It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 Charges In New Mueller Indictment of Manafort and Gates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
More....Russia....Trump...Stuff.........

The horse is not dead how many more criminal activities do these people have to be involved in before you get it through your noggin, this is NOT FAKE NEWS, and it all is surrounding Trump. And getting him in office, and the trump camp working with RUSSIANS!

You people would be SCREAMING if this were Hillary, Very hypocritical!

edit on 22-2-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

No, it's whataboutism, remember? Did someone fail to forward the memo to you?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
a reply to: Taggart

''whataboutism'' - is that the new witty term for people who dont want to expose corruption by DNC, HRC, CNN and the DOJ/FBI of Obama's day?

how cute.. i like it...

carry on...

What's good about these indictments over things that (allegedly) happened YEARS AGO, is that a precedent is set.

The Special Prosecutor who will soon be named to investigate Obama/Hillary/Lynch/Comey/Rice, etc., will be authorized to indict for Hillary and Obama's traitorous Uranium One transaction(s) from 2011. Good stuff!

You are more into fairy tales than the truth....yesterday on Poitifact I read "No reason for investigation" so you are focusing on something that might happen, and completely ignoring what has happened and is happening.

Now if this were all flipped and it were Hillary you'd be going insane!

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:30 PM
link   

What is it with people and there obsession with ATS stars? It's not like they mean anything at all. Be my guest though i called a few things correctly. It's probably a very long list and mostly BS i like to make fun of myself. I exaggerated so many times and i thought it would be obvious by now. Guess i was wrong.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

It sure is hypocritical since only one side is the target of investigation instigated by the other side.

That is as corrupt as it gets.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 08:16 PM
link   
I say we investigate all politicians... This witch hunt is a sad state of affairs in the United States political federal system. A complete waste of time. White collar crime accusations who woulda thunk... yet still ZERO ZILCH proof of trump Russian collusion.

Why the hell am I paying for this bull crap again?

Waste of time and money. Oh and since we are so stupid as a country, we are more worried about chasing fairy tales and not protecting our kids at school. Talk about priorities.. meh just annoyed..

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

If Gates did turn into a singing songbird, would Mueller have indicted him on additional charges? What was gained by Gates' cooperation, or was Gates alleged cooperation and subsequent lawyer change over something else entirely?

That reporting was confirmed by LA Times a couple days later. The word on the street is that he's willing to deal but that he wouldn't take the deals he was offered. (YMMV)

Betsy Woodruff @ Daily Beast is reporting that he's going to drop Thomas Green.

Sources: Ex-Trump Staffer Rick Gates to Drop His Lawyer in Russia Probe

Instead, Gates—for the time being, at least—isn’t flipping. And Green is out, replaced with Barry Pollack, of Miller Chevalier, according to sources familiar with the matter. Neither Green nor Pollack immediately returned a request for comment, however Green told Chris Geidner of Buzzfeed after the publication of this story, “It is ludicrous and I am representing him.” When asked if he will “continue to represent,” Green told The Atlantic's Natasha Bertrand, “Yes indeed.”

It is true that Green is named on a court filing that went up late on Thursday, and he will appear in court tomorrow. It may take a day or two for his formal relationship with Gates to legally unravel, multiple sources tell The Daily Beast.

Could be that the timing of the indictment dropping was to put pressure on Gates to take what he was offered?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 06:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

It sure is hypocritical since only one side is the target of investigation instigated by the other side.

That is as corrupt as it gets.

No, that is the exact opposite to corruption.
IF you would have only one group of people, all on the same side, all supporting the leader of that group 100%, anything suspect would be overlooked.

You need opposition for a democracy, that is how it works and how it is different to a dictatorship. If you do not like that, too bad.

Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein.
Who was appointed by Trump himself.
Rosenstein is a registered republican.
Where is the connection to the democratic party?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MteWamp

Worried?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: AnonymousCitizen

Any crimes he finds in looking at these criminals he can prosecute.
Why are you objecting?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LesMisanthrope

You're kidding right?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

You keep saying that. Somehow it never comes round to it.

Eventually one of these guys are gonna break. Or die in prison.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:09 AM
link   

They danced in the rain when Sessions said he'd look into looking into Clinton.
Hahaha

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Wasn't all this based on a fake, paid for (by DNC and Clinton Clown Show) dossier? Not a very good foundation for an investigation. I see dismissals in the future.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Jiggly

They have to do with trump. They worked for him. They changed policy in the RNC.
All the best people.
But these are charges meant to turn screws. Die in prison or give us the goods on trump.
If you have nothing you're going to jail anyway. Maybe you'll get out when your 150.
Manafort must think he's still going to get a pardon because any smart man would see that they are serious. He will be in jail for tax evasion if nothing else.
Last week it was believed that Gates was going to turn and then something changed. It's still not clear now why he juggled his law team unless he simply cannot afford them which could be true.
I do notice that the talk about Deutsche bank and Cyprus have moved to the back burner to simmer. No one thinks that line of inquiry has been abandoned do they?

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

No it still means exactly how it sounds. They have news on tv about trump people and you say but what about...
The meaning hasn't changed at all.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

It's puzzling. Because the indications were that he was going to.
So someone must have whispered a lie about a pardon in his ear.
But Mueller is sharing everything he has with New York state who is just waiting in the wings to pick this up if that happens.

Trump may be getting blackmailed. His complete refusal to criticize Russia in any way is suspicious. His Russian buddies may have sent Manafort his way as a guiding hand with American roots and Russian connections to influence policy which he did. That whole relationship is just fishy.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
This has nothing to do with Trump and Russian collusion. There still isn't any evidence.

However, what Manafort and possible Gates did TEN(10) years ago, maybe even longer, should be held accountable, thus where we are currently at.

posted on Feb, 23 2018 @ 08:46 AM
link   
So the open ended never running out money witch hunt by Mueller is still going. What a joke. We need a multi-million dollar special prosecutor to find bank fraud? What a joke.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join