It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

32 Charges In New Mueller Indictment of Manafort and Gates

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
So once again, there is nothing about Trump, Collusion, Russia.... Is anyone willing to admit they were duped by CNN and the DNC yet?

You know what isnt in any kind of DNC/CNN statement or being investigated by Mueller?

Anwan Brothers
Platte River Networks
Seth Rich
Deborah Wasserman Schultz
Donna Brazille and Debate Questions
Mccain & Steele Dossier
Perkins Cole being paid by DNC
Bernie Sanders Primary rigging
Uranium One

... how odd :/

I see Whataboutism is still strong on ATS

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

So you're against prosecuting criminals equally just only the ones you hate. Got it.

edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   

''whataboutism'' - is that the new witty term for people who dont want to expose corruption by DNC, HRC, CNN and the DOJ/FBI of Obama's day?

how cute.. i like it...

carry on...

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

What happened here: www.abovetopsecret.com... ?

If Gates did turn into a singing songbird, would Mueller have indicted him on additional charges? What was gained by Gates' cooperation, or was Gates alleged cooperation and subsequent lawyer change over something else entirely?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

I read Gates fired his lawyer today. Timing isnt coincidental

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
No direct connection to Trump. Wow what a shocker. I don't give a f#ck about Manafort and Gates though i have to wonder why nobody indicted Manafort after all the shadiness surrounding Ukraine deals way before Trump. It's very suspicious how certain people in the Obama administration willingly overlooked it all these years and suddenly realized hey he is a criminal we better charge him. We went from proving russian collusion to election meddling through bots *rolleyes* to bank fraud. Why are the american people supposed to take anything what Mueller does seriously anymore?

I wonder what he was doing for Obama ET AL

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Nope unlike you i know the difference between indictments and cases that made it to the court room quite well. Like i said charge Manafort and Gates all you want but connecting this to Trump when there is none is plain stupid. Manafort should have been charged way before Trump but nothing happened. I wonder why that is.

link   

It's not whataboutism to point out inequality where law enforcement and the search for justice is concerned. In fact, it is sort of at the crux of every federal investigation... If you have one group who is shielded from prosecution, yet you then prosecute another group or individual for similar crimes, it opens the door up very wide to unequal protection under the law, which becomes a Constitutional crisis.

link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

He fired them a week ago, after which it was presumed he'd turned cooperative. That narrative doesn't jive with this report at all.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

If Gates did turn into a singing songbird, would Mueller have indicted him on additional charges? What was gained by Gates' cooperation, or was Gates alleged cooperation and subsequent lawyer change over something else entirely?

Clearly, that was fake news.

Although, adding new charges feels like gamesmanship to me. What and when did Mueller learn that he couldn't have done the first time with Manafort?

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: bknapple32

He fired them a week ago, after which it was presumed he'd turned cooperative. That narrative doesn't jive with this report at all.

Another smoke screen to keep the illusion alive. I wonder when the american people reach there breaking point and finally see this for what it really is.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:50 PM
link   
More....Russia....Trump...Stuff.........

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

The horse is already pounded into dust by now and the bat is bouncing back so they hit themselves over and over again. Meanwhile Trump is doing his thing in making america great again. I do hope this will influence Germany in the near future as well. God knows we need all the help we can get to get rid of Merkel. Please don't forget about us Trump.
edit on 22-2-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

''whataboutism'' - is that the new witty term for people who dont want to expose corruption by DNC, HRC, CNN and the DOJ/FBI of Obama's day?

how cute.. i like it...

carry on...

What's good about these indictments over things that (allegedly) happened YEARS AGO, is that a precedent is set.

The Special Prosecutor who will soon be named to investigate Obama/Hillary/Lynch/Comey/Rice, etc., will be authorized to indict for Hillary and Obama's traitorous Uranium One transaction(s) from 2011. Good stuff!

edit on 2/22/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Wasn't it just on Friday that trump, and all of the ATS alt Right were singing dingdong the witch is dead.

Like I said to you all last week it's not over. Even after today it's not over. I think junior will be indicted eventually, and Possibly Kushner

Seems to me I'm right a lot more then the trump supporters on ATS... It's OK call me names anyway I could care less.

Doesn't "winning" all the time get old?? Lol!

So you do still care then..

Can you show me the evidence that Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

If not, I suppose that means..."winning".

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Oh boy!

You must be happier than a pig dipped in ####.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What bullsnip.

Still nothing on stealing the 2016 election by Russia.

They said more than $75 million passed through the men's offshore bank accounts, and that they laundered more than $30 million of income to conceal it from the U.S. government.

Big effing deal.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 06:24 PM
link   
32 more charges Obama let slip by while telling us it's nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:05 PM
link   

My best guess is Mueller was playing nice while Gates pretended to be on the up and up with them. He then brought the hammer down when they found out Gates was lying to the court while trying to get a deal.

posted on Feb, 22 2018 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
a reply to: kurthall

You're pretty much wrong all the time but hey who is counting. The reality check you and all the others are going to experience will not be pleasant i guess.

It's so funny how much disinformation you spread, and get stars for.

One day maybe I will take some of your posts from months ago and some of mine, put them in a thread and use real news stories to show which one of the two of us was right about was to come.

I think you will be surprised to see you were WAY off.

I will go back to right before the FIRST indictment to see what you were saying...

That would be a great thread . See what you were saying before and after, and follow the rhetoric for Both of us up to now.

edit on 22-2-2018 by kurthall because: Fix

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join