It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dump the NRA movement gains speed!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Dump the NRA? Yeah, making emotional decisions with your company always turns out well. I am going to make sure to hand out AR-15's after bible school this weekend as I ride up on my horse carrying an American Flag, drinking whiskey, singing the national anthem and wearing a camo MAGA hat.....all the while enrolling the parents in the NRA....

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: soundguy

You truly are remarkable.

In one fell swoop you've categorized/pigeon holed 1/3 of the population of the United States into one group. Truly a remarkable feat.

I know it'd go against your grain, but take a look at the political bents of some of the folks who, like myself, who, to put it mildly so as not to insult you, disagree with you. You'll find that it runs a remarkable gamut from left of Hanoi Jane (google her, as I'm sure you're too young), and to the right of Limbaugh...

I'm going to guess that you won't be on the front lines of this "war" you seem so anxious to have? After all, recess is an important part of the day for you, I'm sure.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

I already did. Should I add some space to the foxhole??

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

Yup. 'cause what comes after the guns are gone? Not sure I want to be here to see.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Yeah, that will teach those NRA members who were only members for the discounts you are serious.

You don't join the NRA because of bonus features but for what it represents. I think these are current.

ARTICLE II

Purposes And Objectives

The purposes and objectives of the National Rifle Association of America are:

1. To protect and defend the Constitution of the United States, especially with reference to the inalienable right of the individual American citizen guaranteed by such Constitution to acquire, possess, collect, exhibit, transport, carry, transfer ownership of, and enjoy the right to use arms, in order that the people may always be in a position to exercise their legitimate individual rights of self-preservation and defense of family, person, and property, as well as to serve effectively in the appropriate militia for the common defense of the Republic and the individual liberty of its citizens;

2. To promote public safety, law and order, and the national defense;

3. To train members of law enforcement agencies, the armed forces, the militia, and people of good repute in marksmanship and in the safe handling and efficient use of small arms;

4. To foster and promote the shooting sports, including the advancement of amateur competitions in marksmanship at the local, state, regional, national, and international levels;

5. To promote hunter safety, and to promote and defend hunting as a shooting sport and as a viable and necessary method of fostering the propagation, growth and conservation, and wise use of our renewable wildlife resources.

The Association may take all actions necessary and proper in the furtherance of these purposes and objectives.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:42 AM
link   

You should at least learn how to spell correctly and use proper grammar before trying to call others "mental defectives"

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:26 AM
link   

That, and money from a hostile foreign power is FUNNELED into the NRA.

Hey, just 5-6 years ago conservatives on this very site were up in ARMS over Obama being "soft on Russia".

Now? Now it's TOTALLY cool for them to fund divisive, subversive lobbying groups, BUYING policy and sowing seeds of extremism and insurgency.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Maybe to a few liberal's who own 99% of all media,only fools who believe these libtards and snowflakes who comprise Democratic party,intelligence sees through the BS

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: soundguy
It’s seems American businesses are finally pushing back against the gun fetishists and the NRA. It looks as though they have finally realized the NRA members only represent a small portion of the American public.

Looks like they have finally over played their bluff.

It’s long past time to start treating these gun fetishists as the mental defectives they are.

Here at two companies leading the way.

www.omaha.com...

thinkprogress.org...

Never. Ever. Not in this country. Ever. Your facts are seriously flawed.

You've NO idea how many members there are in congress, the senate etc, etc.

1 out of 5 people are carrying concealed, openly, or/and are hunters. Millions.. upon millions of NRA members contributing $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$% to this government.

And many of our leaders are card carriers. So... Nope. We ain't going nowhere.... Double ck your statistics.

NRA isn't going anywhere.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

PS. I'm a 1St responder... So with the name calling? If you or your family ever needs to call 911....remind us it's you.

We won't come..

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Lol, the OP never came back.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: DanteGaland

That, and money from a hostile foreign power is FUNNELED into the NRA.

Hey, just 5-6 years ago conservatives on this very site were up in ARMS over Obama being "soft on Russia".

Now? Now it's TOTALLY cool for them to fund divisive, subversive lobbying groups, BUYING policy and sowing seeds of extremism and insurgency.

Well of COURSE you'll be here backing your boy up. This is too rich.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Another effort to find any way whatsoever to avoid addressing the actual problem. As long as you blame guns and the NRA, this will never get fixed. The sad part is most of the people in this "movement" don't realize they're being used and are actually part of the problem. Learn to think for yourselves.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
Another effort to find any way whatsoever to avoid addressing the actual problem. As long as you blame guns and the NRA, this will never get fixed. The sad part is most of the people in this "movement" don't realize they're being used and are actually part of the problem. Learn to think for yourselves.

Yep. Blame the tools, and blame the folks who point that out. Go for the "feels", and the "we've got to be seen doing something...", even though that something, if one takes even a moment to think about it, is utterly without use in addressing the real problem.

Now then, I'm in serious need of some cuddle time with my guns.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Yep. Blame the tools, and blame the folks who point that out. Go for the "feels", and the "we've got to be seen doing something...", even though that something, if one takes even a moment to think about it, is utterly without use in addressing the real problem.

Now then, I'm in serious need of some cuddle time with my guns.

I sleep with my dick inside the muzzle of my AR-15. Loaded and with a round in the chamber. It's not love if it's not crazy.
edit on 23 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Yup. 'cause what comes after the guns are gone? Not sure I want to be here to see.

The state gets the monopoly on violence. Once that happens, a government can inflict any tyranny it wants on its own people.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:15 PM
link   
The NRA was radicalized in the 60s in response to the Black Panthers. I have no problem with the NRA's efforts to educate and inform, or even lobby for legislation. This being America, I like people to express their opinions.

Not crazy about the racism, but, like I say... America.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

The state gets the monopoly on violence. Once that happens, a government can inflict any tyranny it wants on its own people.

It's crazy how the people who have been telling us Trump is literally Hitler the past year and a half want us to have nothing to defend ourselves with but muzzle-loaders, revolvers and maybe a pump shotgun, until those get banned too because they're "assault shotguns".

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

It's crazy how the people who have been telling us Trump is literally Hitler the past year and a half want us to have nothing to defend ourselves with but muzzle-loaders, revolvers and maybe a pump shotgun, until those get banned too because they're "assault shotguns".

There's a difference between a personal threat and an amorphous national ideological threat.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

There's a difference between a personal threat and an amorphous national ideological threat.

Of course there's a difference. But what have we heard from these folks? Trump is gonna round up and deport all illegals, he's gonna put gays in camps. They've specified the threat. If they really believe that #, you'd think they'd support the 2nd Amendment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join