The aspect of Muslim Jinn teachings I strongly disagree with is the instilling of fear. Jinn are not to be feared. They should be fought against and shrugged aside.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

I've heard of the Jinn. Demonic lookers who suck the life out of anyone vulnerable enough allow it. Sad.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kester
The aspect of Muslim Jinn teachings I strongly disagree with is the instilling of fear. Jinn are not to be feared. They should be fought against and shrugged aside.

Have you actually been in the presence of these entities down in the depths of the angel prison Tartarus ?

Islam - djinn
European equivalent - Rephaim (eternally dead) or giants in spiritual form.

If you ever meet one of these guys in its own territory, you will not live long as the pure evil that radiates from its essence literally grinds a mortal body into the ground.

If you ever witness a person arguing with an invisible object in front of them, whilst speaking Latin (that they have never spoken) then you will know that the person is possessed.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm really glad you mentioned this. I have this 8.4 guy in my back yard and I have no idea what to do about it.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
If you ever meet one of these guys in its own territory, you will not live long as the pure evil that radiates from its essence literally grinds a mortal body into the ground.

I've had quite alot of paranormal experiences in my life, but I'll mention one of them here. Near where I used to live, there was a local "haunted" spot with alot of local history. I used to go up there at night with friends and hang out looking for anything paranormal or strange. Weird very obviously paranormal things did happen sometimes (like the time the back end of my car slammed down as if someone had fallen onto it), but one night really took the cake. I was sitting in the parking lot inside my car with my friend in the passenger seat. The car was parked and turned off. We were just sitting there looking around and listening. We started hearing what sounded like faint drums off in the distance, like those huge "war drums" you have to pound on with a big mallet. Over the next several minutes, the drums started slowly coming closer and closer through the woods. All the sudden they were all around us, very loud. BOOM BOOM BOOM! Now, I know what it feels like to feel creeped out, or feel like something is watching you or whatever. This was different. It felt like we were surrounded by this horrid emptiness and spiritual death, just very wrong... It felt like we were sucked into some other dimension where no life or good exists, just sickness and evil. It was so overwhelming that my friend was literally screaming and I myself started crying in terror. We got the heeellll out of there.

I'm not religious, but the closest explanation I have is that some kind of "demonic" spirit manifested itself. All I know is it felt evil in every sense of the word - not scary or creepy, evil.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I haven't met them in their territory, but I've farted at them in my territory.

I was once totally overcome and had to be dragged away.
We saw a gravestone with a metal inlay, went closer to examine it and realised it was a mason's grave. A huge black and gold fly was sitting on the metal inlay. I started to laugh and began to ridicule the horror show image. Instantly my brain was fried, everything short-circuited, I was incapable of movement, speech or rational though.

Fortunately my companion saw the problem and physically dragged me away.

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:38 AM
link   
They are said to be independent from their God's will like us, opposite of what the angels in Islamic lore, yet both give light. They were made seperate, and yet, the restless dead is said to become them like legion. They have social structures similar to ours, and can be married. Inhabit ruin, or some demonic realm of limbo an statsis.

If God made us out of clay, then he needed some fire, but it said where there smoke, there fire, and yet they are smokeless.

And can swim apparently.

edit on 3-3-2018 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

gens are real but i hear you gotta do 8 yrs of med school to be one sir gen

posted on Mar, 3 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen

They apparently also have a thing for western death metal and whorshipping some goat like the Hindus do a cow...

top topics

join