It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 Charges In New Mueller Indictment of Manafort and Gates

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

And yet you said this

, because you want Trump to go down so bad

When I never said it.
I addressed your opinion with respect and didn't post any emotion indicating my feelings about trump.

My point of view is that trump did something wrong. I'm viewing the evidence from that place. If I'm right he should be impeached. If I'm wrong I will admit it.
What I want is the truth.
edit on 2252018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

And yet you said this

When I never said it.
I addressed your opinion with respect and didn't post any emotion indicating my feelings about trump.

My point of view is that trump did something wrong. I'm viewing the evidence from that place. If I'm right he should be impeached. If I'm wrong I will admit it.

Are you kidding me? You hate Trump, don't even try to play that game.

And you identified the exact cause of your problem. Your point of view is that he did something wrong, and you're viewing the evidence from that place. That's not being objective. You've got it backwards. You view the evidence, and the evidence leads you wherever it takes you. Right now the available evidence doesn't take us there. But since you're starting from there, that's the only place you'll ever get.
edit on 25 2 18 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

But that doesn't change the evidence and that is what were looking at here.
And no I'm not trying to kid you.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There's zero evidence Trump did anything wrong. You believe that because you don't like him.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:31 PM
link   

And no I'm not trying to kid you.

I believe you, but unfortunately, it's pretty clear you are trying to fool yourself.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:34 PM
link   

What's your point of view? That he was spied on and they're out to get him? If not what is it?
You seems to think you're capable of weighing the evidence while I am not. You have your own point of view you know. To say that yours doesn't color your opinion while mine does is ridiculous.
I'm not going to play with you any more lol. You change the rules to favor yourself.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   

There's plenty of evidence trump did things wrong. You're only saying that because you like him.
See how that works.
I'm done. Go away.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

What's your point of view? That he was spied on and they're out to get him? If not what is it?
You seems to think you're capable of weighing the evidence while I am not. You have your own point of view you know. To say that yours doesn't color your opinion while mine does is ridiculous.
I'm not going to play with you any more lol. You change the rules to favor yourself.

My point of view is that I couldn't care less if he got impeached, so I don't have a dog in this fight. I don't own a MAGA hat, I don't have a Trump sign on my lawn. He's done plenty of other things without you having to make # up.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   

There's plenty of evidence trump did things wrong. You're only saying that because you like him.
See how that works.
I'm done. Go away.

Except I'm not in Trump's corner. I won't be going away. Tell an admin if you can't stand having your constant mythmaking questioned. You're posting on a public forum. Post bull# and it'll be questioned.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yey, another win for democrats. It only comes at the expense of the US Constitution. Maybe the rule of law should be applied equally

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

a reply to: MteWamp

Worried?

Amused.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

And yet you said this

When I never said it.

Are you kidding me? You hate Trump, don't even try to play that game.

People hate Trump.
People love Trump Bigly.

Neither are relevant to the question of whether or not he or his campaign staff are guilty of crimes.

If we prosecuted only those who no one had a personal opinion about, then no one would ever be brought to justice.

It's seems a child's argument to dismiss accusations or evidence with the excuse of "they don't like me".

Let the whatever the investigation uncovers speak for itself factually, innocent or guilty.

The most recent revelation is that Trumps Campaign Chief and Manager and his Deputy Campaign Chief and Manager have engaged in extensive crimes centered on working on behalf of Russian Interests in the past, including secret payments of Millions of Dollars to a cabal of former European Politicians (the "Hapsberg" Group) to speak publicly in support of the now exiled former Ukrainian leader that had close and corrupt ties to the Putin regime.

We also know people with links to certain Oligarchs close to Putin had conversations with Manafort and Gates (Each while they led the campaign respectively) and two of those people have now pled guilty to repeatedly lying to the FBI about those conversations taking place during the 2016 campaign season.

I could go on and on, but it would seem just from what we know publicly that it is very much worth investigating.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: onthedownlow
a reply to: theantediluvian

Yey, another win for democrats. It only comes at the expense of the US Constitution. Maybe the rule of law should be applied equally

None of that made sense.

A Supreme Court Justice takes the following oath:

“I, (name), do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will administer justice without respect to persons, and do equal right to the poor and to the rich, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge and perform all the duties incumbent upon me as (title) under the Constitution and laws of the United States. So help me God.”

Unequal application of the law would be not prosecuting criminals because they are associated with the President of The United States.

posted on Feb, 25 2018 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: soberbacchus

I'm in no way saying the investigation should end, nor am I saying those who are found to have done wrong should just get away with it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen
So, explain to me how this is within the mandate of the special prosecutor?

How is it not within the mandate of the special prosecutor? Mueller is doing his job: investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. During the course of this investigation, he's learned that a lot of Trump campaign members were corrupt, criminal slimeballs.

So now they're in handcuffs, as they should be.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

A.B.C.
This conversation is between A and B...C your way out of it.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Shakes head...

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Myth making. Oh that's rich. Have a nice day boo.

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Porquenolosdos

originally posted by: AnonymousCitizen
So, explain to me how this is within the mandate of the special prosecutor?

How is it not within the mandate of the special prosecutor? Mueller is doing his job: investigating Russian interference in the 2016 election. During the course of this investigation, he's learned that a lot of Trump campaign members were corrupt, criminal slimeballs.

So now they're in handcuffs, as they should be.

How many? 13?

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Myth making. Oh that's rich. Have a nice day boo.

So when is Trump posting bail?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join